Zhengzhou University 郑州大学 (ZZU) is the one of key construction on the list of National Project 211, Located in Henan Province. With a total area of about 1,000 acres, ZZU is composed of four campuses, i.e. the main campus, the southern campus, the northern campus, and the eastern campus. Fifteen years of school development, complete a comprehensive university layout. The school has a philosophical, economics, law, education, literature, history, science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, management, art 12 major disciplines.
Zhengzhou University is MOE Listed University for English Medium MBBS for international students. It is one of the Pioneer University accepting foreign students from 1998. At present, it has an enrollment of over 56,000 full-time undergraduates and 15,000 full-time postgraduates enrolled from all over China as well as 1,600 international students from over 60 countries and regions for Clinical Medicine MBBS , BDS , Pharmacy & different program e.g. Civil Engineering, Software Engineering with the tuition free scholarships for international students for all over the world.
PMC Approved (A List)
World Ranking 600
2000+ Foreign Students
NMC, BMDC approved
11 Affiliated Hospitals
Why Zhengzhou University:
- Zhengzhou Medical University is a WHO Recognized University which is approved by PMC, National Medical Commission of India (NMC), Sri Lanka Medical Council (SLMC), Bangladesh Medical Council (BMDC).
- Students graduated from Zhengzhou University are eligible to apply for ECFMG certification.
- Zhengzhou University have 09 affiliated hospitals. They are all excellent hospitals in China. The First Affiliated Hospital is the largest hospital in Asia with 12000 beds.
- More than 2000 Foreign Students are studying MBBS in Zhengzhou University and Seven (12) batches of International Students are graduated from ZZU under the supervision of Highly Qualified teaching Faculty.
- Best Medical University in Henan Province for Foreign Students. Foreign Students are from Pakistan , India , Jordan , Nepal , Iraq , Palestine , Ghana , Malaysia , Australian, Asian , Arabic Countries and about all African Countries like Zambia , Zimbabwean , South Africa, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Malaysia, Qatar, LAO PDR and others are studying MBBS in Zhengzhou university.
- More than 200 Pakistani Students are Studying in MBBS Program, Engineering, Pharmacy & other programs.
- Halal Muslim Food easily Available for international students.
- Safe and Secure hostels are available for Boys and Girls , Security Cameras are installed as well to provide Secure environment.
MBBS/B.D.S Fee Package for Pakistani and International Students 2023:
Degree Awarding: Clinical Medicine MBBS
Application Fee = 2000 RMB (non-refundable)
|Description||First Year||2nd to Onwards|
|Tuition Fee||35,000 RMB||35,000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee||5500 RMB||5500 RMB|
|Management Charges etc.||13,500 RMB||NIL|
|Insurance,Visa Extension||2500 RMB||2100 RMB|
|Total in RMB||56,500 RMB||42,600 RMB|
|Total in USD||$8800||$6600|
Note: B.D.S (Bachelor in Dentistry) have also Same Fee Package as of MBBS in Zhengzhou University.
- All the fee must be charged in RMB. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will follow the rules & regulations of the Zhengzhou university.
- Student will pay for Stationary, Electricity Charges & One way air ticket to Zhengzhou.
- Food expenses are approx. 1000 RMB to 1200 RMB/Month.
- Pakistani & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical Commission & National Medical Commission’s Policy Respectively.
Programs Available in English Medium 2023
- MBBS (5+1 years)
- B.D.S (5+1 years)
- Pharmacy (4 years)
- Civil Engineering (4 years)
- Software Engineering (4 years)
Admission Criteria & Eligibility
- Students having HSSC/GCE A-Levels/Senior High School with 65% Marks can apply.
- Student must be healthy and age limit is 18-25 years to apply.
- MBBS Degree Duration is 6 years (5 years MBBS + 1 year Internship)
Submit following documents to us in clear scan form to start admission process in Zhengzhou University or students can apply through Online Portal to process application.
- SSC/Junior high school (grade 10)
- HSSC/GCE A-Levels/Senior high school (grade 12)
- Updated CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Personal Statement/Study Plan (not less than 400 words)
- Passport First page in Scan
- Non-criminal Certificate
- One photo with white background.
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Assessment form by the student
- Signed Fee Package by Applicant
Scholarship Programs in ZZU 2022-2023
Zhengzhou University will accept only excellent students with good Grades in HSSC/Grade 12 for Partial Scholarships.
Programs offering for Tuition Free Scholarships are:
- Civil Engineering
- Software Engineering
Application Fee + Registration fee = 2000 RMB (non-refundable)
|Fee Description||First Year||2nd-4th Per Year|
|Hostel Fee||5500 RMB||5500 RMB|
|Management Charges etc.||6500 RMB||NIL|
|Insurance,Visa Extension||2500 RMB||2100 RMB|
|Total in RMB||14,500 RMB||7,600 RMB|
|Total in USD||$230||$1200|
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will Pay Airport Pick up charges at the Time of Arrival on Airport.
- Student will afford Air Ticket, Books & Stationary, Electricity & Hostel Security (if asked by the university).
- Student will follow the rules & regulations of the ZZU and MOE China as well.
- Food Expanses are Approximately 1000 RMB to 1200 RMB/Month
Schools of Medicine ZZU
The medical education of Zhengzhou University originated from Sun Yat-sen University in Henan in 1928, which opened a precedent for medical higher education in Henan. Henan Medical College was established independently in 1952, moved to Zhengzhou in 1958, and changed its name to Henan Medical University in 1984. In July 2000, it merged with the original Zhengzhou University and Zhengzhou University of Technology to form the new Zhengzhou University.
In October 2018, the school established the School of Medicine, which is a comprehensive unit of education management under the leadership of the school, and holds medical education on behalf of the school. Implement unified leadership over medical education, carry out overall planning, planning, coordination and management, strengthen the integration of various elements within medical education, and strengthen the organic connection between basic and clinical.
The affiliated teaching departments and teaching platforms include: School of Basic Medicine, Department of Clinical Medicine (Clinical Medicine, Anesthesiology, Medical Imaging, Medical Imaging Technology), School of Stomatology, School of Nursing and Health, Department of Medical Laboratory, Department of Pediatric Medicine, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Clinical Skills Center, Basic, Clinical Experiment Teaching Platform, etc.
Affiliated hospitals include: First Affiliated Hospital, Second Affiliated Hospital, Third Affiliated Hospital, Fifth Affiliated Hospital, People’s Hospital, Affiliated Children’s Hospital, Huazhong Fuwai Hospital, Affiliated Cancer Hospital, Affiliated Zhengzhou Central Hospital, Affiliated Luoyang Central Hospital, Affiliated Xinyang Hospital.
Now there are 11 majors in basic medicine, clinical medicine, preventive medicine, pediatrics, stomatology, nursing, medical laboratory technology, medical imaging, anesthesiology, rehabilitation therapy, and medical imaging technology. The clinical medicine major is the first batch of outstanding doctor education and training programs of the Ministry of Education – the “five-year clinical medicine talent training model reform” and the “clinical medicine master’s degree graduate training model reform” pilot universities, is a national first-class major and Henan Province. Brand professional. Preventive medicine, nursing, and medical laboratory technology are national first-class majors.
The school has excellent conditions for running a school. The school is equipped with good physical space and teaching facilities for the medical school in the main campus and the medical school campus. There are three experimental teaching platforms including the Basic Medical Experiment Center, the Clinical Medical Experiment Center and the Clinical Skills Training Center. The school has a medical library of 12,150 square meters and a collection of more than 200,000 books. It has advanced book management methods and a high degree of informatization.
There are more than 30,000 open beds in 11 affiliated hospitals, and the annual outpatient volume exceeds 20 million (times). There are 36 national key clinical specialties and 139 provincial medical key (cultivation) disciplines, and 6 hospitals have been selected by the country.
Schools in Zhengzhou University
BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
CLINICAL MEDICINE (MBBS)
DEPARTMENT OF CLINICAL MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING AND ENERGY
CHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR ENGINEERING
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
JOURNALISM AND COMMUNICATION
ACADEMY OF MEDICAL SCIENCE
MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
MECHANICS AND ENGINEERING SCIENCE
COLLEGE OF PUBLIC HEALTH
WATER CONSERVANCY AND ENVIRONMENT
For Admissions in Zhengzhou University Contact:
EaziLine International (official admission office for Pakistan)
Rawalpindi Pakistan (Head office)
Malik M. Touqeer | +92-333-5558461
Office # 0334-5558461, Landline # 051-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Near Maryam Hospital, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Lahore Pakistan (Branch office)
Malik M. Hafeez #+92-333-5559873
Office # 0303-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Authorized Admission office (Sri Lanka)
Mr. Suren Gunasekara
West Eastern Education (Private) Limited
Mobile/Whats-App # +94 760 998 925
Address: No. 85/1, Dr. N. M. Perera Mawatha, Colombo 08, Sri Lanka.
China office Address:
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN