Guangxi Medical University was established in 1934, and is located in Nanning, the capital of Guangxi Province. The university is one of the first universities in China to accept an English medical education program for international students, which is limited to clinical medicine (MBBS). Many International students from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Indonesia and African students are studying MBBS in Guangxi Medical University.
Guangxi Medical Medical University is a MOE Listed University which is approved by Ministry of education China for English taught MBBS. Guangxi Medical University is PMC A Listed, NMC, MCI & BMDC for English Medium MBBS. It is one of the three universities that the People’s Government of Guangxi focuses on. It is the center of Guangxi medical education, medical research, clinical care and preventive health care.
Why Guangxi Medical University !
- It is a well-established internationally recognized medical university.
- Guangxi Medical University has a total of 20 Colleges and schools and 6 affiliated hospitals.
- University covers campus area of about 400,000 square meters having 4 campuses.
- Currently, more than 26,743 full-time students in which 12257 undergraduate students, 3904 postgraduate students are enrolled in the university.
- 834 professionals and technical faculty have given their service to the university.
- GXMU has also educated trained more than 1,000 international students from more than 70 countries regions.
Guangxi Medical University has almost 19 schools or departments. Some of the different disciplines are:
- Preventive Medicine
- Clinical medicine
- Chinese Medicine
Why MBBS from Guangxi Medical University:
- Guangxi Medical University is recognized by WHO & National Medical Council NMC India, BMDC & PMC.
- Graduated of Guangxi Medical University are eligible to apply for USMLE, PLAB, GMC, AMC and others.
- Living expenses and study expenses in Nanning are economical.
- The MBBS tuition fee at Guangxi Medical University is 35,000 RMB/Year.
- Accommodation for international students is at affordable charges with having hostel and dormitories.
- World-class library having more than a million books availability.
- The university has experienced and qualified teaching staff which provide quality education.
- University have World-class laboratory with technical advancement.
Guangxi Medical University MBBS Fee Structure for Pakistani and International Students 2022-2023
(English Medium Fee)
Note: Student Must have good grade in HSSC, 70% marks in English & Average of PCB should be 70%. Student must be under the age of 25 for Bachelor Degree.
Application + Registration Fee = 2000 RMB (non-refundable)
|Fee Description||First Year||2nd-6th Per year|
|Tuition Fee||35,000 RMB||35,000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee||6000 RMB||6000 RMB|
|Management Charges etc.||13,500 RMB||NIL|
|Insurance,Visa Extension||2000 RMB||2000 RMB|
|Total in RMB||56,500 RMB||43,000 RMB|
|Total in USD||$8700||$6600|
- Student will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan or according to the Conversion rate.
- Food Expenses, Air Ticket & Electricity Charges are not included in the fee package.
- Pakistani Student will follow the rules and Regulations of PMC & Guangxi Medical University.
- Indian Students will follow the rules and regulations of Indian Medical Council (MCI).
How to apply in Guangxi Medical University :
Submit following documents to us in clear scan form to start admission process in Guangxi Medical University. Students can also online apply to process the application.
- GXMU Application Form
- SSC Mark sheet (grade 10)
- HSSC Mark sheet (grade 12)
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One Digital photo with white background.
- Bank/Financial Statement
- Applicant Assessment form
- Signed Fee Package of GXMU by applicant
For MBBS in Guangxi Medical University Contact:
EaziLine International (Authorized admission office)
Rawalpindi (Pakistan office):
Malik M. Touqeer | +92-333-5558461
Office # 0334-5558461, Landline # 051-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Near Maryam Hospital, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Lahore (Pakistan office):
Malik M. Hafeez #+92-333-5559873
Office # 0303-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
China office Address:
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: email@example.com, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN