Details of JASU (PMC A Grade):
JalalAbad State University was opened by Decree of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 2, 1993 as a state educational institution, designed to provide training for specialists with basic and complete higher education in areas such as electronics, energy, construction, education, as well as specialists for the agro-industrial complex. Tuition fee of Jalalabad State University is economical & lowest for international students.
Jalalabad State University has several hostels. The Institute provides Books and other study material to the students, apart from studies students are emphasized to focus on Scientific Research work and they get a lot of leisure time for sports activities which includes -Football, Swimming, Tennis, Cricket etc. Cricket Tournament is organized every year in April for international students.
- The Medium of Teaching in Jalalabad State University is English medium for Foreign Students.
- Country Ranking of Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan is 29.
- Jalalabad State University Follows the Europe – Russian & Pakistani curriculum of MD.
- MD Doctor of Medicine Degree is awarded, a widely recognized and accepted degree all over the world as compared to MB or MBBS degree.
- Jalal-Abad State University is a WHO Recognized. Graduates of Jalalabad State university are eligible to apply for USMLE, PLAB, GMC, NCM & ECFMG Certifications as well.
- Graduates of Medical Colleges of Jalalabad State University are eligible to take Screening test by National Medical Commission of India NMC, A List by Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) Exam and other countries.
- Graduates are eligible to work in India, Pakistan, European Union, America, Japan and other countries.
Top Features of JASU:
- Jalal abad State university is a better choice for Pakistani & Indian students for MBBS/MD Study.
- Highly qualified teachers & High standard professional Medical Education.
- The school employed about 200 teachers, of whom 45 were excellent students of education and teachers of the highest category.
- Participation of students and teachers in International Scientific Conferences and short courses arranged by Foreign Partner Universities.
- Clinically focused curriculum with clinical rotations in hospitals starting from second year through final year.
- Possibility of pursuing Post graduation and PhD in wide range of specialties.
MBBS Fee Jalal-abad State University 2021-2022:
05 years (10 Semesters) MD General Medicine Degree Program
Admission Invitation Letter = 300 U$D
First Semester fee package = 4200 U$D
Included: Tuition Fee, Management Charges, Airport Pickup etc.
2nd Semester to 10th (Per Semester) | Tuition fee = 1700 U$D
Other Expenses (Extra to Fee Package):
- E-Visa Fee (First time only) = 100 U$D
- Hostel Fee (per Semester) = 300 U$D
- Mess/Food (per semester) = 500-600 U$D
- Visa Extension/Medical = 200 U$D Approx.
- Air Ticket one way = 300$-400$ Approx.
Important Points to read !
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in U$D. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay 2nd Semester’s Fee according to the university policy when they will ask.
- Student will pay the health insurance fee by themselves (if asked)
- Student will follow the rules of College & Education Department of Kyrgyzstan.
- Pakistani, Bangladeshi & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical Commission PMC, Bangladeshi & National Medical Commission NMC Policy Respectively.
For MBBS in Jalal-abad State university Contact:
Head office (Rawalpindi Pakistan)
Malik M. Touqeer: +92-333-5558461
Office: +92-334-5558461, Landline # +92-51-5491141
Address: 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Near Maryam Hospital, Main Peshawar road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
EaziLine International (China office)
Address: 300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: email@example.com, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN
Admission Process to apply in JASU:
Jalal-abad State University issues the admission letter in normally 3-7 working days & Visa Invitation letter can takes 20-30 days.
JASU accepting international students for MBBS/MD degree program 2 times in one year, Fall & Spring intake or you can say September and February/March intake, but if the seats filled timely , JASU will only accepts the applications for September intake. MBBS/MD students arrival time in JASU is October & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration. For getting admission in Jala-abad State University, Kyrgyzstan students needs to complete the following documents :
- Passport first page Scan
- SSC / O Levels Document
- HSSC/Intermediate or A Levels Document (result awaiting students can also apply)
- Police Clearance Report
- Medical Check up Report
- Fresh photo with white back ground
Note: All these documents must be in Scanned properly by the scanner machine, not by the mobile scanner.
Faculties of Jalalabad State University:
Faculty of Medicine | Faculty of Nursing | Business and Pedagogical Faculty | Kara-Kul Technical Faculty | Tash-Komur Technological Faculty | Zoological & Veterinary Technical Faculty | Kochkor-Ata Electronic Technical College | Mayluu-Suu Electro Mechanical College | Chemical engineering | Industrial Water Engineering | Construction and civil Engineering and instrumentation | Electricity and Power Engineering | Physical Training and Sport | Preparatory Studies | Physics and Mathematics | Computer Sciences
Library of Jalalabad State University:
Library of Jalal-Abad State University is home to thousand books. Every Faculty of Jalal-Abad State University has its own library. The library of Medical Faculty is offline as well as online. Library has collection of books of different fields, Most of the books in library are from international authors. The library also homes to video lectures by professors of university as well as other famous medical video tutors. The student of Jalal-Abad State University can access these video lectures anywhere with the help of Internet, student user id and password. Library of university is under CCTV Surveillance 24 hrs a day. This keeps environment friendly.
Affiliated Hospitals of Jalalabad State University:
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan have 08 Affiliated hospitals. Teaching hospitals are well-equipped with modern diagnostic and treatment facilities to train students at higher scientific and professional level. Our university is affiliated to the following hospitals where they can go for Internship and practice in their free time with the supervision of any medical professional. These are below mentioned affiliated hospitals of Jalal-abad State Medical University.
- Jalal-Abad City Hospital
- Jalal-Abad perinatal Hospital
- Jalal-Abad territorial Polyclinic
- Jalal-Abad City Maternity Hospital
- Osh provincial Clinical Hospital
- Osh City territorial Hospital
- City Hospital of Infectiuos diseases
- Osh Inter Provincial center of Oncology
Welcome to JASU Kyrgyzstan for Medical Study. Thank you