For MBBS/MD Admissions in JALAL-ABAD STATE University Contact EEC @ (+92)-0333-5558461
Jalal-Abad State University was opened by Decree of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 2, 1993 as a state educational institution, designed to provide training for specialists with basic and complete higher education in areas such as electronics, energy, construction, education, as well as specialists for the agro-industrial complex.
The university was established on the basis of the Kara-Kul and Tash-Kumyr evening faculties of the Kyrgyz Technical University (formerly FPI), the Jalal-Abad zooveterinary college, the Jalal-Abad pedagogical college, the Mailu-Suu electromechanical technical school and the Kochkor-Ata technical college of electronic devices. Jalal-Abad Pedagogical School was established in 1926. as a pedagogical college. This is the first and largest pedagogical educational institution in our country for the time of its existence more than 31 thousand specialists graduated (1926-1993). In the 90s of the 20th century (before being transformed into ZHAGU) about 400 primary school teachers, preschool teachers, and physical education teachers trained annually. The school employed about 200 teachers, of whom 45 were excellent students of education and teachers of the highest category.
Faculties of Jalalabad State University:
Faculty of Medicine | Faculty of Nursing | Business and Pedagogical Faculty | Kara-Kul Technical Faculty | Tash-Komur Technological Faculty | Zoological & Veterinary Technical Faculty | Kochkor-Ata Electronic Technical College | Mayluu-Suu Electro Mechanical College | Chemical engineering | Industrial Water Engineering | Construction and civil Engineering and instrumentation | Electricity and Power Engineering | Physical Training and Sport | Preparatory Studies | Physics and Mathematics | Computer Sciences
Library of Jalalabad State University:
Library of Jalal-Abad State University is home to thousand books. Every Faculty of Jalal-Abad State University has its own library. The library of Medical Faculty is offline as well as online. Library has collection of books of different fields, Most of the books in library are from international authors. The library also homes to video lectures by professors of university as well as other famous medical video tutors. The student of Jalal-Abad State University can access these video lectures anywhere with the help of Internet, student user id and password. Library of university is under CCTV Surveillance 24 hrs a day. This keeps environment friendly.
Affiliated Hospitals of Jalalabad State University:
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan have 08 Affiliated hospitals. Teaching hospitals are well-equipped with modern diagnostic and treatment facilities to train students at higher scientific and professional level. Our university is affiliated to the following hospitals where they can go for Internship and practice in their free time with the supervision of any medical professional. These are below mentioned affiliated hospitals of Jalal-abad State Medical University.
- Jalal-Abad City Hospital
- Jalal-Abad perinatal Hospital
- Jalal-Abad territorial Polyclinic
- Jalal-Abad City Maternity Hospital
- Osh provincial Clinical Hospital
- Osh City territorial Hospital
- City Hospital of Infectiuos diseases
- Osh Inter Provincial center of Oncology
MBBS in Jalal-Abad Medical University for Pakistani Students | Lowest Fee in Kyrgyzstan:
The Medical Faculty of JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY rewards the degree of MBBS/MD. It is accredited, Approved, recognized and listed with the World Health Organization (WHO), Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) in the USA, International Medical Education Directory (IMED), and by The Medical Council Of INDIA (MCI) for Indian Students , Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) for Pakistani Students, so its degree is recognized all over the world. This gives Medical Institute graduates the ability to continue postgraduate education in other countries such as America. All clinical hospitals at the Medical Institute are equipped with modern facilities to train students at a high scientific and professional level.
TOP FEATURES & DETAILS OF JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY KYRGYZSTAN :
- The Medium of Teaching in Jalalabad State University is English medium for Foreign Students.
- Country Ranking of JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY Kyrgyzstan is 29.
- JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY Follows the Europe – Russian & Pakistani curriculum/Syllabus of MD.
- Degree of MD(Doctor of Medicine) is awarded, a widely recognized and accepted degree all over the world as compared to MB or MBBS degree.
- Graduates of JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY can appear in USMLE, can get registered as medical doctor and continue Postgraduate education in United States.
- Medical faculty of JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY is listed with WHO world directory of medical schools, Avicenna directory, and International medical education directory of FAIMER.
- Graduates of Medical Colleges of JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY are eligible to take Screening test by Medical Council of India, Pakistan Medical and Dental Council and other countries. Graduates are eligible to work in India, Pakistan, European Union, America, Japan and other countries.
- Tuition fee of JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY is economical & lowest for foreign students.
- Clinically focused curriculum with clinical rotations in hospitals starting from second year through final year.
- Highly qualified teachers & High standard professional Medical Education.
- Possibility of pursuing Post graduation and PhD in wide range of specialties.
- Participation of students and teachers in International Scientific Conferences and short courses arranged by Foreign Partner Universities.
- Wide choice of accommodation including University hostels, private hostels, and private apartments at an affordable rent ranging from 40 U$D to 50 U$D per month.
- JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY has several hostels. The Institute provides Books and other study material to the students, apart from studies students are emphasized to focus on Scientific Research work and they get a lot of leisure time for sports activities which includes -Football, Swimming, Tennis, Cricket etc. Cricket Tournament is organized every year in April for international students.
Eligibility & Admission Process in JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY KYRGYZSTAN:
JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY issues the admission letter in normally 3-5 working days and after admission confirmation letter students need to pay 300$ to the agent for the Invitation Visa letter by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Kyrgyz Republic. Visa invitation letter by Foreign Ministry takes 20-30 days normally. JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY accepting international students for MBBS/MD degree program 2 times in one year, Fall & Spring intake or you can say September and January/February/March intake, but if the seats filled timely , JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY will only accepts the applications for September intake. MBBS/MD students arrival time in Jalalabad State Medical University is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration. Generally, the students who expect more than 60% in their 10+2 level / HSSC (pre-medical) can reserve their seats at JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY from the beginning and do not wait for the last minute. Almost 80% of the seats are filled up in September-October every year. In order to ensure your admission at JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY , you just need to pay the Application Fees and submit the following Documents ;
- SSC Transcript or Certificate
- HSSC (PRE-MEDICAL) Transcripts / Certificate
Note : result awaiting applicants can also apply
- Passport First page Scan Copy
- Fresh photo with white back ground
- Medical check up Report
- Police Clearance Certificate
After Sending these Scan documents in our email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) , we will provide the admission letter by the university in 5-7 working days, and hence the admission process will be start.
MBBS/MD Degree Duration in JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY : 05 years Including Internship
Note : Tuition & Hostel Fee Mentioned below is as Per Semester in Jalal-Abad State University. There are 10 Semesters of MD Degree in Jalalabad State Medical University .
Fee Package of JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY for Pakistani, Indian Students, March-September 2019-2020;
Admission Letter Fee with documents = 100 U$D
Invitation Letter Fee (after admission Letter) = 200 U$D
M.D English Medium: Tuition fee: 3,000 U$D per year
Accommodation/Hostel : 500 U$D – 600 U$D per year.
- Student will pay Embassy Fee approx 60 U$D to 120 U$D by themselves.
- Student will afford the Air-ticket , food expenses , stationary by themselves.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee & insurance fee from 2nd year to onward by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Education Department of Kyrgyzstan.
For Admissions in JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY KYRGYZSTAN Contact us !
Head office Rawalpindi Pakistan
Malik Touqeer Haider (CEO)
Mobile/Whats-app # 0092-333-5558461 , Landline # 0092-51-5491141
E-mail : email@example.com , Wechat : EaziLineCN
Address : 304-G , Amna Plaza , Main peshawar road , Near Maryam hospital , Rawalpindi , Pakistan.
Branch office Lahore Pakistan
Malik M. Hafeez
Website : http://www.eaziline.com
Mobile/We-chat/Whats-app # 0092-333-5559873
Address : office # G-29 , Garden heights , opposite Mughal-e-azam Fort , New Garden Town , Lahore , Pakistan.
Welcome to JALAL-ABAD STATE UNIVERSITY Kyrgyzstan for Medical Study. Thank you