MBBS in Harbin Medical University (MOE Listed) Top Ranking | WhatsApp # +86-15580806357
Harbin Medical University 哈尔滨医科大学 (HMU) is located in Harbin , it is 211 project university, a beautiful city well-known for its ice and snow and reputed as “Eastern Paris”. Harbin Medical University was founded in 1926. Harbin Medical University has now been one of the Top medical schools in China offering MBBS in English Medium. It is now a national base for basic sciences research and teaching talent development, and a key “Project 211” university in Heilongjiang Province.
Impressive features of Harbin Medical University:
- Harbin Medical University is a MOE China Listed University for MBBS students Induction in English Medium.
- Many batches of Pakistani & foreign Students have been graduated from Harbin Medical University.
- Harbin Medical University offering some kind of scholarships for ASEAN & CIS country students.
- Xiamen University is recognized by Pakistan Medical Commission & it in PMC’s A Category. Pakistani students graduated from this university are eligible to apply for NLE Exam in Pakistan and also eligible to apply for USBLE, PLAB, GMC and for ECFMG certifications.
- Maximum students have been Passed PM&DC/MCI Exam with that FCPS – 1 & FCPS- 11 and working in reputable hospitals of Pakistan and abroad.
- More then 500 Foreign Students in MBBS Program are Studying in Harbin Medical University in which more than 100 students are Pakistani girls & Boys. Some Students are also from Africans and Arabic Countries.
- WHO (World Health Organization) Recognized, MCI (Medical council of India) & BMDC (Bangladesh Medical council).
- Harbin Medical University is Providing Many types of Scholarships for Master & PHD Degree as well through Chinese government Scholarship (CSC). For MBBS Students HMU is providing Scholarships at the end of every year (Performance based).
- Course duration of MBBS in Harbin Medical University is 5 years Medical study and 1 year Clinical internship.
Fee Package of MBBS in Harbin Medical University 2021-2022:
Admission & Service Charges = (Contact us)
Application Fee = 1500 RMB ($250)
Tuition Fee = 30,000 RMB/year
Hostel Fee = 4000 RMB/year
- Student will pay the Residence Permit, Medical Checkup insurance etc. 3000 RMB by themselves.
- Student will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan on arrival otherwise hostel will not allot to the student.
- Student will pay For the Air-ticket, Books & Stationary, Electricity by themselves.
- Visa Extension fee, Insurance Fee & Hostel fee policy will be according to the rules and regulations.
- Pakistani & Indian Students will Follow the Rules and regulations of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council & Indian Medical Council MCI Respectively.
Admission Procedure & Criteria of Harbin Medical University:
Note : Students having FSc (HSC)/A Levels/Senior High School with good grades can apply.
- SSC Mark sheet / Junior high school document
- HSSC Mark sheet / Senior high school (10+2) document
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- Bank Transaction History of Guardian
- One photo with white background.
Students can send these documents by applying online https://eaziline.com/online-apply/ or Send to our official Email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) to start the procedure.
For MBBS Admissions in Harbin Medical University Contact:
China office Address:
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: email@example.com, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN
Rawalpindi Pakistan (Head office)
Malik M. Touqeer | +92-333-5558461
Ms. Amna Nazir | office # 0334-5558461, Landline # 051-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Near Maryam Hospital, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Lahore Pakistan (Branch office)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Lusaka Zambia (Branch office)
Ms. Sharoon Chellah Nalavwe
Address : University Teaching Hospital , Lusaka, Zambia.
Mobile : +260-960940895 , Whats-App : +260-97-2994463
Details of Harbin Medical University (MOE Listed):
Harbin Medical University have 11 undergraduate programs including basic medical sciences, clinical medicine, preventive medicine, dentistry, anesthesiology, medical imaging, nursing, pharmacy, biotechnology, public affairs management and medical law. Harbin Medical University has 5 postdoctoral research programs in preventive medicine, clinical medicine, basic medical sciences, biology & pharmacy, 1 research program in clinical pharmacy and pharmacology. There are over 10,000 full-time students & 3000 graduate students.The affiliated institutions of Harbin Medical University include: School of Basic Medical Sciences, School of Public Health, School of Pharmacy, School of Health Administration, Department of Bioinformatics, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Graduate School, School of Adult Education (School of Continuing Education), five medical schools (affiliated hospitals), School of Dentistry, School of Nursing, and Daqing Campus. Harbin Medical University has clearly defined medical programs. It is among the first group of medical universities running seven-year medical programs and has been working with Nankai University and Harbin Institute of Technology for joint teaching of seven-year program students.
Harbin Medical University cooperates with 5 foreign universities for joint medical programs. It has 4 first-grade doctorate degree programs including basic medical sciences, clinical medicine, public health and preventive medicine, and biology, 41 second-grade doctorate degree programs, and 49 second-grade master’s degree programs. Harbin Medical University has a reasonable discipline structure. There are 1 national key discipline, 32 provincial key disciplines, 1 incubation base of national key laboratories in bio medicine jointly established by the ministry and the province, 6 key laboratories of the ministry and the province, and 11 provincial key laboratories of higher education. Positions are available for national specially-invited professors and provincial specially-invited professors.
Harbin Medical University has a number of excellent faculty members. There are now over 10,000 faculty and staff, with a well-structured combination of different ages. Of those is one academician of Chinese Academy of Engineering and one Nightingale Prize winner. Over 70 faculty members have been granted various prizes such as Chinese Outstanding Young Teacher Award, Wu Jieping Medical Research Award, and Paul Jassen Award in Pharmacy. HMU has made remarkable scientific achievement. Since 2000, HMU has been granted 3 second-class awards of National Scientific and Technological Progress, 3 second-class awards of National Natural Science, over 240 research achievement awards of the ministry and the province. HMU has undertaken over 250 projects of the national Project“973”, Project “863”, and key projects of National Natural Science Foundation.
Harbin Medical University boasts advanced clinical technology. The five medical schools (affiliated hospitals) are ranked at top level, of which 3 are listed among the “100 best hospitals” in China. There are over 5000 beds, 2 million outpatients and over 200 thousand inpatients per year. HMU sticks to the educational ideology “basic medical education as the basis, discipline developments as the fundamental, graduate and long-term medical education as the priority.” To meet the health needs of the country and the region as well as economic development, HMU has become a base to cultivate creative medical students and produce high level research outcome. HMU aims to become a teaching and research-oriented medical school which is first-grade in China and well-known in the world.
Hostels Facilities for International Students :
Hostels rooms are well Equipped, Furnished & Central Heated. Rooms are double sharing and are in Campus. Harbin medical university is providing Secure environment for Students Especially for Girls. CCTV Cameras are installed to observe the students activities in hostel building and in Campus. Halal Muslim Food is easily available in Harbin Medical University. (See the Pictures of Hostels)