DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
1. Matric / Secondary school Certificate / Grade 10 /
2. Fsc / Intermediate / Higher Secondary School Certificate / Grade 12
3. Passport 1st and 2nd page in Scan Form
4. Medical Checkup ( by Chinese Clinical Lab )
5. Colored Photo Passport Size ( white back ground )
6. CNIC or Form B.
Official representative is authorized to offer admission on the spot by the university.But after applying through our online application or sending application to our authorized agent university will issue admission letter within 1 week.
AFTER ADMISSION LETTER :
After admission in China is made, your documents will be sent to Ministry of Education China ( MOE China ) for Jw202 Letter . Meanwhile, you have to prepare all the documents for the visa including the passport. For visiting the Chinese embassy, you must have complete documents required by the Chinese embassy in your country.
Documents Required for Study Visa of China X1 or X2.
Here are the Requirements for Study Visa by Chinese Embassy for application.
1. Original Matric DMC ( attested by IBCC and Foreign affairs )
2. Original Fsc DMC ( attested by IBCC & Foreign affairs )
3. Valid Passport
5. Original Admission Letter & Original jw202 ( Invitation Letter by MOE China )
6. Original Medical Fitness Certificate by Chinese Clinical Lab
7. Original Police Certificate attested by Foreign affairs
8. 4 photos (33mm Width & 48mm Length with white background)
9. Bank Statment of Student/Gurdian ( 5000 USD to 8000 USD or above )
10. Filled Application form of Chinese Embassy
11. Photo copies of all these documents.
With all these documents, your visa will be stamped with short Interview guided by authorized agent EaziLine . After that, one just has to buy a one way ticket to China and get oneself prepare for a new journey of life. Our official agent will pick you up from airport . Wish you best of luck for your bright future!