International School of Medicine International University of Kyrgyzstan, 2023 intake
Brief History IUK-ISM:
The International University of Kyrgyzstan was established by the Decree of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic No.74 dated 11 of March 1993 and is a University with the status of International Higher Education Institution.
By the Decree of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic No.74 dated February 8, 1999, the International University of Kyrgyzstan was granted the status of an autonomous self-governing University, which is necessary for entry into the global educational environment. At a later stage the University was transformed into “International University of Kyrgyzstan” (IUK) Academic Consortium by the Decree of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 53 dated 12 of February 2003.
IUK-ISM Eastern Medical Campus:
In 2018, Eastern Medical campus of International University of Kyrgyzstan was established. International School of Medicine Eastern campus is recognized by WHO (world health organization). In Eastern Medical campus most of the students are from Pakistan. Eastern Medical campus is a newly designed, fully furnished & secure for international students. At present more than 1500 Pakistani male and females are studying General medicine in IUK-ISM.
Medical campuses of IUK Kyrgyzstan:
There are 03 Medical Campuses associated with International University of Kyrgyzstan, Which are
1- International Higher School of medicine (Western Campus)
2- International University of Kyrgyzstan IUK-ISM (Eastern Medical Campus)
3- Tok-Mok Campus
IUK-ISM Details For Pakistani Students:
- IUK-ISM is Located in Bishkek, recognized by WHO (World health organization).
- IUK-ISM is a Private Medical University in Kyrgyzstan offering General Medicine degree of 05 years.
- IUK-ISM International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan have 03 affiliated hospitals.
MBBS Fee IUK-ISM Kyrgyzstan September 2023:
(Eastern Medical Campus for Pakistani Students)
Degree Duration : 05 years (10 Semesters)
Degree Awarding : MD (Doctor of General Medicine)
|Fee Description||Fee Per Semester|
|Admission, Consultancy Fee, Management Fee||Negotiable|
|E-Visa fee (1st time only)||$200|
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in USD.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will follow the policies of IUK-ISM & Education Ministry of Kyrgyzstan.
- Student will follow the Hostel Fee Policy and Availability of Hostel by the university officials.
- Pakistani & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical Commission PMC & National Medical Council NMC of India respectively.
For MBBS/MD Admissions in IUK-ISM Contact:
Head office (Rawalpindi Pakistan)
Malik M. Touqeer: +92-333-5558461
Landline # +92-51-5491141
Address: 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Near Maryam Hospital, Main Peshawar road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez: +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
EaziLine International (China office)
Address: 300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN
Admission Process & Criteria to apply in IUK-ISM:
IUK-ISM Bishkek issues the admission letter in normally 3-7 working days. Visa Invitation letter can take 30-40 days to issue. IUK-ISM accepting international students for MBBS/MD degree program 2 times in one year, Fall & Spring intake.
For MBBS in International School of Medicine ISM-IUK Kyrgyzstan, students needs to complete the following documents :
- Passport first page Scan
- SSC/O Levels Document
- HSSC or GCE A-Levels Document (result awaiting students can also apply)
- ID Card or Form B
- Fresh photo with white back ground
Note: All these documents must be in Scanned properly by the scanner machine, not by the mobile scanner.
Affiliated Hospitals of IUK-ISM:
ISM Vedanta Hospital located also in the center of Bishkek. The Hospital is a multidisciplinary specialized center that provides medical care to the people of Kyrgyzstan.
The hospital has following departments: surgery, general medicine, neurology, gynecology, cardiology, rehabilitation center, laboratory and an operation unit. Also the hospital has a center of simulation medicine that equipped according to modern standards. The work of the university hospital is based on the principles of adherence to international standards for ensuring the quality of medical care. The staff includes ISM faculty and practicing doctors with extensive experience in practical healthcare and teaching.
The ISM Hospital is the first university ISM clinic to function within the ISM development program for the years 2018 – 2021. According to the program two more university multidisciplinary clinics in the city, and two in the regions are going to be opened.
Syllabus of International Higher School of Medicine Bishkek :
- Russian 684 hours
- Foreign language 72 hours
- Philosophy 72 hours
- Homeland history 108 hours
- History of medicine 36 hours
- Physical culture 432 hours
- Psychology 108 hours
- Economics 72 hours
- Jurisprudence 36 hours
- Latin 72 hours
- Medical physics and higher mathematics 108 hours
- Chemistry (general and bioorganic) 144 hours
- Computer science 72 hours
- Biology and fundamentals of ecology 180 hours
- Biochemistry 252 hours
- Human anatomy 432 hours
- Histology 288 hours
- Normal physiology 360 hours
- Microbiology, virology and immunology 288 hours
- Pathological anatomy 252 hours
- Pathological physiology 252 HOURS
- Introduction to Therapeutics 324 hours
- Pharmacology 252 hours
- Topographical anatomy 58 hours
- Introduction to Pediatrics 216 hours
- Environmental Health 144 hours
- Public Health 72 hours
- Epidemiology 108 hours
- Introduction to medicine/Fundamentals of nursing 144 hours
- Radiology (radiotherapy) 144 hours
- Medical physical training 36 hours
- Medical control 36 hours
- Infectious diseases 180 hours
- Tropical diseases 72 hours
- Psychiatry, psychotherapy, addictology 180 hours
- STD and skin diseases 144 hours
- Medical genetics 72 hours
- Neurology and neurosurgery 180 hours
- ENT 144 hours
- Ophthalmology 144 hours
- Clinical anatomy 36 hours
- Forensic medicine 144 hours
- Communicating for Health 36 hours
- Clinical pharmacology 72 hours
- Family medicine 180 hours
- Internal diseases 432 hours
- General physiotherapy 72 hours
- Endocrinology 108 hours
- Hematology 72 hours
- Phtysiopulmonology 144 hours
- Occupational diseases 72 hours
- Surgical diseases 360 hours
- Infant surgical diseases 144 hours
- Surgery 72 hours
- Traumatology, orthopedics and disastrous surgery 216 hours
- Urology 72 hours
- Dentistry 72 hours
- Anesthesiology, intensive care and intensive therapy 72 hours
- Oncology 144 hours
- Pediatrics 288 hours
- Obstetrics and Gynecology 324 hours
- Polyclinic internal diseases 288 hours
- Polyclinic surgery 180 hours
- Polyclinic pediatrics 108 hours
- Polyclinic obstetrics and gynecology 108 hours
- General surgery 180 hours
Tags: MBBS/BDS in ISM IUK Russia | MD in International School of Medicine ISM | Admissions in ISM Kyrgyzstan 2022-2023 | Physician General Medicine in ISM | Pakistani Students in IUK-ISM | How to apply in International School of Medicine | Fee Details of ISM | MBBS in IUK | MBBS in Tok-Mok | MBBS in ISM | How to apply in International University of Kyrgyzstan | Dental study in ISM Bishkek |
Welcome to the Top Ranking Medical University IUK-ISM in Bishkek.