MBBS in Shanxi Medical University, Taiyuan China | Contact us @ WhatsApp #+86-15580806357
Impressive Features Shanxi Medical University :
- Shanxi Medical University is located in Taiyuan near to Beijing.
- More than 200+ Foreign Students from Pakistan, India, Nepal, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria and other Nationalities in MBBS (Clinical Medicine).
- Syllabus of Shanxi Medical University is almost same as Pakistani/Indian & EU Medical Colleges.
- Hostels are 2 sharing (in-campus) for the international students pursuing Clinical Medicine Degree.
- Muslim/Halal food Canteens are available inside the campus.
- Shanxi Medical University is WHO Recognized, PMDC approved (Pakistani students can appear in PMDc’s NEB Exam after graduation). Graduated Foreign Students are eligible for ECFMG certification as well.
- Tuition Fee & Hostel fee of Shanxi Medical University is 27000 RMB ($4000) every year.
Documents Required to apply in Shanxi Medical University for Pakistani, Africans & International Students:
- Matric-SSC Mark sheet / Junior high school document
- Fsc-HSSC Mark sheet / Senior high school document
- Passport all page of Passport in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- Bank Statement of 8000 U$D or equal Currency.
- One photo with white background.
MBBS Fee Package Shanxi Medical University September 2020:
Language of Instruction : English (5+1 years Program) , Age Limit : 18-23 Years.
Degree Awarding = MBBS (Clinical Medicine)
Degree Duration = 1+5 years (First year Chinese language + 05 years MBBS Study including Internship)
HSK Exam Policy : First year will be Chinese language study and students needs to pass HSK-4 (Chinese proficiency test) to promote in the Medical Study of 5 years (4+1).
Admission Merit Criteria :
Students having Overall Minimum 68% to 70% Marks in HSSC/A Levels/Senior high School & 60% Marks in Each Physics, Chemistry, Biology & in English are eligible to apply.
Note : Student will pay the Security Deposit/surety Money of 6000 RMB (adjustable in Fee) after admission Letter.
Application Fee = 1500 RMB ($250)
Consultancy Fee + Courier Charges = $250
First Year Total Fee Package = 44,000 RMB – (6400 U$D)
First Year fee Includes: Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee, Management & Service Charges, Residence Permit, Medical Checkup, Insurance Fee, Airport Pickup etc.
From 2nd Year to 6th (every year) = 27,000 RMB/year – (4000 U$D)
Tuition Fee = 22,000 RMB + Hostel Fee = 5000 RMB
Notes for Shanxi Medical University Students:
- Fee must be paid on arrival in Chinese Yuan or according to the conversion rate of Dollars into Yuan.
- Food Expanses are approx 1000 RMB to 1200 RMB/month normally.
- Student will afford one way air ticket to Taiyuan, Electricity, Books, Notes and Stationary by themselves.
- He/she should abide by all the laws of Shanxi Medical University and local government of Taiyuan.
- Pakistan National student will follow the rules of Pakistan Medical Council and MOE China.
- It is student’s responsibility to achieve minimum scores to pass Medical subjects. In case of failing of subjects, he/she may be subjected to the rules and regulations of Shanxi Medical University and every student has to understand this & Student should not indulge him/herself into any political activities or to take part in any rallies, activism or participate into any law breaking events.
For Admissions Contact:
EaziLine International (China)
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN,
Branch office (Rawalpindi Pakistan)
Malik Touqeer Haider
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5558461 , Landline # +92-51-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Postal code 46000
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Branch office (Lusaka Zambia)
Ms. Sharoon Chellah Nalavwe
Address : University Teaching Hospital , Lusaka, Zambia.
Mobile : +260-960940895 , Whats-app : +86-13050428373
EaziLine’s Innovative Admission Services !
- EaziLine will arrange the Airport Pickup for the New arrival Students of Shanxi Medical School at Taiyuan Airport.
- Not a Single Yuan (Extra to the Committed Fee Package) will be Charge from Students from the start of admission to the arrival of students in Shanxi Medical College.
- After issuance of Visa Letter, EaziLine International will prepare the student for interview and documentations of Chinese embassy (including Chinese embassy online appointment) & our representative will go to Chinese Embassy with the student for processing of Visa. We will Collect the passport of Student after issuance of Visa X1 from Chinese Embassy and Student can collect the passport from our office or We will send the passport through DHL/TCS/Courier Service. We will not charge any Extra amount for these Services.
History & Details of Shanxi Medical University:
Shanxi Medical University 山西医科大学, founded in 1919 and located in Taiyuan, the capital city of Shanxi Province, has nearly a hundred years of history. This is the best & Top Ranking university of China near Beijing for Medical/MBBS Study in China.It is a comprehensive university of modern medical science that integrates humanities, natural sciences and engineering as well as management into medical education. Shanxi Medical University strives to become a top level research-oriented university while emphasizing undergraduate and postgraduate education with its distinctive characteristics. sometimes students speak it Shanshi Medical University but it is Shan-Xi Medical University. The university has three campuses that cover a total area of nearly 240 acres with a building area of 710,000 square meters. The university’s total estimated value of fixed asset is 1.2 billion RMB. The total annual funds for scientific research amount to 110 million RMB.
★Yingze Campus : The Yingze Campus is located in the center of Taiyuan, the Yingze District. Its main functions include postgraduate medical education, scientific research, teaching of senior undergraduates in some of the medical courses, and continuing medical education and training. ★Chuanzhi Campus : The Chuanzhi Campus, also located in Taiyuan, is the site of The Second Affiliated Hospital of Shanxi Medical University. ★Zhongdu Campus : The Zhongdu Campus is located in the newly established Shanxi Higher Eduation Zone in the city of Yuci near Taiyuan. It is the teaching center of the university, responsible mainly for the education of undergraduates, junior undergraduates and International students. There are 1,600 faculties and 19,200 students which include undergraduates, postgraduates, doctoral students, and international students. Shanxi Medical University has a vibrant alumni community of more than 120,000 members around the world. Adhering to the concept of modernization and innovation in education, Shaanxi Medical University cherishes all opportunities to develop a broad and extensive cooperation in education, research in medical science with higher educational institutions all around the world to jointly promote the advancement in international higher education. More than 300 Foreign students from different countries Pakistani , India, Africa , Arabic Countries students are studying MBBS (Clinical Medicine) in Shanxi Medical University.
There are more than 6,000 medical staff in the school, including more than 900 full-time teachers in the school and 1,296 postgraduate tutors. There are 125 people enjoying special government allowances, 2 experts with outstanding contributions at the national level; 1 national-level teaching teacher, 29 provincial-level teaching teachers, 17 provincial-level postgraduate education excellent teachers; and the Ministry of Education New Century Excellent Talents 5 Name, “National Talents in the New Century”, 2 national-level candidates, 89 academic and technical leaders in Shanxi Province, 11 overseas high-level talents in Shanxi Province, 11 winners, outstanding young academic leaders in Shanxi Province 38, 5 young and middle-aged innovative talents in Shanxi Province’s institutions of higher learning; In the process of international student education, our university will continue to carry out colorful and meaningful practical activities in the future. By using modern teaching methods and facilities, we hope to create an International Medicine Education Brand with our own features, and make contribution for the university’s dream fulfilling. Shanxi Medical University providing Fully furnished hostels to foreign students Study MBBS in Shanxi Medical University and hostels are safe and secure for female students as well.
As of 2018, Shanxi Medical University has: ★ 31 Academic departments , ★ 12 Directly affiliated hospitals ,★12 Directly affiliated hospitals , ★12 Non-directly affiliated hospitals , ★29 Teaching hospitals, ★111 Teaching bases, ★15 Training bases for postgraduates , ★2 Science and research bases.