MBBS/MD Admissions in ISM-IUK Kyrgyzstan Call/WhatsApp @ 0333-5558461 , 0333-5559873
Details of MBBS in ISM International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan 2020 for Pakistani Students:
- Lowest & affordable fee schedule for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. ISM is Located in Bishkek (Capital of Kyrgyz Republic).
- International Higher School of Medicine Bishkek IHSM is approved by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC) & Indian Medical Council (MCI), Students can appear in PMDC’s NEB Exam after Graduation from ISM Kyrgyzstan.
- More than 3000+ foreign students from different nationalities (Pakistan, India, Nepal & others) are studying MBBS/MD (Medical doctor of general medicine).
- 06+ Foreign students batches from ISM are graduated, ISM is a Top Rating private Medical University in Kyrgyzstan for MD.
- International School of Medicine ISM IUK Kyrgyzstan have 05 affiliated hospitals.
- The MD degree is accordance to PM&DC/WHO/MCI guidelines & degree is equivalent to Medical graduates of WHO.
Fee Structure of MBBS in International School of Medicine Bishkek Kyrgyzstan 2020-2021:
Fee Package for 5 years MBBS/MD Degree ISM-IUK (English Medium):
There are 10 Semesters in International School of Medicine ISM-IUK for 05 years MBBS/MD Program.
First Semester = 4000 U$D (included)
Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee, Management Charges, Residence Permit/Visa Extension, Medical Checkup, Airport Pickup etc.
2nd Semester to 10th (Every Semester) = 2300 U$D
Tuition Fee = 2000 U$D
Hostel Fee = 300 U$D
Note: Student will pay for Food Expenses (Mess) 100$ – 110$ per month by themselves, Which is extra to fee package & ISM charge the Mess payment of 6 months altogether in advance.
- Student will buy One way air ticket to Bishkek by themselves, Ticket is not included in Package.
- Student will pay Embassy Fee or Visa on arrival fee at Bishkek airport approx 80 U$D to 90 U$D by themselves.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in U$D. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay 2nd Semester’s Fee according to the university policy when they will ask.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee & insurance fee from 2nd Semester to onward by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Education Department of Kyrgyzstan.
- Pakistani, Bangladeshi & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council, Bangladeshi & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
For Admissions in ISM-IUK Contact:
EaziLine International (China)
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN, Website: https://eaziline.com/
Branch office (Rawalpindi Pakistan)
Malik Touqeer Haider
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5558461 , Landline # +92-51-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Postal code 46000
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Branch office (Lusaka Zambia)
Ms. Sharoon Chellah Nalavwe
Address : University Teaching Hospital , Lusaka, Zambia.
Mobile : +260-960940895 , Whats-app : +86-13050428373
Admission Process of ISM-IUK Bishkek Kyrgyzstan:
ISM Kyrgyzstan (Bishkek) issues the admission letter in normally 3-5 working days and after admission confirmation letter students need to pay 300$ to EaziLine International for the Invitation Visa letter by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Kyrgyz Republic. Visa invitation letter by Foreign Ministry takes 20-30 days normally.
ISM accepting international students for MBBS/MD degree program 2 times in one year, Fall & Spring intake or you can say September and January/February/March intake, but if the seats filled timely , ISM will only accepts the applications for September intake. MBBS/MD students arrival time in ISM is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration.
For getting admission in International School of Medicine ISM-IUK, Kyrgyzstan students needs to complete the following documents :
- Passport first page Scan
- SSC / O Levels Document
- HSSC / Intermediate or A Levels Document
- Police Clearance Report
- Medical Check up Report
- Fresh photo with white back ground
Note : All these documents must be in Scanned properly by the scanner machine, not by the mobile scanner.
International School of Medicine- INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF KYRGYZSTAN (ISM,IUK) located in Bishkek, founded in 1993 by a special Decree of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic № 74 that gave the university the status of international higher education institution. The International Higher School of Medicine ISM, IUK University of Kyrgyzstan Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan offering MBBS ( 5 years Degree ) & MD Degree in English Medium. Ranking of International School of Medicine ISM is 09 in Kyrgyzstan. As a structural division of IUK was established in 2003 The main foundation for establishment of the school was a strategy of reforming Kyrgyz education system and increasing competitiveness of domestic universities, which resulted in the main emphasis of ISM Bishkek administration and faculty being focused on the creation of a modern dynamic educational institution that can provide high quality training and has competitive potentials in the medical education market.
Details of ISM IUK BISHKEK Kyrgyzstan:
Currently, the International School of Medicine ISM, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan is a modern university with comprehensive infrastructure,and experienced faculty members that are nationally and some of them worldwide recognized specialists in different areas of medicine, professional health organizations and agencies. Fifteen years ago the first enrollment of students numbered only 13, whereas at present about 3500+ students study in the school.
Most of our students are citizens of foreign countries: India, Pakistan, South Korea, Africa, USA, Great Britain, Russia, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Japan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Turkey and Syria. This is why the language of instruction is English. Syllabus of MBBS in ISM Kyrgyzstan is same as Pakistani & Indian Medical Colleges. Although the key to academic success of any faculty members and students is a hard work the main pillars of school accomplishments are three basic principles Equity, Quality, and Transparency that were reflected in our school Mission and Vision. The ISM is registered and cooperates (our partners) with many leading international institutions: The World Health Organization (WHO), An International Association for Medical Education (AMEE), Institute for International Medical Education (IIME), the PhD Program in Biomedicine and Health in the EU (ORPHEUS), and participates in several international programs. To date, 14 research projects approved by the Academic Council are being implemented in the ISM. Our alumni have been successfully passing medical certification exams in their native countries along with countries that USA, Great Britain etc. Our graduates do their continuous health studies as postgraduate trainees in leading institutions of North America and Europe and practicing medicine all over the world.
ISM Vedanta Hospital located also in the center of Bishkek. The Hospital is a multidisciplinary specialized center that provides medical care to the people of Kyrgyzstan. The hospital has following departments: surgery, general medicine, neurology, gynecology, cardiology, rehabilitation center, laboratory and an operation unit. Also the hospital has a center of simulation medicine that equipped according to modern standards.
The work of the university hospital is based on the principles of adherence to international standards for ensuring the quality of medical care. The staff includes ISM faculty and practicing doctors with extensive experience in practical healthcare and teaching.
The ISM Hospital is the first university ISM clinic to function within the ISM development program for the years 2018 – 2021.
According to the program two more university multidisciplinary clinics in the city, and two in the regions are going to be opened.
Syllabus of International Higher School of Medicine Bishkek :
- Russian 684 hours
- Foreign language 72 hours
- Philosophy 72 hours
- Homeland history 108 hours
- History of medicine 36 hours
- Physical culture 432 hours
- Psychology 108 hours
- Economics 72 hours
- Jurisprudence 36 hours
- Latin 72 hours
- Medical physics and higher mathematics 108 hours
- Chemistry (general and bioorganic) 144 hours
- Computer science 72 hours
- Biology and fundamentals of ecology 180 hours
- Biochemistry 252 hours
- Human anatomy 432 hours
- Histology 288 hours
- Normal physiology 360 hours
- Microbiology, virology and immunology 288 hours
- Pathological anatomy 252 hours
- Pathological physiology 252 HOURS
- Introduction to Therapeutics 324 hours
- Pharmacology 252 hours
- Topographical anatomy 58 hours
- Introduction to Pediatrics 216 hours
- Environmental Health 144 hours
- Public Health 72 hours
- Epidemiology 108 hours
- Introduction to medicine/Fundamentals of nursing 144 hours
- Radiology (radiotherapy) 144 hours
- Medical physical training 36 hours
- Medical control 36 hours
- Infectious diseases 180 hours
- Tropical diseases 72 hours
- Psychiatry, psychotherapy, addictology 180 hours
- STD and skin diseases 144 hours
- Medical genetics 72 hours
- Neurology and neurosurgery 180 hours
- ENT 144 hours
- Ophthalmology 144 hours
- Clinical anatomy 36 hours
- Forensic medicine 144 hours
- Communicating for Health 36 hours
- Clinical pharmacology 72 hours
- Family medicine 180 hours
- Internal diseases 432 hours
- General physiotherapy 72 hours
- Endocrinology 108 hours
- Hematology 72 hours
- Phtysiopulmonology 144 hours
- Occupational diseases 72 hours
- Surgical diseases 360 hours
- Infant surgical diseases 144 hours
- Surgery 72 hours
- Traumatology, orthopedics and disastrous surgery 216 hours
- Urology 72 hours
- Dentistry 72 hours
- Anesthesiology, intensive care and intensive therapy 72 hours
- Oncology 144 hours
- Pediatrics 288 hours
- Obstetrics and Gynecology 324 hours
- Polyclinic internal diseases 288 hours
- Polyclinic surgery 180 hours
- Polyclinic pediatrics 108 hours
- Polyclinic obstetrics and gynecology 108 hours
- General surgery 180 hours
Welcome to the Top Ranking Medical University in Bishkek Kyrgyzstan – ISM Kyrgyzstan.