EaziLine International is the Exclusive Admission Agency of Shihezi University in Pakistan Since 2011.
Shihezi University 石河子大学 is the 2nd largest university in Xinjiang province, University Schools predecessor was Established in September 1949 on his way into the People’s Liberation Army liberation of Xinjiang, in April 1996 under the Ministry of Agriculture, Shihezi Agricultural College, Shihezi Medical College, the Corps and the Corps economic College Teachers College merged to form. Shihezi University is the national “211 Project” key construction universities and colleges and universities in western countries.
Shihezi University 石河子大学 SHZU is a government owned MOE Listed University for English Medium MBBS in China from 2002.
Key features of Shihezi University :
- Shihezi University is recognized by Pakistan Medical Commission PMC and It is A Listed University in PMC & it is WHED listed (world higher education data base) by HEC Pakistan.
- MBBS Graduated students from Shihezi university are eligible to apply for USMLE, PLAB, AMC, GMC & ECFMG Certifications as well.
- MBBS English taught Course Duration is 5 years Medical Education + 1 year internship = (5+1) 6 years.
- 13+ batches of Pakistani, Students from India, Bangladesh & foreign Students have been graduated from Shihezi University School of medicine with Best Results in PMDC/PMC, MCI, BMDC Exam.
- Shihezi University have highly qualified faculty for Medical subjects and Shihezi university have best foreign Pakistani teacher & foreign expert Dr. Azeem Inayat, he is specialist in physiology.
- Maximum students have been passed PMC’s NLE Exam also FCPS – 1 & FCPS- 11 and working in Reputable hospitals of Pakistan, India and abroad especially in Europe & middle east.
- More then 450 Foreign Students are Studying in Shihezi University in MBBS Program & Masters, PHD Degree in Medicine & Agriculture subjects in which more than 150 students are Pakistani girls & Boys.
- Shihezi University is Listed by Medical Council of India (MCI) and Bangladesh Medical Council (BMDC). It is also recognized by WHO, MOE China, WCAME, IMED, FAIMER, AVICENNA, PMC A Category.
- Graduated students from Shihezi university School of Medicine are eligible to apply for USMLE, PLAB as well.
Because of MBBS English Medium Approval from MOE China, Shihezi University starts Medical Education from the very first day, There is no requirement of HSK-4 to pass in First year, which is a positive aspect for foreign students those wants to get admission in Shihezi University for Medicine Study. On admission letter there is properly mentioned English taught MBBS Clinical Medicine.
- Shihezi University is Located in Muslim Inhabited area of Xinjiang Province that’s why there is no Problem of Halal Muslim food at all and for students it is economical as compared to other provinces of China.
- Just 2.40 hours Direct Flight from Islamabad to Urumqi (Capital of Xinjiang Province).
- Shihezi University is Extra Safe, Secure with Strict environment for Students Especially for Girls.
- Equipped with the most up-to-date teaching and scientific research facilities, Shihezi University is one of the most prestigious universities located in the region.
- Tuition Fee of Shihezi University is 30,000 RMB per year & Hostel fee is 5000 RMB per year which are quite affordable Fee for Pakistani, Indians, Bangladeshi, Overseas Pakistani & international students.
- Dormitory or Hostels arranged by Shihezi university are furnished and well equipped for international students.
- Shihezi city is less expensive and no doubt it is ideal place for students to complete their medical education.
- Shihezi University is offering PG Scholarships through Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC).
Students can apply in almost every kind of PG Program offered by Shihezi University and our university will prefer our Ex-students those are graduated from Shihezi University firstly and after that talented students graduated from only the MOE Listed University of China.
- PG post graduation in Medicine related programs and Agriculture under CSC Scholarships are running Successfully in Shihezi University.
Shihezi University Admission Requirements:
- Student must be under the age of 25 years.
- Student Must have More than 60% marks in HSSC (Pre-Medical )/A-Levels/Grade 12.
- Student must have Minimum 60% in Science Subjects (English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology).
Documents Required for Admission in SHZU :
- Matric/SSC Document
- Fsc/HSSC Mark sheet
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One Digital photo with white background.
- Filled application Form
- Applicant Assessment Form
- Signed Fee Package in Scan
Shihezi University MBBS English Medium Fee Structure for Pakistani Students – Fall 2022 intake
Note: Because of COVID-19 Pandemic, We haven’t added hostel fee, Residence permit, Medical checkup charges in First year fee package. Students will pay all these charges on arrival (if needed) according to actual price depending upon duration & cost.
Application Fee + Registration Fee = 2000 RMB
First Semester : 25,500 RMB (approx. 4000 U$D)
Student will Pay 2nd Semester Tuition Fee 15000 RMB (approx. 2300$) in 2nd Semester in the university account.
From 2nd to 6th Per Year : 35,000 RMB (5300 U$D)
- All the Fee Must be paid in Chinese Yuan (RMB), Except Admission & Management charges that can be paid in admission office or can be paid to Official Representative.
- Student will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan on arrival otherwise hostel will not allot to the student. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Food, Air Ticket, Electricity, other miscellaneous expenses are not included in the fee package.
- Student will follow the rules and regulations of Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) and MOE China as well.
Contact official Representative of Shihezi University for Admissions:
Rawalpindi Pakistan (Head office)
Malik Touqeer | +92-333-5558461
office # +92-334-5558461 , Landline # +92-51-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Near Maryam Hospital, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
EaziLine International (China)
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN,
Details of Shihezi University:
Shihezi University is the national “211 Project” key construction universities and colleges and universities in western countries, is now the Ministry of Education and the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps to build, is “to enhance the overall strength of the Midwest Universities Project” (a province of one school) was selected universities.
Shihezi University Departments:
The Shihezi University school has 11 major disciplines economics, law, education, literature, history, science, engineering, agriculture, Medicine, management, arts and so on. SHZU have five disciplines doctorate authorization, covering 25 secondary discipline Doctorate programs; 23 an academic degree programs, 144 master’s degree in two disciplines relevant authorization; nine kinds of master degree authorization category , 84 undergraduate majors, four postdoctoral (research station). Existing national key disciplines and a national key disciplines (Foster) 1, provincial key disciplines and 13 provincial key disciplines (Foster) 1. There are three state-level teaching team, teacher 1 people, four state-level courses, specialty 5, an experimental teaching demonstration center, a bilingual education model curriculum, education quality video open class 3, the national Gifts resource sharing class 1, the National College Students Innovation and Entrepreneurship Training Program 326. The school has a National Students’ Cultural Quality Education Base, school practice education base, the Ministry of Education Excellence (doctors, engineers, agriculture and forestry personnel) Pilot Higher education and training projects.
Shihezi University School of Medicine:
School of Medicine currently has Clinical medicine (MBBS), Basic medicine, Nursing department, Department of Preventive Medicine, Department of Oral Medicine, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Department of Medical Imaging, Department of Anesthesiology, Department of Pathology, 9 line; open clinical medicine, nursing science, preventive medicine, Stomatology BDS, Medical imaging, Medical laboratory technology six undergraduate majors, including clinical medicine as a national specialty.
The school has a good teaching and research conditions. Shihezi University campus area of 1.82 million square meters, building area of 1.17 million square meters, laboratory area of 150,000 square meters, green coverage rate of 43%. Has a well-equipped library, gymnasium, swimming pool, athletics hall, standard stadiums, halls and comprehensive teaching building and a number of landmarks, has four affiliated hospitals. Schools in 2011 was named “national civilized unit.”
The Shihezi school has a staff of 2550 people, 1665 people full-time teachers, including distinguished Chinese Academy of Engineering 2, “Cheung Kong Scholars Program” Professor 2, 187 professors, associate professors and 556 people. The Ministry of Education Innovation Team has two, one named “Innovative promotion plan” Science and technological innovation leading young talents, Ministry of Education selected 13 “New Century Excellent Talents”, 3 were selected national talents, 4 who appeared in the “young people plan” – Xinjiang project, there have been 72 national or provincial (ministry) level title of outstanding contribution expert of the youth, 89 people become experts enjoy special government allowances.
Shihezi University is for the 31 provinces (cities, districts) enrollment, existing student 40185 people, including 22576 people ordinary junior college students, national defense 485, master and doctoral students 3735 people. School graduates for many years the employment rate remained at 90%. In recent years, the school has won the “college graduates nationwide employment advanced collective”, “national graduate employment 50 universities typical experience,” the honorary title.
Affiliated Hospitals of Shihezi University:
The College has four affiliated hospitals (hospitals under one, subordinate hospitals 3), a Clinical College, 22 teaching, teaching hospital, in which 11 top three hospitals, four practice base. 2012, “Education of Medical Personnel Training Mode Reform” project by the Ministry of Education for approval.
College has always focus on building quality, high-quality curriculum, emphasis on students’ practical ability. “Diagnosis and treatment of common oral diseases,” the Ministry of Education approved Class A quality through Quality Education Course.
The First Affiliated Hospital of the Medical College, Shihezi University, founded in 1949, is a comprehensive 3A-grade hospital integrating medical treatment, teaching, scientific research, prevention, healthcare, rehabilitation and first aid.
The hospital covers 225,000 square meters, with a construction area of 200,000 sq m. It has 2,000 patient beds. It has 2,106 employees, with 333 holding senior titles, 100 professors and associate professors, 512 doctoral and master’s students, 150 doctoral and master’s supervisors, and 29 experts with a special allowance from the State Council.
Annually, it has more than 1 million annual outpatient visits, 53,200 discharged patients and 33,600 surgeries. The hospital has 45 clinical departments, 10 medical technology departments, 14 auxiliary departments and 32 clinical teaching and research departments. It also has eight national key clinical specialties and 19 provincial key clinical specialties.
It also has two sets of 3.0T and 1.5T magnetic resonance imaging system, 16-row spiral CT machine, 64-row VCT and three other CTs, a high-energy linear accelerator, an analog positioning machine, and other high-end equipment.
The school has 7269 students in the school at all levels, including undergraduate students 33 1 5, 8 graduate 82 people, students 2 85 people for adult 2670 people, vocational 117 people.