Brief History IUK-ISM (PMC A Grade):
International University of Kyrgyzstan IUK-ISM Eastern Medical Campus, Feb 2022 intake
The International University of Kyrgyzstan was established by the Decree of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic No.74 dated 11 of March 1993 and is a University with the status of International Higher Education Institution.
By the Decree of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic No.74 dated February 8, 1999, the International University of Kyrgyzstan was granted the status of an autonomous self-governing University, which is necessary for entry into the global educational environment. At a later stage the University was transformed into “International University of Kyrgyzstan” (IUK) Academic Consortium by the Decree of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 53 dated 12 of February 2003.
The International Higher School of Medicine IHSM as a structural unit of International University of Kyrgyzstan IUK academic consortium was established in 2003. The main prerequisite for establishment of the school was a strategy of reforming Kyrgyz education system and increasing competitiveness of domestic universities, which resulted in the main emphasis of IHSM administration and faculty being focused on the creation of a modern dynamic educational institution that can provide high quality training and has competitive potentials in the medical education market.
The School’s MD program is ranked the best in the nation with our teachers, scientists, and physicians being the leading experts in their fields. More than 10 Foreign students batches from ISM are graduated & working in reputable hospitals in Pakistan and abroad. Foreign graduates are eligible to apply for ECFMG certifications. Ranking of International School of Medicine ISM is 09 in Kyrgyzstan. main emphasis of ISM Bishkek administration and faculty being focused on the creation of a modern dynamic educational institution that can provide high quality training and has competitive potentials in the medical education market.
Currently, the International School of Medicine ISM, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan is a modern university with comprehensive infrastructure and experienced faculty members that are nationally and some of them worldwide recognized specialists in different areas of medicine, professional health organizations and agencies. Fifteen years ago the first enrollment of students numbered only 13, whereas at present about 3500+ students study in the school.
Most of our students are citizens of foreign countries: India, Pakistan, South Korea, Africa, USA, Great Britain, Russia, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Japan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Turkey and Syria. This is why the language of instruction is English. Syllabus of MBBS in ISM Kyrgyzstan is same as Pakistani & Indian Medical Colleges. Although the key to academic success of any faculty members and students is a hard work the main pillars of school accomplishments are three basic principles Equity, Quality, and Transparency that were reflected in our school Mission and Vision. The ISM is registered and cooperates (our partners) with many leading international institutions: The World Health Organization (WHO), An International Association for Medical Education (AMEE), Institute for International Medical Education (IIME), the PhD Program in Biomedicine and Health in the EU (ORPHEUS), and participates in several international programs. To date, 14 research projects approved by the Academic Council are being implemented in the ISM.
Our alumni have been successfully passing medical certification exams in their native countries along with countries that USA, Great Britain etc. Our graduates do their continuous health studies as postgraduate trainees in leading institutions of North America and Europe and practicing medicine all over the world.
Eastern Medical Campus IUK-ISM (PMC List A)
In 2018, Eastern Medical campus of International University of Kyrgyzstan was established. International School of Medicine Eastern campus is recognized by WHO (world health organization) and MD 〉 Medical doctor in General medicine degree is approved by Pakistan Medical and Dental council as well. In Eastern Medical campus most of the students are from Pakistan. Eastern Medical campus is a newly designed, fully furnished & secure for international students. At present more than 1500 Pakistani male and females are studying General medicine in IUK-ISM.
There are 3 Medical campuses associated with IUK Kyrgyzstan:
1- International Higher School of medicine (Western Campus)
2- International University of Kyrgyzstan IUK-ISM (Eastern Medical Campus)
3- Tok-Mok Campus
IUK-ISM Details for Pakistani students March 2022:
- IUK-ISM is recognized by WHO (World health organization).
- International School of Medicine ISM-IUK Bishkek is approved by Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC A List University) Students can appear in PMC’s NLE Exam after Graduation from IUK-ISM Kyrgyzstan.
- IUK-ISM is a Top Ranking private Medical University in Kyrgyzstan offering General Medicine degree of 05 years.
- IUK-ISM tuition fee is Lowest & affordable for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- IUK-ISM is Located in Bishkek (Capital of Kyrgyz Republic).
- IUK-ISM International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan have 05 affiliated hospitals.
- More than 3000+ foreign students from different nationalities Pakistan, India, Nepal & others are studying MBBS/MD (Medical doctor of general medicine) in IUK-ISM.
MBBS Fee IUK-ISM Eastern Campus 2021-2022:
05 years (10 Semesters) MBBS/MD Degree Program (Eastern Medical Campus)
Admission Invitation Letter = 300 U$D
First Semester fee package = 3600 U$D
Included: Tuition Fee, Management Charges, Airport Pickup etc.
2nd Semester to 10th (Per Semester) | Tuition fee = 2100 U$D
Other Expenses (Extra to Fee Package):
- E-Visa Fee (First time only) = 100 U$D
- Hostel Fee (per Semester) = 300 U$D
- Hostel Security (refundable) = 50 U$D
- Mess/Food (per semester) = 600 U$D
- Visa Extension & Medical = 200 U$D
- Air Ticket one-way = Approx. 300$-400$
Important Points to read !
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in U$D. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay 2nd Semester’s Fee according to the university policy when they will ask.
- Student will pay the health insurance fee by themselves (if asked)
- Student will follow the rules of College & Education Department of Kyrgyzstan.
- Pakistani, Bangladeshi & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical Commission PMC, Bangladeshi & National Medical Commission NMC Policy Respectively.
For Admissions in IUK-ISM Contact:
Head office (Rawalpindi Pakistan)
Malik M. Touqeer: +92-333-5558461
Office: +92-334-5558461, Landline # +92-51-5491141
Address: 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Near Maryam Hospital, Main Peshawar road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
EaziLine International (China office)
Address: 300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN,
Admission Process & Criteria to apply in IUK-ISM:
IUK-ISM Bishkek issues the admission letter in normally 3-7 working days. Visa Invitation letter can take 20-30 days to issue by the ministry.
IUK-ISM accepting international students for MBBS/MD degree program 2 times in one year, Fall & Spring intake or you can say September and February/March intake, but if the seats filled timely , ISM will only accepts the applications for September intake. MBBS/MD students arrival time in ISM is October & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration.
For MBBS in International School of Medicine ISM-IUK Kyrgyzstan, students needs to complete the following documents :
- Passport first page Scan
- SSC / O Levels Document
- HSSC/Intermediate or A Levels Document (result awaiting students can also apply)
- Police Clearance Report
- Medical Check up Report
- Fresh photo with white back ground
Note : All these documents must be in Scanned properly by the scanner machine, not by the mobile scanner.
Affiliated Hospitals of IUK-ISM:
ISM Vedanta Hospital located also in the center of Bishkek. The Hospital is a multidisciplinary specialized center that provides medical care to the people of Kyrgyzstan. The hospital has following departments: surgery, general medicine, neurology, gynecology, cardiology, rehabilitation center, laboratory and an operation unit. Also the hospital has a center of simulation medicine that equipped according to modern standards.
The work of the university hospital is based on the principles of adherence to international standards for ensuring the quality of medical care. The staff includes ISM faculty and practicing doctors with extensive experience in practical healthcare and teaching.
The ISM Hospital is the first university ISM clinic to function within the ISM development program for the years 2018 – 2021. According to the program two more university multidisciplinary clinics in the city, and two in the regions are going to be opened.
Syllabus of International Higher School of Medicine Bishkek :
- Russian 684 hours
- Foreign language 72 hours
- Philosophy 72 hours
- Homeland history 108 hours
- History of medicine 36 hours
- Physical culture 432 hours
- Psychology 108 hours
- Economics 72 hours
- Jurisprudence 36 hours
- Latin 72 hours
- Medical physics and higher mathematics 108 hours
- Chemistry (general and bioorganic) 144 hours
- Computer science 72 hours
- Biology and fundamentals of ecology 180 hours
- Biochemistry 252 hours
- Human anatomy 432 hours
- Histology 288 hours
- Normal physiology 360 hours
- Microbiology, virology and immunology 288 hours
- Pathological anatomy 252 hours
- Pathological physiology 252 HOURS
- Introduction to Therapeutics 324 hours
- Pharmacology 252 hours
- Topographical anatomy 58 hours
- Introduction to Pediatrics 216 hours
- Environmental Health 144 hours
- Public Health 72 hours
- Epidemiology 108 hours
- Introduction to medicine/Fundamentals of nursing 144 hours
- Radiology (radiotherapy) 144 hours
- Medical physical training 36 hours
- Medical control 36 hours
- Infectious diseases 180 hours
- Tropical diseases 72 hours
- Psychiatry, psychotherapy, addictology 180 hours
- STD and skin diseases 144 hours
- Medical genetics 72 hours
- Neurology and neurosurgery 180 hours
- ENT 144 hours
- Ophthalmology 144 hours
- Clinical anatomy 36 hours
- Forensic medicine 144 hours
- Communicating for Health 36 hours
- Clinical pharmacology 72 hours
- Family medicine 180 hours
- Internal diseases 432 hours
- General physiotherapy 72 hours
- Endocrinology 108 hours
- Hematology 72 hours
- Phtysiopulmonology 144 hours
- Occupational diseases 72 hours
- Surgical diseases 360 hours
- Infant surgical diseases 144 hours
- Surgery 72 hours
- Traumatology, orthopedics and disastrous surgery 216 hours
- Urology 72 hours
- Dentistry 72 hours
- Anesthesiology, intensive care and intensive therapy 72 hours
- Oncology 144 hours
- Pediatrics 288 hours
- Obstetrics and Gynecology 324 hours
- Polyclinic internal diseases 288 hours
- Polyclinic surgery 180 hours
- Polyclinic pediatrics 108 hours
- Polyclinic obstetrics and gynecology 108 hours
- General surgery 180 hours
Tags: MBBS/BDS in ISM IUK Russia | MD in International School of Medicine ISM | Admissions in ISM Kyrgyzstan 2021-2022 | General Medicine in ISM | Pakistani Students in IUK-ISM | How to apply in International School of Medicine | Fee Details of ISM | MBBS in IUK | MBBS in Tok-Mok | MBBS in ISM | How to apply in International University of Kyrgyzstan | Dental study in ISM Bishkek |
Welcome to the Top Ranking Medical University IUK-ISM in Bishkek.