Accreditation and Recognition:
The Semey State Medical University has highest ratings in the world ranking systems of universities:-
- Approved by National Medical Commission (NMC India) Former MCI.
- Approved by World Health Organization (WHO).
- Ministry of education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Semey Medical University is approved by PMC & placed in “A Category by PMC” & Country List-1.
- Pakistani Students can appear in PMC’s NLE Exam after Graduation.
- Graduated students are eligible to apply for USMLE, PLAB, GMC & ECFMG Certifications.
- Many Pakistani male and female students are already studying in MBBS Program.
- Students from Pakistan, India, Nepal, Africa & others Nationalities are studying in Semey State University.
Faculty & Affiliated Hospitals:
Semey State Medical University provides the best medical education using the best equipment and up to date technology. There are around 450 teachers in the university including 35 Doctors of Sciences, 1 academician, 168 PhDs, 3 Corresponding members of the AMS RK and 4 corresponding members of the ANS RK. Semey Medical University has arranged International teachers from Pakistan, India, Nepal to deliver the medical lectures in English.
Currently there oral are more than 3500 students pursuing their medical education in General Medicine, pediatrics, Stomatology, pharmaceuticals and medical-prophylactic.
The university has many hospitals affiliated where the students can practice their internship and have some practical experience under the guidance of their mentors and doctors working there. International Students starts Clinical Practice from 6th Semester in the affiliated hospitals of Semey State Medical University.
MBBS/MD Fee 2022:
MBBS Fee Semey State Medical University for Pakistani Students 2022:
Degree Awarding: MD (Doctor of Medicine)
Degree Duration: 05 years (10 Semesters)
Admission Invitation Letter Charges = $300
First Semester : Tuition Fee, Management Charges, Airport Pickup etc.
2nd Semester to 10th Per Semester : Tuition Fee
Student needs to pay for the following as well, which is extra to above mentioned fee package.
- Hostel Fee (per semester) = $350
- Mess Charges (per semester) = $600
- Visa Extension + Medical = $200
- Air Ticket one way = Approx. $400
Migrations: Semey Medical University is accepting Migrations in 2nd,3rd,4th and 5th year MBBS/MD from other countries e.g. China, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan etc. For information students can Contact +92-333-5558461.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in USD.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay the Embassy Fee $200 Approx. by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies of Semey State University & Education Ministry of Kazakhstan.
- Pakistani & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical Commission PMC & National Medical Council NMC of India respectively.
For Semey State University NCJSC Admissions:
Head office Rawalpindi Pakistan
Malik Touqeer Haider (CEO)
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5558461 ,
Office # +92-334-5558461, Landline # +92-51-5491141
E-mail : email@example.com , Wechat : EaziLineCN
Address : 304-G, Amna Plaza, First floor, Main Peshawar road , Near Maryam hospital , Rawalpindi , Pakistan.
Lahore Pakistan (Branch office)
Malik M. Hafeez #+92-333-5559873
Office # 0303-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
EaziLine International (China office)
Address: 300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN,
Students needs to send us following Scanned documents to our official email email@example.com to apply in Semey State Medical University or APPLY ONLINE to start the procedure.
- Passport first page Scan
- SSC/O Levels Document
- HSSC or GCE A-Levels Document
- Fresh photo with white back ground
Student have Minimum 60% Marks in HSSC/GCE A-Levels with Pre-Medical Subjects can apply in Semey State University. Student will submit the above mentioned documents. University issues the admission letter in normally 7-10 working days. After admission confirmation letter students need to pay for the Visa Invitation letter which can take more time according to the policy of Kazakhstan Ministry of education.
Why MBBS in Semey State Medical University?
- Simple Admission Process
- English Medium
- World Class Infrastructure
- Low cost Fee
- Safety and security of students is guaranteed in this nation.
- Easy process with 100% Visa Guarantee .
- Library, Sports, art, Medical Aid, canteens, etc & other facilities available.
- International Students from countries like India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka etc. studying in our university since 1997.
- Our pass out International students successfully working in various hospitals and institutions in their countries.
Semey State Medical University Hostels:
- Hostels are furnished & provided with full security.
- Hostels are provided by the university with facilities like 24-hour gas and electricity supply.
- There is a large library with an excellent collection of books.
- There are Cafeterias for students that provide tasty and healthy food.
- University encourages sports activities like basketball, volleyball, cricket, football, etc.
- University has separate hostels for girls and boys, having CCTV cameras for student’s safety.
- There are three separate hostels and one international students studying at SMU.
- The Hostel building is new and classy and the rooms are quite big and spacious.
- Also to keep in check of all students and all work in hostel security is 24×7 present.
Departments of Semey State Medical University:
- Department of the Kazakh and Latin Languages
- Department of Molecular Biology and Microbiology
- Department of Pharmacology and Demonstrative Medicine
- Department of Public Health Care
- Department of a Food and Hygienic Disciplines
- Department of Propaedeutics of Internal Diseases
- Department of Medicine of Accidents and Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Department of Stomatologic Disciplines
- Department of Russian and Foreign Languages
- Department of Biochemistry and Chemical Disciplines
- Anatomy and Histology Department
- Department of Pathological Anatomy and Forensic Medicine
- Department of Physiological Disciplines
- Department of Internal Medicine
- Department of the General Medical Practice
- Department of Children’s Diseases
- Department of children’s infectious diseases and phthisiology
- Surgery and traumatology department
- Department of the general surgery
- Department of neurology, psychiatry and infectious diseases
- Department of Oncology and Visual Diagnosis
- Department of immunology and dermatological venereology
- Department of military preparation
- Department of internship by internal medicine
- Department internship in general practice and further education
- Internship department on pediatrics and pediatric surgery
- Internship department on surgery
- Internship department on obstetrics and gynecology