Hainan Medical College, located in the beautiful scenery of the tropical coastal city, capital of Hainan Province, Haikou City, Hainan Province is the only one provincial public medical colleges. The school for nearly 70 years, has formed a postgraduate education, general undergraduate education, student education, adult education, vocational education, joint training of doctoral academic education of both the school structure. The total enrollment at present is over 14,000 students, including 8,925 full-time students, and 316 overseas students. The bachelor degree education program provides 26 majors (specialty) in the disciplines of medical science, science, and management.
Why Choose Hainan Medical University:
- Hainan Medical University is recognized by Pakistan Medical Commission PMC A Listed.
- There is no requirement of HSK-4 to pass in First year at all.
- Started Clinical Medicine MBBS Project for Foreign Students in 2005.
- Hainan Medical University have 04 Affiliated Hospitals.
- It is Best Medical University in Hainan Province for Foreign Students.
- Hainan Medical University offered MBBS full tuition free scholarship to different nationality students those have excellent in studies, but seats announced are very limited 10-15 only.
- Graduated students from Hainan Medical University are eligible to apply for USMLE, PLAB, AMC, GMC & ECFMG Certifications.
- 08 batches of International Students have been graduated from Hainan Medical University.
- More than 500+ Foreign Students are studying MBBS in China Hainan Medical University.
- Curriculum & Syllabus of Hainan Medical University is same as according to international standard.
- Foreign Students are from Pakistan, India, Jordan, Nepal, Iraq, Palestine, Ghana, Malaysia, Indonesian, Australian, Asian, Arabic, ASEAN & CIS Countries and about all African Countries like Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Africa and others are studying MBBS Clinical Medicine in Hainan Medical university.
- Halal Chinese Muslim Food easily available in the campus and also out side the campus for international students. in fact all variety of food for all nationalities are available.
- Hostels are are furnished and well equipped for international students. Security Cameras are installed as well to provide Secure environment.
Admission Procedure and Eligibility Criteria by Hainan Medical University :
- Students having HSSC (Pre-Medical)/Senior High School with 60% Marks.
- MBBS Program Duration : 5+1 years Program , Age Limit : 25 Years.
- SSC Mark sheet/Junior high school (grade 10)
- HSSC Mark sheet/Senior high school (grade 12)
- Passport First page in Scan
- Non-criminal Certificate
- One photo with white background.
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Signed Fee Package by Applicant
MBBS Fee Structure Hainan Medical University for Pakistani Students March 2022:
Degree Awarding: Clinical Medicine MBBS
Note: Because of COVID-19, according to Hainan Medical University policy first semester will be online, further policy will be followed according to University & Chinese government. Read the fee Package and details carefully.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded. Student will follow the rules and regulations of the Hainan Medical university.
- All the fee must be charged in RMB or according to the conversion rate on arrival in university.
- Student will pay for Stationary, Electricity Charges & One way air ticket to Hainan, Haikou .
- Food expenses are approx. 1000 RMB to 1200 RMB/Month.
- Pakistani & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical Commission & National Medical Commission’s Policy Respectively.
For MBBS Admissions in Hainan Medical University Contact:
EaziLine International (official admission office for Pakistan)
Rawalpindi Pakistan (Head office)
Malik M. Touqeer | +92-333-5558461
Office # 0334-5558461, Landline # 051-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Near Maryam Hospital, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Lahore Pakistan (Branch office)
Malik M. Hafeez #+92-333-5559873
Office # 0303-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
China office Address:
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: email@example.com, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN
Details of Hainan Medical University:
The Hainan Medical College bears the health dream of Hainan people in its students, and its prosperity benefits from the establishment of the Hainan Province Special Administrative Region. The private Haiqiang Medical Technology (vocational) school founded in 1947 and the private Hainan University School of Medicine founded in 1948 are the predecessors of the college. The two schools were merged into the Hainan Medical College in 1951 (the undergraduate education was piloted in 1977-1979). Changed its name to Hainan Medical College. In 1983, it was merged into Hainan University and became the Department of Medicine of Hainan University.
In 1993, Hainan Medical College was formally established with the approval of the National Education Commission. In 2003, it was determined as a unit for joint training of master degree graduates by the Ministry of Education. In 2013, it was approved as a master degree authorized unit. In 2014, it was approved as a professional master degree authorized site. In 2019, the construction of a doctoral degree authorized unit and clinical medical doctorate passed the acceptance. Recruit doctoral students. The Hainan Medical college covers an area of 1492.76 acres, of which the Chengxi campus and the Longhua campus occupy a total of 606.21 acres, the Hainan Pharmaceutical Research and Development Science and Technology Park covers an area of 50.08 acres, and the new Guilinyang campus covers an area of 836.47 acres.The library building covers an area of 33,000 square meters, has more than 1.04 million copies of paper books, and has a modern e-book system and a computer network service system.
With the mission of training medical talents, the college has sent more than 50,000 graduates to the society, distributed in Hainan and all over the country. Graduates have become the main force of the medical and health team in Hainan Province. The college currently has a doctoral degree authorization point for first-level disciplines of clinical medicine; five master degree authorization points for basic medicine, clinical medicine, pharmacy, traditional Chinese medicine, and biology; clinical medicine, public health, nursing, pharmacy, stomatology, etc. There are 5 professional master’s degree authorization points; there are 27 undergraduate majors covering medical, science, management and engineering disciplines; a multi-level talent training system mainly for undergraduates, covering masters and doctoral students, has been formed.
A total of 12827 full-time students are enrolled in most provinces across the country, including 10 PhD students, 647 master students, 9660 undergraduate students, and 2510 junior college students. The college vigorously promotes the internationalization of education, and recruits 638 foreign students from 33 countries from the countries along the “Belt and Road” and African countries.
There are 1095 full-time teachers, including 924 with a master’s degree, accounting for 84.38%; 403 with a doctor’s degree, accounting for 36.80%; 761 senior professional technical positions, including 140 professors. There are 1 overseas high-level talent “Thousand Talents Program”, 5 national “Ten Million Talent Projects”, 17 State Council Special Post Experts, 1 national excellent teacher, 1 national teaching teacher of Chinese medicine colleges and universities, provincial and ministerial level Outstanding contributions are 22 experts, 6 provincial-level teaching teachers, and 4 outstanding talents in the new century.
The school features tropical medicine as its school-running feature, and has a complete system of tropical medicine teaching, scientific research, and clinical practice, which has formed a stable tropical medicine research direction. It has 2 national specialties, 1 national experimental teaching demonstration center, 1 national clinical teaching training demonstration center, 1 national excellent video open class, 1 national educational informationization pilot undergraduate college project, and the Ministry of Education excellence 5 doctor education and training programs and 1 pilot comprehensive reform project of the Ministry of Education. There are 8 provincial-level specialties, 2 provincial-level experimental teaching demonstration centers, 7 provincial-level teaching teams, 19 provincial-level quality courses, and 6 provincial-level quality online open courses.
There are 2 key laboratory construction sites of the Ministry of Education including first aid and trauma research, tropical translational medicine, 1 innovative unit outside the Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, 1 Hainan Provincial Drug Safety Evaluation and Research Center, and 7 provincial key experiments Office, 3 provincial-level clinical research centers, 3 provincial-level engineering research centers, 6 academician workstations, and formed 11 provincial-level scientific research and innovation teams. 6 medical journals, of which “Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine” and “Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Bio medicine” are the only two English-language international tropical medicine journals in China that are included by SCI, with impact factors of 1.772 and 1.587 Ranked 11th and 12th in the global SCI Journal of Tropical Medicine. The clinical medicine discipline is the first in Hainan Province to enter the top 1% of ESI worldwide.
The college has 4 affiliated hospitals including Hainan Hospital (Hainan Provincial People’s Hospital), First and Second Affiliated Hospitals, and Affiliated Oncology Hospital, of which the first three are public Grade-III general hospitals; There were 4.36 million emergency services and 225,000 patients discharged annually. There are 4 non-directly affiliated hospitals. It has 8 national key clinical construction specialties, 2 TCM clinical key construction specialties, 69 national-level residency training bases, and 2 national-level specialist training bases. It is the leading unit of the National Waterborne Emergency Education and Training Base and the National Emergency Medical Rescue Team (Hainan) project. It plays a leading role in the construction of major national special projects such as the trauma treatment system covering the South China Sea region and the “National Marine Emergency Medical Rescue Base”.
In the past five years, it has undertaken 197 state-level scientific research projects with a total funding of 80.576 million yuan. A total of 43 provincial and ministerial awards have been won, including 8 first prizes of the Hainan Science and Technology Award, 1 second prize of the Natural Science Ministry of Education, and 1 third prize of the Chinese Medical Science and Technology Award. Two first prizes for teaching achievements in Hainan Province. The seventy-two years of schooling process, the school motto of “Honor, Strictness, Knowledge, Harmony” and the spirit of sea medicine of “striving for self-improvement, unity and progress” are the core values of school culture.
The university has offered overseas education with majors including Clinical Medicine, Stomatology BDS, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Nursing. It has also established international cooperation with universities including the University of Utah (USA), Newcastle University (UK), Queensland University of Technology (Australia) in the fields of undergraduates exchanging postgraduate and doctorate students collective cultivating. The three-year program provides 21 majors(specialty). Total social talents to more than 40,000 people, including one academician, two provincial and ministerial level cadres, graduates across more than 10 countries and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions. 22 cities and counties in Hainan Province General Hospital, the hospital’s president more than 70% of graduates from the sea as doctors, health departments of professional and technical personnel, academic leaders in the province, graduated from basic health units accounted for 60% of the doctors sea. Naval Medicine graduates have become a major force in Hainan health care team.
Scholarships in Hainan Medical University:
Excellent international students are eligible to apply for international students’ scholarship of Hainan provincial government to study in Hainan Medical university.
I. Scholarship Coverage
Our university has 30 scholarships of Hainan provincial government, including 20 undergraduates, 6 years of funding deadline; 10 postgraduates, 3 years of funding deadlines; It covers tuition fee, accommodation fee on campus and medical and accidental Insurance in our university. Other expenses should be afforded by students.
II. Conditions of Application
Applicants study for a bachelor degree and are high school graduates under the age of 30.
Applicants study for a master’s degree holder and are undergraduates under the age of 35.
(1) Be a foreign passport holder, in good physical and mental condition, with good academic performance and conduct.
(2) Be in good performance, abide by Chinese laws and meet the requirements of China Entry-exit Inspection.
(3) Be acquired of equivalent level of Chinese or English proficiency. HSK level 4 or above is required. International students who are non-native English speakers are required to attain 6.0 of IELTS scores and 78 of TOEFL scores. The undergraduates of our university must get HSK 4 Test certificate before they graduate.
(4) Be excellent students in their grades or international class.
(5) Cannot get other scholarships of Chinese government.