EaziLine Consultants are Authorized admission partner of Wuhan University of Science & Technology
MBBS & Engineering Admissions are Open in WUST for September-October 2021 Intake
Features of Wuhan University of Science and Technology :
- Wuhan University of Science and Technology is WHO Recognized & Listed by “PMC” in A Category.
- Wuhan University of Science and technology is Located in Wuhan City (Capital of Hubei Province ).
- MBBS, Engineering, MS, PHD Programs are running Successfully in WUST for International students.
- WUST Started MBBS (bachelor of Medicine & bachelor of Surgery) Project for Foreign Students in 2016.
- Muslim & Halal Food easily Available in WUST.
- Wuhan University of Science & Technology’s Hostel Accommodation is furnished & quite good for foreign students.
- Highly Qualified teaching Faculty in WUST for international students.
- More than 300+ Students from Pakistan, India, Nepal, Malaysia, Indonesia, LAO, Cambodia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Nigeria & other African students are studying MBBS in Wuhan University of Science & Technology.
Wuhan University of Science & Technology MBBS Fee Structure September-2021
IMPORTANT: First Year will be Chinese Preparatory Course. Only after Passing HSK-4 Student will be promoted in MBBS Clinical Medicine Program of 05 years.
Application + Registration Fee = 1500 RMB
First Year Fee : 31,000 RMB (approx. 4800 U$D)
Note: Because of COVID-19 Pandemic, We haven’t added hostel fee, Residence permit, Medical checkup charges in First year fee package. Students will pay all these charges on arrival (if needed) according to actual price depending upon duration & cost.
From 2nd to 5th Year: 21,600 RMB/Year (approx. 3400$)
- Student will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan on arrival otherwise hostel will not allot to the student.
- Food Expenses, Air Ticket & Electricity Charges are not included in the fee package.
- Pakistani Student will follow the rules and Regulations of PMC & Wuhan University of Science & Technology.
- Indian Students will follow the rules and regulations of Indian Medical Council (MCI).
How to apply for MBBS in Wuhan University of Science & Technology :
Submit following documents to us in clear scan form to start application procedure in WUST.
- WUST Application Form (we will provide after registration)
- SSC Mark sheet (grade 10)
- HSSC Mark sheet (grade 12)
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One Digital photo with white background (Size must be from 100-500 KB, JPG Format)
- Bank/Financial Statement
- Applicant Assessment form
- Signed Fee Package of WUST by applicant
For MBBS Admissions in WUST Contact:
EaziLine International (Authorized Admission Agency for Pakistan)
Rawalpindi Pakistan (Head office)
Malik M. Touqeer | +92-333-5558461 , Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN
office # 0334-5558461, Landline # 051-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Near Maryam Hospital, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Lahore Pakistan (Branch office)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
China office Address:
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: email@example.com,
History & Details of Wuhan University of Science & Technology:
Wuhan University of Science and Technology (WUST) is a key public higher learning institution founded in 1898 , claiming traditional strengths in Engineering and Sciences that are integrated with contemporary popular disciplines such as Medicine, Civil Engineering , Economics, Management, Humanities, art, law, and philosophy. More than 300 Foreign students are studying MBBS Program , Engineering etc.
The institution began offering undergraduate degrees in 1957 upon the establishment of Wuhan Iron and Steel Institute, the University’s forerunner in the modern times. In 1978 and 1998, it was authorized by China’s State Council to award the master’s and doctoral degrees, respectively. The University acquired its current name in 1999 following its 1998 handover from China’s Ministry of Metallurgy to the local Hubei Provincial Government for administration.
WUST’s multi-campuses claim 1.08 million square meters in area, including a floor space of over 1.04 million square meters for academic and administrative use. It houses over 2.77 million volumes of books, a state-of-the-art information system, and over 200 million yuan worth of facilities in support of academic and research activities on campus. In the modern times, WUST emerged as a pioneer in international development in the early 1990s when it hosted the China-Australia Iron and Steel Training Center on behalf the Chinese government. Since then WUST has been committed to increasingly active cooperation and exchanges in education and research with over 40 universities and research institutions worldwide for various purposes such as student and faculty exchange, collaborative research, running joint education programs, etc.
Today sees WUST engaged anew with more overseas universities in joint education programs and student exchange programs in broader disciplines and at higher level, providing diversified pathways for students to a wider part of the world such as Singapore, Germany, US, UK, Japan, and South Korea. WUST is now a leader in many fields, pursuing its mission through excellence in education, research and service. Its faculty, students, and staff strive to work together for advancing knowledge in the engineering, sciences, humanities and professional fields, address contemporary issues and improve the quality of life in the local region, China and the world over.
Engineering Program in Wuhan University of Science and Technology:
Wuhan University of Science & Technology Located in Wuhan of central China, Wuhan University of Science and Technology (WUST) is a key public higher learning institution claiming traditional strengths in engineering and sciences that are integrated with contemporary popular disciplines such as Medicine, Engineering, economics, management, humanities, art, law, and philosophy.
For over 32, 000 students hosted by 20 colleges and schools, 32 research centers and 5 hospitals, WUST now offers a wealth of programs spanning across a broad range of fields. They include 69 undergraduate, over 130 master’s, 34 PhD, and 5 post-doctorate programs.
Tags : MBBS in Wuhan university of Science and Technology , Medical Study in WUST, Wuhan university of Science and Technology fee Package , Admission Process of Wuhan university of Science and Technology, Syllabus of MBBS in Wuhan university of Science and Technology, Hostel Facilities of Wuhan university of Science and Technology, Ranking of Wuhan university of Science and Technology, How to Apply online in WUST, South & West African Students in Wuhan university of Science and Technology, Lowest Fee for MBBS in China, Official & Authorized Agent of WUST, Engineering Scholarships in WUST, Master Degree in WUST, English Medium MBBS in Wuhan university of Science and Technology.