MBBS/MD in Uzbekistan | BDS in Uzbekistan | Contact us # (+92)-0333-5558461
Uzbekistan is a well known destination for Medical study in English Medium. It is bordered by five landlocked countries: Kazakhstan to the north; Kyrgyzstan to the northeast; Tajikistan to the southeast; Afghanistan to the south; and Turkmenistan to the southwest. Along with Liechtenstein, it is one of only two doubly landlocked countries. As a sovereign state, Uzbekistan is a secular, unitary constitutional republic. It comprises 12 provinces and one autonomous republic. The capital and largest city of Uzbekistan is Tashkent. Following are some key features of Uzbek Medical Universities for foreign students wishing to study MD general medicine degree in Uzbekistan.
- Universities are WHO (world health organization) Recognized.
- PMDC (Pakistan Medical & Dental council) & MCI (Medical Council of India) Approved.
- 5000+ Foreign Students studying in MD General Medicine & BDS Dentistry in English Medium.
- Uzbekistan University have modular system which is modern medical education system.
- Uzbekistan Universities are not offering admission based MBBS scholarships for Medical students, but they are offering some kind of scholarships at the end of year to the excellent students.
- 05 years MBBS/BDS Degree Program including clinical internship or clinical rotation.
- Furnished Hostels and Mess Facility for Pakistani and international students.
- Syllabus of Uzbekistan Medical universities are same as according to the international standard.
- Universities in Uzbekistan are highly ranking, famous & old institutes which are offering bachelor, masters, PHD degree to international students.
1. Samarkand State Medical Institute | MBBS Fee Structure 2020-2021
Samarkand State Medical Institute is the oldest medical university in Central Asia founded in May 1930, providing high-quality training of highly qualified medical personnel. The institute is located in the most beautiful city of Samarkand – from time immemorial it has been a center of scientific thought and outstanding culture.
- Offering MD General Medicine Degree, English Taught, 5 years Degree program
- WHO Recognized, PMDC & MCI Approved, 1500+ Foreign students already studying
There are 10 Semesters in Samarkand State Medical University for 05 years MBBS/MD Program English Medium.
First Semester = 4200 U$D (included)
Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee, Management Charges, Residence Permit/Visa Extension, Medical Checkup, Airport Pickup etc.
2nd Semester to 10th (Every Semester) = 2000 U$D
Tuition Fee = 1700 U$D
Hostel Fee = 300 U$D
Note: Student will pay for Food Expenses (Mess) 1200$ per year by themselves on arrival, Which is extra to fee package.
Important Points to read !
- Student will buy One way air ticket to Tashkent by themselves, Air Ticket is not included in Fee Package.
- Student will pay Embassy Fee or Visa on arrival fee by themselves.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in U$D. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay 2nd Semester’s Fee according to the university policy when they will ask.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee & insurance fee (if needed) from 2nd Semester to onward by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Ministry of Health Uzbekistan.
- Pakistani, Bangladeshi & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council, Bangladeshi & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
MBBS/BDS in Uzbekistan for Pakistani Students 2020-2021:
MBBS/MD in Uzbekistan is economical, easy to get admission and as a Muslim country, easy to adjust. There are many well-known, highly ranked and reputed universities in Uzbekistan which are offering MBBS/MD to international students from all over the world. MBBS in Uzbekistan for Indian students is also a famous project because of average fee package universities.Best Advantage of studying MD (doctor of Medicine) in Uzbekistan is the affordable cost of education with lowest tuition fee and low cost hostel living with Mess facility for international students. Student can Pay the Tuition & Hostel Fee Semester wise (Per Semester = 6 months). Every year 10,000+ international students are coming in Uzbekistan for MBBS/MD study from the different countries like Pakistan, India, Nepal, Africa, Srilanka, USA, UK and others.
Tuition fees for MBBS in Uzbekistan is differ in Uzbekistan and costs is $ 3000-4000 per year. Tashkent medical university & Samarkand State Medical Institute are the most popular university for MBBS in Uzbekistan. All the universities in Uzbekistan are state funded public and government. Between the years of 1992 and 2004, government spending on education went from 12 to 6.3 percent. Education is not highly valued in many parts of Uzbekistan.
Duration of MBBS/MD General Medicine Course is 05 years Mostly & in very few universities it is 06 years in Uzbekistan for international students. The Syllabus in Uzbekistan medical universities are same as according to the Pakistani & Indian medical colleges. Uzbek Universities are WHO Recognized and students graduated from Uzbekistan with MBBS/MD/BDS degree are qualified for ECFMG & other international certifications like USMLE, PLAB etc. As an essential part of Medical education, universities are providing good practical facilities so that they can test their knowledge about medicine & body complex issues. After the 6th Semester of Medical study in Uzbekistan, students goes to the affiliated hospitals related to Uzbekistan medical universities and practice under the supervision of senior doctors. Most of the Uzbekistan universities arranged foreign teachers & Experts from Pakistan, India, Nepal to deliver the medical lectures in English.
Following are the names of Top Ranking Medical Universities in Uzbekistan :
|Country Name||Medical School Name||City Name|
|Uzbekistan||Andizhan State Medical Institute||Andizhan|
|Uzbekistan||Bukhara State Medical Institute named after Abu Ali Ibn Sino||Bukhara|
|Uzbekistan||Fergana State University Medical Centre||Fergana|
|Uzbekistan||First Tashkent State Medical Institute||Tashkent|
|Uzbekistan||Nukus Branch of Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute||Nukus|
|Uzbekistan||Samarkand State Medical Institute||Samarkand|
|Uzbekistan||Second Tashkent State Medical Institute||Tashkent|
|Uzbekistan||Tashkent Medical Academy||Tashkent|
|Uzbekistan||Tashkent Medical Academy, Fergana Branch||Fergana|
|Uzbekistan||Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute||Tashkent|
|Uzbekistan||Urgench Branch of Tashkent Medical Academy||Urgench|
Requirements & Admission Process for Study in Uzbekistan:
Uzbekistan Universities issues the admission letter in normally 3-5 working days and after admission confirmation letter students need to pay us 300$ for the Invitation Visa letter by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Uzbekistan. Visa invitation letter by Foreign Ministry takes 20-30 days normally. Usually Uzbek Universities are accepting international students for MBBS/MD/BDS degree program 2 times in one year, Fall & Spring intake or you can say September and March intake respectively. MBBS in Uzbekistan age limit is 30 years for international students.
Note: if the seats of MBBS/BDS filled timely, Uzbek Universities accepts the applications for September intake only. MBBS/MD/BDS students arrival time in Uzbekistan is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration.
For MBBS/BDS admissions in Uzbekistan students needs to complete the following documents mentioned below :
- SSC/O Levels Document
- HSSC/Intermediate or A Levels Document
- Police Clearance Report
- Medical Check up Report
- Bank/financial Statement (if needed)
- Fresh photo with white back ground
Note : All these documents must be in Scanned properly by the scanner machine, not by the mobile scanner. Students can send these documents by applying online https://eaziline.com/apply-online/ OR send to our official Email ( email@example.com ) to start the procedure.
Important Points to Read before getting MBBS/BDS admission in Uzbekistan:
- Students having Minimum 60% Marks in HSSC/Fsc/Grade 10+2 or A-Levels are eligible to apply.
- Tuition & Hostel Fee is as Per Semester. There are 10 Semesters in for MD Degree in Uzbekistan.
- Student will pay Embassy Fee or Visa on arrival fee on Bishkek Airport by themselves.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in U$D. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay for Stationary, Electricity Charges & One way air ticket to Tashkant by themselves .
- Food Expenses of Mess/Canteen in Uzbekistan is normally from 100 U$D to 110 U$D per month which are extra to fee package.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee & insurance fee from 2nd year to onward by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Education Department of Uzbekistan.
- Pakistani & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
Living Expenses, Mess & Accommodation for MD in Uzbekistan :
In Tashkent or any other city of Uzbekistan living cost is comparatively low & affordable as compared to other counties. Even in Tashkent (Capital) the living cost per month for international students are about 100 U$D to 150 U$D per month. But if student wants to stay in Campus it is much economical for international students. In Campus Hostels are Furnished, Secure & Separate hostels for female students wishing to study MD in Uzbekistan. Indian & Halal food in Mess are easily available in Campus. Students must have Minimum 60% Marks in HSSC/A-levels with Pre-Medical Subjects. Admission Process is almost same for all the Uzbek universities for international students.
For Admissions Contact:
EaziLine International (China)
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN,
Branch office (Rawalpindi Pakistan)
Malik Touqeer Haider
Mobile/Whats-app # (+92)-0333-5558461 , Office # +92-51-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Near Maryam hospital, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Postal code 46000.
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Thank you for Visiting us !