MBBS/MD in JALALABAD State Medical University | Admissions | Contact us @ 0333-5558461
Government JalalAbad State University was opened by Decree of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 2, 1993 as a state educational institution, designed to provide training for specialists with basic and complete higher education in areas such as electronics, energy, construction, education, as well as specialists for the agro-industrial complex.
Fee Structure of MBBS in Jalalabad State Medical University – Kyrgyzstan (2020-2021):
Fee Package for 5 years MBBS/MD Degree:
There are 10 Semesters in Jalalabad State Medical University for 05 years MBBS/MD Program.
First Semester = 3200 U$D (included)
Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee, Management Charges, Residence Permit/Visa Extension, Medical Checkup, Airport Pickup etc.
2nd Semester to 10th (Every Semester) = 1780 U$D
Tuition Fee = 1480 U$D
Hostel Fee = 300 U$D
Note: Student will pay for Food Expenses (Mess) 100$ – 120$ per month by themselves, Which is extra to fee package.
- Student will buy One way air ticket to Bishkek by themselves, Ticket is not included in Package.
- Student will pay Embassy Fee or Visa on arrival fee at Bishkek airport approx 80 U$D to 90 U$D by themselves.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in U$D. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay 2nd Semester’s Fee according to the university policy when they will ask.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee & insurance fee from 2nd Semester to onward by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Education Department of Kyrgyzstan.
- Pakistani, Bangladeshi & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council, Bangladeshi & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
For Admissions Contact:
EaziLine International (China)
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN,
Branch office (Rawalpindi Pakistan)
Malik Touqeer Haider
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5558461 , Landline # +92-51-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Postal code 46000
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Eligibility & Admission Process in JALAL-ABAD State Medical University:
JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY issues the admission letter in normally 3-5 working days and after admission confirmation letter students need to pay 300$ to the EaziLine International for the Invitation Visa letter by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Kyrgyz Republic. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a economical and better option for international students. Visa invitation letter by Foreign Ministry takes 20-30 days normally.
JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY accepting international students for MBBS/MD/BDS degree program 2 times in one year, Fall & Spring intake or you can say September and January/February/March intake, but if the seats filled timely , JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY will only accepts the applications for September intake. MBBS/MD students arrival time in Jalalabad State Medical University is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration. Generally, the students who expect more than 60% in their 10+2 level / HSSC (pre-medical) can reserve their seats at JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY from the beginning and do not wait for the last minute. Almost 80% of the seats are filled up in September-October every year. In order to ensure your admission at JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY , you just need to pay the Application Fees and submit the following Documents ;
- SSC Transcript or Certificate
- HSSC (PRE-MEDICAL) Transcripts / Certificate Note : result awaiting applicants can also apply
- Passport First page Scan Copy
- Fresh photo with white back ground
- Medical check up Report
- Police Clearance Certificate
After Sending these Scan documents in our email ( email@example.com ) , we will provide the admission letter by the university in 5-7 working days, and hence the admission process will be start.
TOP FEATURES & DETAILS OF JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY KYRGYZSTAN :
The university was established on the basis of the Kara-Kul and Tash-Kumyr evening faculties of the Kyrgyz Technical University (formerly FPI), the Jalal-Abad zooveterinary college, the Jalal-Abad pedagogical college, the Mailu-Suu electromechanical technical school and the Kochkor-Ata technical college of electronic devices. Jalal-Abad Pedagogical School was established in 1926. as a pedagogical college. This is the first and largest pedagogical educational institution in our country for the time of its existence more than 31 thousand specialists graduated (1926-1993). In the 90s of the 20th century (before being transformed into ZHAGU) about 400 primary school teachers, preschool teachers, and physical education teachers trained annually. The school employed about 200 teachers, of whom 45 were excellent students of education and teachers of the highest category.
- The Medium of Teaching in Jalalabad State University is English medium for Foreign Students.
- Country Ranking of JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY Kyrgyzstan is 29.
- JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY Follows the Europe – Russian & Pakistani curriculum/Syllabus of MD.
- Degree of MD (Doctor of Medicine) is awarded, a widely recognized and accepted degree all over the world as compared to MB or MBBS degree.
- Graduates of JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY can appear in USMLE, can get registered as medical doctor and continue Postgraduate education in United States.
- Medical faculty of JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY is listed with WHO world directory of medical schools, Avicenna directory, and International medical education directory of FAIMER.
- Graduates of Medical Colleges of JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY are eligible to take Screening test by Medical Council of India, Pakistan Medical and Dental Council’s NEB Exam and other countries. Graduates are eligible to work in India, Pakistan, European Union, America, Japan and other countries.
- Tuition fee of JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY is economical & lowest for foreign students.
- Clinically focused curriculum with clinical rotations in hospitals starting from second year through final year.
- Highly qualified teachers & High standard professional Medical Education.
- Possibility of pursuing Post graduation and PhD in wide range of specialties.
- Participation of students and teachers in International Scientific Conferences and short courses arranged by Foreign Partner Universities.
- JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY has several hostels. The Institute provides Books and other study material to the students, apart from studies students are emphasized to focus on Scientific Research work and they get a lot of leisure time for sports activities which includes -Football, Swimming, Tennis, Cricket etc. Cricket Tournament is organized every year in April for international students.
Faculties of Jalalabad State University:
Faculty of Medicine | Faculty of Nursing | Business and Pedagogical Faculty | Kara-Kul Technical Faculty | Tash-Komur Technological Faculty | Zoological & Veterinary Technical Faculty | Kochkor-Ata Electronic Technical College | Mayluu-Suu Electro Mechanical College | Chemical engineering | Industrial Water Engineering | Construction and civil Engineering and instrumentation | Electricity and Power Engineering | Physical Training and Sport | Preparatory Studies | Physics and Mathematics | Computer Sciences
Library of Jalalabad State University:
Library of Jalal-Abad State University is home to thousand books. Every Faculty of Jalal-Abad State University has its own library. The library of Medical Faculty is offline as well as online. Library has collection of books of different fields, Most of the books in library are from international authors. The library also homes to video lectures by professors of university as well as other famous medical video tutors. The student of Jalal-Abad State University can access these video lectures anywhere with the help of Internet, student user id and password. Library of university is under CCTV Surveillance 24 hrs a day. This keeps environment friendly.
Affiliated Hospitals of Jalalabad State University:
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan have 08 Affiliated hospitals. Teaching hospitals are well-equipped with modern diagnostic and treatment facilities to train students at higher scientific and professional level. Our university is affiliated to the following hospitals where they can go for Internship and practice in their free time with the supervision of any medical professional. These are below mentioned affiliated hospitals of Jalal-abad State Medical University.
- Jalal-Abad City Hospital
- Jalal-Abad perinatal Hospital
- Jalal-Abad territorial Polyclinic
- Jalal-Abad City Maternity Hospital
- Osh provincial Clinical Hospital
- Osh City territorial Hospital
- City Hospital of Infectiuos diseases
- Osh Inter Provincial center of Oncology
MBBS/BDS in Jalal-Abad Medical University for Pakistani Students | Lowest Fee in Kyrgyzstan:
The Medical Faculty of JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY rewards the degree of MBBS/MD. It is accredited, Approved, recognized and listed with the World Health Organization (WHO), Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) in the USA, International Medical Education Directory (IMED), and by The Medical Council Of INDIA (MCI) for Indian Students , Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) for Pakistani Students, so its degree is recognized all over the world. This gives Medical Institute graduates the ability to continue postgraduate education in other countries such as America. All clinical hospitals at the Medical Institute are equipped with modern facilities to train students at a high scientific and professional level.
Welcome to JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY Kyrgyzstan for Medical Study. Thank you