Harbin Medical University 哈尔滨医科大学 (HRBMU) is located in Harbin , it is 211 project university, a beautiful city well-known for its ice and snow and reputed as “Eastern Paris”. Harbin Medical University was founded in 1926. Harbin Medical University has now been one of the Top medical schools in China offering MBBS in English Medium. It is now a national base for basic sciences research and teaching talent development, and a key “Project 211” university in Heilongjiang Province.
Features of Harbin Medical University:
- Harbin Medical University is a MOE Listed University for MBBS students Induction in English Medium.
- Many batches International Students have been graduated from Harbin Medical University.
- Harbin Medical University is approved by Pakistan Medical Commission PMC (Former PMDC) & it in PMC’s A Category. Pakistani students are eligible to apply for NLE Exam as well.
- Foreign students are eligible to apply for USMLE, PLAB, GMC and for ECFMG certifications.
- Maximum students have been Passed PM&DC/MCI Exam with that FCPS – 1 & FCPS- 11 and working in reputable hospitals of Pakistan and abroad especially in middle east.
- More then 600 Foreign Students are Studying in Harbin Medical University with more than 50 students from Pakistan. Some Students are also from Africans and Arabic Countries.
- HMU is approved by WHO (World Health Organization), NMC India & BMDC Bangladesh.
- Harbin Medical University is providing Performance based Scholarships at the end of every year for MBBS students.
- Harbin Medical University is offering Many types of Scholarships for Master & PHD Degree as well through Chinese government Scholarship (CSC).
Harbin Medical University MBBS Fee Structure for Pakistani and International Students 2023:
MBBS Course Duration = 06 years (5 years Medical study+1 year internship)
Degree Awarding = Clinical Medicine MBBS (English Medium)
Note: Student Must have good Percentage in HSSC, At least 70% in PCB and English. Age Limit 25 years.
Application + Registration Fee = 2000 RMB (non-refundable)
|Description||First Year||2nd to Onwards|
|Tuition Fee||30,000 RMB||30,000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee||4000 RMB||4000 RMB|
|Management Charges etc.||15,500 RMB||NIL|
|Insurance,Visa Extension||2500 RMB||2100 RMB|
|Total in RMB||52,000 RMB||36,100 RMB|
|Total in USD||$8000||$5600|
- Student will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan (RMB). Fee One Paid will not be refunded.
- Food Expenses, Air Ticket & Electricity Charges are not included in the fee package.
- Pakistani Student will follow the rules and Regulations of PMC & Harbin Medical University.
- Indian Students will follow the rules and regulations of National Medical Council of India (NMC).
How to apply in Harbin Medical University :
Submit following documents to us in clear scan form to start application procedure in Harbin Medical University or students can apply through Online Portal to process application.
- HRBMU Application Form
- SSC Mark sheet (grade 10)
- HSSC/GCE A-Levels Mark sheet (grade 12)
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One Digital photo with white background
- Bank/Financial Statement
- Applicant Assessment form
- Signed Fee Package of HRBMU by applicant
For Admissions in Harbin Medical University:
EaziLine International (Authorized admission office for Pakistan)
Rawalpindi Pakistan (Head office)
Malik M.Touqeer | +92-333-5558461
Office # 0334-5558461, Landline # 051-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Near Maryam Hospital, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Lahore Pakistan (Branch office)
Malik M. Hafeez #+92-333-5559873
Office # 0303-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
China office Address:
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: email@example.com, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN
Details of Harbin Medical University (MOE Listed):
Harbin Medical University have 11 undergraduate programs including basic medical sciences, clinical medicine, preventive medicine, dentistry, anesthesiology, medical imaging, nursing, pharmacy, biotechnology, public affairs management and medical law. Harbin Medical University has 5 postdoctoral research programs in preventive medicine, clinical medicine, basic medical sciences, biology & pharmacy, 1 research program in clinical pharmacy and pharmacology. There are over 10,000 full-time students & 3000 graduate students.
The affiliated institutions of Harbin Medical University include: School of Basic Medical Sciences, School of Public Health, School of Pharmacy, School of Health Administration, Department of Bioinformatics, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Graduate School, School of Adult Education (School of Continuing Education), five medical schools (affiliated hospitals), School of Dentistry, School of Nursing, and Daqing Campus.
Harbin Medical University cooperates with 5 foreign universities for joint medical programs. It has 4 first-grade doctorate degree programs including basic medical sciences, clinical medicine, public health and preventive medicine, and biology, 41 second-grade doctorate degree programs, and 49 second-grade master’s degree programs. Harbin Medical University has a reasonable discipline structure. There are 1 national key discipline, 32 provincial key disciplines, 1 incubation base of national key laboratories in bio medicine jointly established by the ministry and the province, 6 key laboratories of the ministry and the province, and 11 provincial key laboratories of higher education. Positions are available for national specially-invited professors and provincial specially-invited professors.
Harbin Medical University has a number of excellent faculty members. There are now over 10,000 faculty and staff, with a well-structured combination of different ages. Of those is one academician of Chinese Academy of Engineering and one Nightingale Prize winner. Over 70 faculty members have been granted various prizes such as Chinese Outstanding Young Teacher Award, Wu Jieping Medical Research Award, and Paul Jassen Award in Pharmacy.
Harbin Medical University boasts advanced clinical technology. The five medical schools (affiliated hospitals) are ranked at top level, of which 3 are listed among the “100 best hospitals” in China. There are over 5000 beds, 2 million outpatients and over 200 thousand inpatients per year. HMU sticks to the educational ideology “basic medical education as the basis, discipline developments as the fundamental, graduate and long-term medical education as the priority.” To meet the health needs of the country and the region as well as economic development, HMU has become a base to cultivate creative medical students and produce high level research outcome. HMU aims to become a teaching and research-oriented medical school which is first-grade in China and well-known in the world.
Hostels rooms are well Equipped, Furnished & Central Heated. Rooms are double sharing and are in Campus. Harbin medical university is providing Secure environment for Students Especially for Girls. CCTV Cameras are installed to observe the students activities in hostel building and in Campus. Halal Muslim Food is easily available in Harbin Medical University. (See the Pictures of Hostels)
Harbin Medical University has clearly defined medical programs. It is among the first group of medical universities running seven-year medical programs and has been working with Nankai University and Harbin Institute of Technology for joint teaching of seven-year program students.
HMU has made remarkable scientific achievement. Since 2000, HMU has been granted 3 second-class awards of National Scientific and Technological Progress, 3 second-class awards of National Natural Science, over 240 research achievement awards of the ministry and the province. HMU has undertaken over 250 projects of the national Project“973”, Project “863”, and key projects of National Natural Science Foundation.