Hainan Medical College, located in the beautiful scenery of the tropical coastal city, capital of Hainan Province, Haikou City, Hainan Province is the only one provincial public medical colleges. The school for nearly 70 years, has formed a postgraduate education, general undergraduate education, student education, adult education, vocational education, joint training of doctoral academic education of both the school structure. Hainan Medical University (HMU) covers an area of 420,000 square meters. The total enrollment at present is over 14,000 students, including 8,925 full-time students, and 316 overseas students.The bachelor degree education program provides 26 majors (specialty) in the disciplines of medical science, science, and management. HNMU, of which the main campus owns a total area of 619.9 mu, has currently enrolled 12050 full-time students in total and has 1104 staff members, including 677 full-time teachers and a group of talents among which there are hired academicians, high-level overseas talents.
Impressive Features of Hainan Medical College :
- Hainan Medical University is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI Listed) & Recognized by WHO , IMED & approved by PM&DC for Pakistani Students .
- More than 500+ Foreign Students are studying MBBS in Hainan Medical University and Seven (05) batches of International Students are graduated from Hainan Medical College under the supervision of Highly Qualified teaching Faculty.
- Hainan Medical University sometimes offered full tuition free scholarship to different nationality students, but seats announced are very limited 3-5 only. Student needs to pay the Scholarship seat cost.
- Best Medical University in Hainan Province for Foreign Students. Foreign Students are from Pakistan , India , Jordan , Nepal , Iraq , Palestine , Ghana , Malaysia , Indonesian, Australian, Asian , Arabic, ASEAN & CIS Countries and about all African Countries, MBBS in China for Africans like Zambia , Zimbabwea , South Africa and others are studying MBBS (Clinical Medicine) in Hainan Medical university.
- More than 350 Pakistani Students (Boys & girls) are Studying in MBBS Program.
- Started MBBS (Medical Education) Project for Foreign Students in 2005.
- Halal Muslim Food easily Available for international students.
- Safe and Secure hostels are available for Boys and Girls , Security Cameras are installed as well to provide Secure environment.
Admission Procedure and Eligibility Criteria by Hainan Medical University :
- Students having FSc (Pre-Medical) / Senior High School with 60% Minimum Marks.
- Language of Instruction : English (5+1 years Program) , Age Limit : 25 Years.
Documents Required & Admission Procedure in Hainan Medical university :
- SSC Mark sheet / Junior high school document
- HSSC Mark sheet / Senior high school document
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One photo with white background.
MBBS Fee Package of Hainan Medical University for Pakistani, Africans Students March – September 2020
Application fee with documents= 1500 RMB or 250 U$D
MBBS First Year Total Fee Package = 38,500 RMB ( Approx 5600 U$D )
First year Fee Package includes;
Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee, Registration, Residence Permit, Medical Checkup, Insurance, Airport Pickup etc.
Note: If Student wants to enroll for March arrival 2020, The Degree Duration will be 6.5 years & Student will pay extra 10,600 RMB for 6 months Chinese Language tuition and hostel etc.
2nd year to 6th year (every year) = 24100 RMB ( Approx 3600 U$D )
Tuition Fee = 20500 RMB per year
Hostel Fee = 3600 RMB per year
Students can do internship (last 6th year) in home country or in the affiliated hospitals of Hainan university.
All the fee must be charged in RMB or according to the conversion rate on arrival in university.
Student will pay for Stationary, Electricity Charges & One way air ticket to Hainan, Haikou .
Food expenses are approx 1000 RMB to 1200 RMB / Month.
Fee once paid will not be refunded. Student will follow the rules and regulations of the Hainan Medical university.
Pakistani & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
For Admissions Contact:
EaziLine International (China)
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: email@example.com, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN,
Branch office (Rawalpindi Pakistan)
Malik Touqeer Haider
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5558461 , Landline # +92-51-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Postal code 46000
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Branch office (Lusaka Zambia)
Ms. Sharoon Chellah Nalavwe
Address : University Teaching Hospital , Lusaka, Zambia.
Mobile : +260-960940895 , Whats-app : +86-13050428373
Our Innovative Admission Services:
- EaziLine International will arrange the Airport Pickup for the New arrival Students of Hainan Medical University at Haikou Airport.
- Not a Single Yuan (Extra to the Committed Fee Package) will be Charge from Students from the start of admission to the arrival of students in Hainan Medical College.
- After issuance of Visa Letter, EaziLine International will prepare the student for interview and documentations of Chinese embassy (including Chinese embassy online appointment) & our representative will go to Chinese Embassy with the student for processing of Visa. We will Collect the passport of Student after issuance of Visa X1 from Chinese Embassy and Student can collect the passport from our office or We will send the passport through TCS/Courier Service. We will not charge any Extra amount for these Services.
Details of Hainan Medical University :
Hainan Medical University has 4 affiliated hospitals and 84 teaching (practicing) bases including the General Hospital of Chinese People’s Liberation Army, the First and Second Affiliated Hospitals ofSun Yat-sen University, Xiangya Hospital of Central-south University and West China Hospital of Sichuan University. There are 26 undergraduate majors (specialty) in 2012. The present staff number of HMU is 2,472, with 510 professors and specialists. 73% of of the 514 full-time teachers hold master’s or doctor’s degrees, and 57 of them are professors, 126 are associate professors. 1 is listed among the Recruitment Program of Global Experts, 14 have been entitled for the special subsidy from the State Council, 5 have entered the “Program for New Century Excellent Talents” under the Ministry of Education, 6 are vice chairmen of the secondary national academic committees under the Chinese Medical Association and other academic associations, 11 are members of the standing committee or the council, and 18 are chairmen or directors of the provincial academic committees.
The university has offered overseas education with majors including Clinical Medicine, Stomatology, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Nursing. It has also established international cooperation with universities including the University of Utah (USA), Newcastle University (UK), Queensland University of Technology (Australia) in the fields of undergraduates exchanging postgraduate and doctorate students collective cultivating. The three-year program provides 21 majors(specialty). Total social talents to more than 40,000 people, including one academician, two provincial and ministerial level cadres, graduates across more than 10 countries and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions. 22 cities and counties in Hainan Province General Hospital, the hospital’s president more than 70% of graduates from the sea as doctors, health departments of professional and technical personnel, academic leaders in the province, graduated from basic health units accounted for 60% of the doctors sea. Naval Medicine graduates have become a major force in Hainan health care team.