MBBS (Clinical Medicine) in Changsha Medical University | MBBS in China, WhasApp us @ +86-15580806357
Impressive Features Changsha Medical University:
- Changsha Medical University 长沙医学院 is located in Changsha City, Capital of Hunan Province.
- More than 800+ Foreign Students from Pakistan, India, Nepal, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe,Lao PDR, Cambodia, Nigeria and other Nationalities in MBBS (Clinical Medicine) ,BDS (Bachelor in Dental Surgery) are studying there.
- 04 Batches have been also graduated from Changsha Medical University.
- At the end of Every year University of Changsha Medical University offers Scholarship to the excellent students 3000 RMB 10000 RMB.
- Syllabus of Changsha Medical University is almost same as Pakistani & Indian Medical Colleges.
- Separate Hostel building for Male and Female students, Male Students are not allowed to enter in female dormitory.
- Hostels are 2 sharing (in-campus) for the international students pursuing Clinical Medicine Degree.
- Muslim Canteens are available inside the campus and also very near to Changsha Medical University.
- Changsha Medical University is WHO Recognized , MCI Listed University for Indian Students, PMDC approved (Pakistani students can appear in PMDC’s NEB Exam after graduation). Graduated Foreign Students are eligible for ECFMG certification as well.
- As far as weather is concerned for Students, the temperatures in summer often reach an average high of 35 degrees Celsius with very high levels of humidity. The summer period for Changsha begins around mid-May and ends with August. Autumn comes to Changsha during September and ends in early November.
MBBS Fee Changsha Medical University for March & September 2020-2021:
Degree Awarding = MBBS (Clinical Medicine)
Degree Duration = 1+5 years (First year Chinese language + 05 years MBBS Study including Internship)
HSK Exam Policy : First year will be Chinese language study and students needs to pass HSK-4 (Chinese proficiency test) to promote in the Medical Study of 5 years (4+1).
Admission Merit Criteria :
Students having Minimum 60% Marks in HSSC/A Levels/Senior high School are eligible to apply.
Application Fee + Courier Charges = 1500 RMB
First Year Total Fee Package = 50,000 RMB – (7000 U$D)
First Year fee Includes: Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee, Management & Service Charges, Residence Permit, Medical Checkup, Insurance Fee, Airport Pickup etc.
From 2nd Year to 6th (every year) = 29,547 RMB/year – (4300 U$D)
Tuition Fee = 25,047 RMB + Hostel Fee = 4500 RMB
Other Charges : Residence Permit = 800 RMB + Insurance Fee = 800 RMB
- Student will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan on arrival otherwise hostel will not allot to the student.
- Food, Air Ticket, Electricity & other miscellaneous expenses are not included in the fee package.
- Pakistani Student will follow the rules and Regulations of PMDC & Changsha Medical College.
- Indian Students will follow the rules and regulations of Indian Medical Council (MCI).
Documents Required to apply in Changsha Medical College for Pakistani & International Students:
- SSC Mark sheet/O Levels/Junior high school document
- HSSC Mark sheet/A Levels/Senior high school (10+2) document
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- Bank Statement/Financial Statement with Closing balance of $6,000.
- One photo with white background.
Students can send these documents by applying online https://eaziline.com/apply-online/ or Send to our official Email ( email@example.com ) to start the procedure.
For Admissions Contact:
EaziLine International (China)
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN,
Branch office (Rawalpindi Pakistan)
Malik Touqeer Haider
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5558461 , Landline # +92-51-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Postal code 46000
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Branch office (Lusaka Zambia)
Ms. Sharoon Chellah Nalavwe
Address : University Teaching Hospital , Lusaka, Zambia.
Mobile : +260-960940895 , Whats-app : +86-13050428373
EaziLine’s Innovative Admission Services !
- EaziLine International will arrange the Airport Pickup for the New arrival Students of Changsha Medical University at Changsha Airport.
- Not a Single Yuan (Extra to the Committed Fee Package) will be Charge from Students from the start of admission to the arrival of students in University of South China.
- After issuance of Visa Letter, EaziLine International will prepare the student for interview and documentations of Chinese embassy (including Chinese embassy online appointment) & our representative will go to Chinese Embassy with the student for processing of Visa. We will Collect the passport of Student after issuance of Visa X1 from Chinese Embassy and Student can collect the passport from our office or We will send the passport through TCS/Courier Service. We will not charge any Extra amount for these Services.
- In case of Any Negativity from our Side, we will Refund 100% amount we charged from the student.
History & Details of Changsha Medical University:
Changsha Medical University (长沙医学院) is located in Changsha, Hunan Province, China. Changsha Medical University/College (CSMU), China’s governmental medical university for undergraduates，was founded by the famous educator Binsheng He in 1989. It is situated in Changsha, capital of Hunan Province and was upgraded to a medical university for undergraduates in 2005 by Ministry of Education. CSMU is under the jurisdiction of Hunan People’s Government and the professional guidance of the Department of Public Health of the government. Changsha medical university is listed in WHO’s World Directory of Medical Schools and is welcoming students from all over the world e.g Pakistan , India , zambia , sudan , Africa and Arabic countries.
Changsha Medical College is an ordinary higher education institution approved by the Ministry of Education in March 2005 (Teaching Letter  No. 39) and the first private medical undergraduate college in the country. The predecessor was the Shonan Secondary Health Vocational and Technical School, which was established in 1989 by the 12th National People’s Congress, an advanced worker in the national education system, a national outstanding educator, and the principal, Professor He Binsheng. Upgraded to Shonan Medical College. In 2001, the school was relocated to Changsha. In 2011, the school passed the assessment of undergraduate teaching qualifications of the Ministry of Education, and in 2015 it passed the certification of clinical medicine of the Ministry of Education. The school administers the school according to law and develops scientifically. It has successively been rated as one of the National Advanced Schools, China’s Top Ten Trustworthy Private Universities, National Employment Advanced Universities, Hunan Civilized Universities, and Hunan Top Ten Private Schools.
The school covers an area of 1.415 million square meters, a building area of 612,100 square meters, a teaching and administrative room of 396,200 square meters, a student dormitory of 156,600 square meters, a total value of 18.88547 million teaching and scientific research equipment, and a collection of 2.439 million paper books. There are 45 databases in Chinese and foreign languages. The total area of the stadium is 75,700 square meters (33,000 square meters of the stadium). The main school conditions meet or exceed the requirements set by the state.
The school focuses on medicine, with the coordinated development of medicine, literature, engineering, science, management, education, and economics. It has established 16 secondary colleges and 28 undergraduate majors, including 1 national specialty specialty construction site, 2 provincial-level specialty programs, 1 provincial-level undergraduate program, 3 provincial-level comprehensive reform pilot programs, 1 Hunan Provincial Key Construction Discipline, 1 Hunan Province’s “Double First-Class” Application Specialty Discipline, and Hunan Provincial Key Laboratory ( 1 cultivation base), 1 teaching team in ordinary colleges and universities in Hunan Province, 1 basic course demonstration laboratory, 1 college student innovation training center, 1 college student science and technology innovation and entrepreneurship training base, 3 excellent courses, and excellent online open courses 3 There are 3 gates, 3 excellent teaching and research rooms, 3 excellent internship bases, 2 Hunan province school-enterprise cooperation talent training demonstration bases, 3 innovation and entrepreneurship education bases, and 2 innovation and entrepreneurship education centers. The school enrolls students in 31 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions. Currently, there are 23,646 full-time students, including 19,487 undergraduates and 332 foreign students.
The school continues to implement the strategy of strengthening the school with talents, and strives to build a team of teachers with high comprehensive quality, reasonable structure and good stability. At present, there are 1758 full-time teachers, of which 157 are high, 512 are sub-highs, 113 are doctors, 1118 are masters, 3 academicians are hired, 4 experts enjoy special government allowances from the State Council, 1 is an advanced worker in the national education system, and the national excellent 1 educator, 1 national outstanding teacher; 42 domestic visiting scholars; 1 member of the 12th Hunan Provincial Political Consultative Conference, 1 Hunan provincial discipline leader, 20 young backbone teachers, 8 young teacher teaching experts, One teaching dedication award, two outstanding teachers, one outstanding experimental teacher, one youth May Fourth Medal, one labor model, three Furong stars, three private universities and top 100 teachers; outstanding female staff cadres in Hunan Province 1 person, 2 outstanding Communist Party members, 6 outstanding League cadres, 121 candidates for the third level of 121 innovative talent training project, 6 experts for the second session of education supervision and evaluation; 2 outstanding innovative young people in Changsha, and high-level talents in Changsha 1 person in category C and 6 in category D.
Facing local and industry realities, the school has continuously strengthened subject construction, increased scientific research investment year by year, and continuously improved its scientific research capabilities. In the past five years, he has presided over 5 projects of the National Natural Science Foundation of China, 94 provincial and ministerial-level projects (including 19 projects of the Hunan Natural Science Foundation, 9 projects of the Provincial Social Science Fund), 217 scientific research projects of the Provincial Department of Education and Changsha City The school has 753 scientific research projects. The Ministry of Education has 28 “collaborative education through industry-academia cooperation” projects, 107 educational reforms and research projects in Hunan universities, and 289 educational reforms and research projects in schools. The school has won 4 second prizes and 10 third prizes of the provincial teaching achievements of higher education in Hunan Province, and 1 third prize of the Hunan Natural Science Award.
During the 30-year course of running the school, the school adheres to the school mission of “Millennium Long-term Medicine, Benefiting the People and Benefiting the People”, actively faces the society, and serves the grassroots. China’s medical education and health services have made positive contributions to local economic and social development.
Tags: MBBS in Changsha Medical University | Medicine in Changsha Medical College | Medical study in Changsha Medical University | Admissions in Changsha Medical University | how to apply in Changsha Medical university