Jalal-Abad State University Kyrgyzstan was opened by Decree of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 2, 1993 as a state educational institution, designed to provide training for specialists with basic and complete higher education in areas such as electronics, energy, construction, education, as well as specialists for the agro-industrial complex.
Tuition fee of Jalalabad State University is economical & lowest for Pakistani and international students. The Institute provides Books and other study material to the students, apart from studies students are emphasized to focus on Scientific Research work and Students get a lot of leisure time for sports activities which includes -Football, Swimming, Tennis, Cricket etc. Cricket Tournament is organized every year in April for international students.
- The Medium of Teaching in Jalalabad State University is English medium for Foreign Students.
- Country Ranking of Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan is 29.
- Jalalabad State University Follows the Europe – Russian & Pakistani curriculum of MD.
- MD Doctor of Medicine Degree is awarded, a widely recognized and accepted degree all over the world as compared to MB or MBBS degree.
- Graduates of Jalalabad State university are eligible to apply for USMLE, PLAB, GMC, NMC India & ECFMG Certifications as well.
- Graduates are eligible to work in India, Pakistan, European Union, America, Japan and other countries.
- Participation of students and teachers in International Scientific Conferences and short courses arranged by Foreign Partner Universities.
Top Features of JASU:
- Jalal Abad State Medical Faculty is PMC recognized and it is placed in “PMC A Category” .
- Jalal Abad State university is a better choice for Pakistani & Indian students for MBBS/MD Study.
- Pakistani Students can appear in PMC’s NLE Exam after Graduation.
- Highly qualified teachers & High standard professional Medical Education.
- MBBS/MD Doctor of Medicine Degree duration is 5 years in English Medium.
- Clinically focused curriculum with clinical rotations in hospitals starting from second year through final year.
- The school employed about 200 teachers, of whom 45 were excellent students of education and teachers of the highest category.
- Possibility of pursuing Post graduation and PhD in wide range of specialties.
MBBS/MD Fee 2022:
Jalal-Abad State Medical University MBBS Fee for Pakistani September 2022:
Degree Duration : 05 years (10 Semesters)
Degree Awarding : MD (Doctor of General Medicine)
Admission Invitation Letter Charges = $300
First Semester : Tuition Fee, Management Charges, Airport Pickup etc.
2nd Semester to 10th Per Semester : Tuition Fee
Student needs to pay for the following as well, which is extra to above mentioned fee package.
- E-Visa Fee (First time only) = $100
- Hostel Fee (per semester) = $300
- Mess Charges (per semester) = $600
- Visa Extension + Medical = $200
- Air Ticket one way = Approx. $400
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in USD.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will follow the policies of Medical Faculty of JASU & Education Ministry of Kyrgyzstan.
- Pakistani & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical Commission PMC & National Medical Council NMC of India respectively.
For MBBS in Jalal-Abad State University Contact:
Head office (Rawalpindi Pakistan)
Malik M. Touqeer: +92-333-5558461
Office: +92-334-5558461, Landline # +92-51-5491141
Address: 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Near Maryam Hospital, Main Peshawar road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
EaziLine International (China office)
Address: 300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN
Student have Minimum 60% Marks in HSSC/GCE A-Levels with Medical Subjects can apply in Jalal-Abad State University. Student will submit the above mentioned documents. University issues the admission letter in normally 7-10 working days. After admission confirmation letter students need to pay for the Visa Invitation letter which can take more time according to the policy of Kyrgyz Ministry of education.
Admission Process to Apply:
Students needs to send us following Scanned documents to our official email email@example.com to apply in Kazakh Russian Medical University or APPLY ONLINE to start the procedure.
- Passport first page Scan
- SSC/O Levels Document
- HSSC or GCE A-Levels Document
- Fresh photo with white back ground
Hostels in JASU:
Jalalabad State University has several hostels for International students. Hostels arranged by university officials for Pakistani and Indian students are Furnished. Hostels are separate for male and female students.
Faculties of Jalalabad State University:
Faculty of Medicine | Faculty of Nursing | Business and Pedagogical Faculty | Kara-Kul Technical Faculty | Tash-Komur Technological Faculty | Zoological & Veterinary Technical Faculty | Kochkor-Ata Electronic Technical College | Mayluu-Suu Electro Mechanical College | Chemical engineering | Industrial Water Engineering | Construction and civil Engineering and instrumentation | Electricity and Power Engineering | Physical Training and Sport | Preparatory Studies | Physics and Mathematics | Computer Sciences
Library of Jalalabad State University:
Library of Jalal-Abad State University is home to thousand books. Every Faculty of Jalal-Abad State University has its own library. The library of Medical Faculty is offline as well as online. Library has collection of books of different fields, Most of the books in library are from international authors. The library also homes to video lectures by professors of university as well as other famous medical video tutors. The student of Jalal-Abad State University can access these video lectures anywhere with the help of Internet, student user id and password. Library of university is under CCTV Surveillance 24 hrs a day. This keeps environment friendly.
Affiliated Hospitals of Jalalabad State University:
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan have 08 Affiliated hospitals. Teaching hospitals are well-equipped with modern diagnostic and treatment facilities to train students at higher scientific and professional level. Our university is affiliated to the following hospitals where they can go for Internship and practice in their free time with the supervision of any medical professional. These are below mentioned affiliated hospitals of Jalal-abad State Medical University.
- Jalal-Abad City Hospital
- Jalal-Abad perinatal Hospital
- Jalal-Abad territorial Polyclinic
- Jalal-Abad City Maternity Hospital
- Osh provincial Clinical Hospital
- Osh City territorial Hospital
- City Hospital of Infectiuos diseases
- Osh Inter Provincial center of Oncology