Samarkand State Medical Institute (Samarqand Davlat Meditsina Instituti) is the oldest medical university in Central Asia Founded in May 1930, providing high-quality training of highly qualified medical personnel. The institute is located in the most beautiful city of Samarkand – from time immemorial it has been a center of scientific thought and outstanding culture.
- Samarkand State Medical Institute is WHO (world health organization) Recognized.
- Samarkand State Medical Institute is a PMC GREEN LISTED University for 06 years MD Degree Program.
- Samarkand State Medical Institute is listed in WHED (world higher education data base – HEC Pakistan Website Source https://www.whed.net/home.php ) & it approved by PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission) & MCI (Medical Council of India) Approved & it is directly under the Ministry of health republic of Uzbekistan.
- Graduates of Samarkand State Medical Institute are eligible to apply for ECFMG certifications, graduated students of SAAMI are working in USA, Germany, Middle east and Russia etc.
- 1000+ Foreign Students from Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, ASEAN & CIS, students from Africa are studying in MD General Medicine & BDS Dentistry in English Medium.
- Samarkand State Medical University have modular system which is modern medical education system.
- SAAMI is not offering admission based MBBS/MD scholarships for Medical students, but they are offering some kind of scholarships at the end of year to the excellent students.
- Samarkand State Medical Institute have 06 years MBBS/BDS Degree Program including clinical internship or clinical rotation.
- They have Furnished Hostels and Mess Facility for Pakistani, Indian and international students.
- Syllabus of Samarkand State Medical institute is same as according to the international Medical education standard.
MBBS/BDS from Samarkand » Advantages «
- Bullet Train from Tashkent to Samarkand.
- Peaceful, Safe & Secure. No Law & Order problems. Safe for Girls.
- Naturally Beautiful & favorable climate with clean & peaceful living conditions.
- Oldest Medical Institute in Central Asia
- 6 Faculties, 8 Areas of Undergraduate (UG) Studies & 54 Departments.
- 4 Lakh books in College Library, Also boasts of Electronic Library.
- All Educational & Methodological material available through online portal
- Samarkand State Medical University have 2 affiliated hospitals with 375 and 200 Beds.
- First Hospital established 91 years ago in 1929 and even treated patients during World War-II.
- More than 1 Million Patients treated up till now with over 2 Lakh Complex Surgeries conducted.
- Hospital has over 200 modern medical devices imported from various countries across the globe.
- Over 2 Lakh babies born in this hospital, Over 30 lakh patients have gone through Medical examinations on outpatient basis.
MBBS/BDS Fee Structure:
» Samarkand State Medical Institute for Pakistani & International Students (2021-2022):
Fee Package for 06 years MBBS/MD General Medicine Degree in SSMI:
There are 12 Semesters in Samarkand State Medical University for 06 years MD Program English Medium.
First Semester = 3600 U$D
Included: Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee, Management Charges, Police Registration, Medical Checkup, Airport Pickup etc.
2nd Semester to Onwards Every Semester (Tuition + Hostel) = 2000 U$D
Note: Student will pay for Food Expenses (Mess) approx. 100$ per Month by themselves, Which is extra to fee package.
» Samarkand State Medical Institute is accepting Migration cases in 2nd to 4th year of MBBS as well. University will decide in which semester student can get migration only after checking the transcripts of applicant (Migration fee will be charged according to policy as well).
Important Points to read !
- Student will buy One way air ticket to Tashkent by themselves, Air Ticket is not included in Fee Package.
- Student will pay Embassy Fee by themselves.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in U$D. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay 2nd Semester’s Fee according to the university policy when they will ask.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee from 2nd Semester to onward by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Ministry of Health Uzbekistan.
- Pakistani, Bangladeshi & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council/PMC, Bangladeshi & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
How to Apply in Samarkand State Medical Institute !
Admission & Visa Requirements:
Admission & Visa Process is almost same for all the MBBS in Uzbekistan universities for international students. Usually Uzbek Universities are accepting international students for MBBS/BDS degree program 2 times in one year.
- Fall intake (September-October)
- Spring intake (January-February)
MBBS/BDS students arrival time in Uzbekistan is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration.
For online applications student can apply through this link https://eaziline.com/apply-online/
Note: Student can send the documents in scan to our official email ID : email@example.com
(or) Student can send Scan documents to our official WhatsApp No. 0334-5558461. All these documents must be in Scanned properly by the scanner machine, not by the mobile scanner. In case of fake educational documents student can be sent back to hometown and his/her admission will be cancel.
First Step – Registration: Admission letter process: (Charges = 100$)
We will provide official receipt of registration fee to the student. Uzbek Universities issues the admission letter in normally 3-7 working days. Student will submit the following documents to us for admission letter.
- Fresh photo with white back ground
- SSC/O Levels Document
- HSSC/Intermediate or A Levels Document
- CNIC or Form B
Students having Minimum 60% Marks in Fsc/Grade 10+2 or A-Levels are Eligible for MBBS/BDS admission. Age Limit to apply for Samarkand State Medical Institute is 30 years.
2nd Step – Visa Letter: Visa Invitation Letter Process: (Charges = 200$)
We will provide official receipt of visa letter fee to the student. Visa invitation letter issues by Uzbek Foreign Ministry which can takes 20-30 days normally (or depends). Student will submit the following documents for Visa letter.
- Passport First page Scan
- Fresh photo with white back ground
- SSC/O Levels Document (attested by foreign office)
- HSSC/Intermediate or A Levels Document (attested by foreign office)
- CNIC or Form B
- Police Clearance Report
- Medical Check up Report by DHQ Hospital
3rd Step – Arrival:
After issuance of Visa invitation letter student can buy the one way air ticket from hometown to Airport, we will help out student to buy the ticket (if asked by the student). Student will pay Embassy Charges by themselves. Usually we are sending MBBS/MD students to Uzbekistan in a group. As the student will arrive at Tashkent airport we will provide airport Pickup.
For Admissions in Samarkand State University Contact us:
Head office (Rawalpindi Pakistan)
Malik M. Touqeer | CEO | +92-333-5558461
Office | +92-334-5558461, Landline # +92-51-5491141
Address: 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Near Maryam Hospital, Main Peshawar road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
EaziLine International (China office)
Address: 300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN,
Details of Samarkand State Medical Institute:
The history of the Samarkand State Medical Institute dates back to May 1930, when the Uzbek State Medical Institute was founded by the Resolution of the Council of People’s Commissars of Uzbekistan No. 80 of May 7. Over the years of the Institute’s activities, over 40,000 graduates have been trained and graduated. Currently, studying at the university is carried out at 6 faculties and in 8 areas of undergraduate studies:
• Medical Faculty (1930)
• Pediatric Faculty (1963)
• Faculty of Advanced Training and Retraining of Doctors (1981)
• Faculty of Medical Pedagogy (2005),
• Faculty of Advanced Training and Retraining of Teachers of Medical Colleges (2013).
These faculties operate on the basis of 53 departments with 1190 classrooms equipped with modern computers and 70 multimedia classes.
University have 4967 students study in 8 bachelor’s programs, 371 residents in – 27 master’s specialties and 597 residents – in 38 areas of clinical residency. For the last 2 years 4 Doctors of Science (DSc) and 21 Doctors of Philosophy (PhD) was prepared; the Institute implements agreements on interaction with 26 basic organizations – main customers of personnel; on the basis of 480 agreements, educational services have been rendered to regional health departments (1,318.0 million soums).
Academic process at the institute:
Having a progressive attitude, the staff of the Institute is sensitive to all the requirements of reforms and changes that are taking place in the education system and health care of our country.
In order to ensure quality teaching process as well as scientific and research work, lecture halls, classrooms and educational and clinical laboratories are equipped with the latest information basic technologies, multimedia projectors, video and audio systems. Distance education was also implemented. The educational process is supported by modern information and communication Internet technologies with the use of electronic and modular systems of education, which contain electronic teaching and learning materials for all disciplines taught at the Institute. A similar base in English language was established for international faculty’s students (from the Republic of Korea). There is also a Student Scientific Society (SSS) at all chairs. Undoubtedly,
Information and educational resources:
Special attention should be paid to the Institute’s IRC (Information Resource Center), which has more than 300,000 publications in its collection. These are educational, methodical, scientific literature, as well as teaching aids of subjects. The IRC has a digital library which is accessible to every student, master, postgraduate student, as well as young faculty member, associate professor and professor. It should also be noted that one of the factors of improving the quality of the educational process was the establishment of the Center for Innovative Pedagogical Technologies, equipped with modern information base systems. The established Information Technology Center provides access to the latest information. It consists of 14 computer classes and language laboratories with Internet access and is connected to the Institute ‘ s electronic library via a local server. All of the foregoing helps students to obtain professional knowledge within the International Educational Standard.
SAAMI has an impressive medical base. It includes clinics No. 1 and No. 2 with 375 and 200 beds respectively and equipped with necessary and modern medical equipment. Clinical base for students is also all medical and diagnostic institutions of Samarkand, where they subsequently undergo industrial practice.
Tags: MBBS/BDS in Samarkand State Medical University | MBBS from Samarkand | MD in Samarkand State Medical Institute | Admissions in Samarkand State Medical Institute 2021-2022 | General Medicine in Samarkand State Medical Institute | Pakistani Students in Samarkand State Medical Institute | How to apply in Samarkand State Medical Institute | Fee Details of Samarkand State Medical Institute | MBBS in Samarkand State Medical Institute Russia | MBBS in Tashkent | How to apply in Samarkand State Medical Institute Uzbekistan | Dental study in Samarkand State Medical Institute |