Samarkand State Medical Institute (Samarqand Davlat Meditsina Instituti) is the oldest medical university in Central Asia Founded in May 1930, providing high-quality training of highly qualified medical personnel. The institute is located in the most beautiful city of Samarkand – from time immemorial it has been a center of scientific thought and outstanding culture.
Why Samarkand Medical University:
- Samarkand State Medical Institute is WHO (world health organization) Recognized.
- Samarkand State Medical Institute is a PMC B List University for MD Program of 06 years.
- Samarkand State Medical Institute is Approved by NMC India (Former MCI) & it is directly under the Ministry of health republic of Uzbekistan.
- Graduates of Samarkand State Medical Institute are eligible to apply for ECFMG certifications, graduated students of SAAMI are working in USA, Germany, Middle east and Russia etc.
- 1000+ Foreign Students from Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Africa are studying in MD General Medicine in English Medium.
- Samarkand State Medical University have modular system which is modern medical education system.
- SAAMI is offering some kind of scholarships to the excellent students by the end of every year.
- They have Furnished Hostels and Mess Facility for Pakistani, Indian students.
- Syllabus of Samarkand State Medical institute is same as according to the international Medical education standard.
MBBS/BDS from Samarkand Advantages:
- Bullet Train from Tashkent to Samarkand.
- Peaceful, Safe & Secure. No Law & Order problems. Safe for Girls.
- Naturally Beautiful & favorable climate with clean & peaceful living conditions.
- Oldest Medical Institute in Central Asia
- 6 Faculties, 8 Areas of Undergraduate (UG) Studies & 54 Departments.
- 4 Lakh books in College Library, Also boasts of Electronic Library.
- All Educational & Methodological material available through online portal
- Samarkand State Medical University have 2 affiliated hospitals with 375 and 200 Beds.
- First Hospital established 91 years ago in 1929 and even treated patients during World War-II.
- More than 1 Million Patients treated up till now with over 2 Lakh Complex Surgeries conducted.
- Hospital has over 200 modern medical devices imported from various countries across the globe.
- Over 2 Lakh babies born in this hospital, Over 30 lakh patients have gone through Medical examinations on outpatient basis.
Student wants to get admission in Samarkand State Medical University needs to send us following Scanned documents to our official email email@example.com or can start the procedure by APPLY ONLINE .
- Passport first page Scan
- SSC/O Levels Document
- HSSC or GCE A-Levels Document
- Fresh photo with white back ground
Student have Minimum 50% Marks in HSSC/GCE A-Levels with Medical Subjects can apply in Samarkand State Medical Institute. Student will submit the above mentioned documents. University issues the admission letter in normally 7-10 working days. After admission confirmation letter students need to pay for the Visa Invitation letter which can take more time according to the policy of Uzbekistan Ministry of education.
MBBS/MD Fee 2022-2023:
Samarkand State Medical Institute Fee Structure for Pakistani Students:
Degree Duration : 06 years (12 Semesters)
Degree Awarding : MD (Doctor of General Medicine)
Admission Invitation Letter Charges = $300
First Semester : Tuition Fee, Management Fee, Police Registration, Pickup etc.
2nd Semester to 12th Per Semester : Tuition Fee
Student needs to pay for the following as well, which is extra to above mentioned fee package.
- Hostel Fee (per semester) = $300
- Mess Charges (per semester) = $600
- Police Registration (from 2nd Semester) = $100
- Air Ticket one way = Approx. $400
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in USD.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay the Embassy Fee $200 Approx. by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies of Samarkand State Medical Institute & Education Ministry of Kazakhstan.
- Pakistani & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical Commission PMC & National Medical Council NMC of India respectively.
Arrival in Samarkand:
After getting visa from Uzbekistan Embassy, student can buy the one way air ticket from hometown to Tashkent Airport, we will help out student to buy the ticket (if asked by the student). Usually we are sending MBBS/MD students to Uzbekistan in a group. As the student will arrive at Tashkent airport we will provide airport Pickup.
Admission in Samarkand Medical Institute Contact:
Head office (Rawalpindi Pakistan)
Malik M. Touqeer | CEO | +92-333-5558461
Office | +92-334-5558461, Landline # +92-51-5491141
Address: 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Near Maryam Hospital, Main Peshawar road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
EaziLine International (China office)
Address: 300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN,
Details of Samarkand State Medical Institute:
The history of the Samarkand State Medical Institute dates back to May 1930, when the Uzbek State Medical Institute was founded by the Resolution of the Council of People’s Commissars of Uzbekistan No. 80 of May 7. Over the years of the Institute’s activities, over 40,000 graduates have been trained and graduated. Currently, studying at the university is carried out at 6 faculties and in 8 areas of undergraduate studies:
• Medical Faculty (1930)
• Pediatric Faculty (1963)
• Faculty of Advanced Training and Retraining of Doctors (1981)
• Faculty of Medical Pedagogy (2005),
• Faculty of Advanced Training and Retraining of Teachers of Medical Colleges (2013).
These faculties operate on the basis of 53 departments with 1190 classrooms equipped with modern computers and 70 multimedia classes.
University have 4967 students study in 8 bachelor’s programs, 371 residents in – 27 master’s specialties and 597 residents – in 38 areas of clinical residency. For the last 2 years 4 Doctors of Science (DSc) and 21 Doctors of Philosophy (PhD) was prepared; the Institute implements agreements on interaction with 26 basic organizations – main customers of personnel; on the basis of 480 agreements, educational services have been rendered to regional health departments (1,318.0 million soums).
Academic process at the institute:
Having a progressive attitude, the staff of the Institute is sensitive to all the requirements of reforms and changes that are taking place in the education system and health care of our country.
In order to ensure quality teaching process as well as scientific and research work, lecture halls, classrooms and educational and clinical laboratories are equipped with the latest information basic technologies, multimedia projectors, video and audio systems. Distance education was also implemented. The educational process is supported by modern information and communication Internet technologies with the use of electronic and modular systems of education, which contain electronic teaching and learning materials for all disciplines taught at the Institute. A similar base in English language was established for international faculty’s students (from the Republic of Korea). There is also a Student Scientific Society (SSS) at all chairs. Undoubtedly,
Information and educational resources:
Special attention should be paid to the Institute’s IRC (Information Resource Center), which has more than 300,000 publications in its collection. These are educational, methodical, scientific literature, as well as teaching aids of subjects. The IRC has a digital library which is accessible to every student, master, postgraduate student, as well as young faculty member, associate professor and professor. It should also be noted that one of the factors of improving the quality of the educational process was the establishment of the Center for Innovative Pedagogical Technologies, equipped with modern information base systems. The established Information Technology Center provides access to the latest information. It consists of 14 computer classes and language laboratories with Internet access and is connected to the Institute ‘ s electronic library via a local server. All of the foregoing helps students to obtain professional knowledge within the International Educational Standard.
SAAMI has an impressive medical base. It includes clinics No. 1 and No. 2 with 375 and 200 beds respectively and equipped with necessary and modern medical equipment. Clinical base for students is also all medical and diagnostic institutions of Samarkand, where they subsequently undergo industrial practice.
Tags: MBBS in Uzbekistan | MBBS/BDS in Samarkand State Medical University | MBBS from Samarkand | MD in Samarkand State Medical Institute | Admissions in Samarkand State Medical Institute 2022-2023| General Medicine in Samarkand State Medical Institute | Pakistani Students in Samarkand State Medical Institute | How to apply in Samarkand State Medical Institute | Fee Details of Samarkand State Medical Institute | MBBS in Samarkand State Medical Institute Russia | MBBS in Tashkent | How to apply in Samarkand State Medical Institute Uzbekistan | Dental study in Samarkand State Medical Institute |