MBBS Clinical Medicine Admissions Open for Spring intake | March 2021 in NCUST (06 years Degree)
North China University of Science and Technology NCUST, located in Tangshan the most promising city at the center of Bohai Bay Rim, is one of the ten key universities of Hebei Province, China. It is a comprehensive university taking engineering and medicine as the backbone and pursuing a harmonious development of engineering, medicine, sciences, economics, management, law and humanities. Education programs are provided for masters, bachelors, international students and adult students. There are over 48,000 full-time students of all kinds, including more than 370 international students from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Africa, Arab, ASEAN, CIS and other Countries.
Former names of North China University of Science & Technology NCUST was
1- North China Coal Medical University NCCMU
2- Hebei United University HUU
Language of Instruction : English (06 years Program) , Age Limit : 18-25 Years.
Graduation Time: March 2021 – January 2027
Admission Merit Criteria :
Students having HSSC (Pre-Medical)/ Senior High School with 60% Marks in Biology & English. More than 50% marks in Physics and Chemistry required to get admission in NCUST .
Impressive Features of NCUST | PMC’s Green Listed University :
- North China University of Science and Technology Started Foreign Student’s MBBS in China Project in 2005.
- NCUST is Located in Tangshan City near the Beijing (Capital of China), Just one hour distance by G train to Tangshan campus.
- North China University of Science and Technology is WHO Recognized and Provincial Government University of China.
- NCUST is Green Listed by Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) & listed in WHED (world higher education data base) & Approved by Pakistan Medical Commission PMC, HEC and students can appear in NLE Exam after graduation from NCUST.
- Graduated Foreign Students are eligible for ECFMG, USMLE, PLAB certifications as well.
- It was Nominated MOE Listed University in 2012 for English taught MBBS. It is MCI Listed University (Bilingual Medium) for Indian Students.
- 06+ Foreign batches already graduated from University in MBBS Program with more than 300 Student.
- More than 370 Pakistani Students (Boys & girls) are Studying in MBBS Program.
- More than 100+ Foreign Students from Nepal, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri lanka, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, ASEAN & CIS Countries, Nigeria and other Nationalities in MBBS Clinical Medicine.
- At the end of Every year NCUST offers Scholarship to the excellent students 5000 RMB-10,000 RMB.
- NCUST is offering Highly Qualified teaching Faculty for Medicine study in Economical fee package.
- Hostels are 2 sharing (in-campus) which are fully furnished for the international students pursuing Clinical Medicine Degree.
- Halal Pakistani/Indian Food easily Available for international students inside the campus.
- Public Laundry & Public Kitchen is available inside the Hostel Building. Safety Cameras are installed everywhere in campus for the safety of International students.
Documents Required & Admission Procedure in NCUST:
- SSC Mark sheet/Junior high school document
- HSSC Mark sheet/Senior high school document
- Filled application Form + Resume Form (we will provide after registration)
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate (should be attested by Foreign office MOFA)
- One photo with white background.
- Bank Statement (parents only) of Last 6 moths with minimum balance of 6000$ or equal.
This fee Package was updated on 2021.01.15. Thank you
MBBS Fee Package NCUST – March 2021 intake:
North China Medical University of Science and Technology for Pakistani & International students:
Degree Awarding = Clinical Medicine (MBBS)
Degree Duration = 1+5 years (First year Chinese language + 05 years Clinical Medicine MBBS Study including Internship or Clinical rotation)
HSK Exam Policy : First year will be Chinese language study and students needs to pass HSK-3 (Chinese proficiency test) before September 2021 & HSK-4 Before internship and before graduation HSK5.
Application Fee = 250 U$D or 1500 RMB
First Year Total Fee Package = 33,000 RMB – (5500 U$D)
First Year fee Includes: Tuition Fee, Admission/Visa Letter Jw202, Management & Service Charges, Airport Pickup etc.
From 2nd Year to 6th (every year) = 23,000 RMB/year – (3500 U$D)
Tuition Fee = 18,000 RMB + Hostel Fee = 5000 RMB
Special Notes: Student will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan on arrival otherwise hostel will not allot to the student. Food Expenses, Air Ticket, Electricity & other miscellaneous expenses are not included in the fee package. Pakistani Student will follow the rules and Regulations of PMC & North China Medical College.
For NCUST Admissions Contact:
EaziLine International (China)
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: email@example.com, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN,
Branch office (Rawalpindi Pakistan)
Malik Touqeer Haider (CEO)
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5558461
Office # 0334-5558461, Landline # +92-51-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Near Maryam Hospital, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Postal code 46000
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Branch office (Lusaka Zambia)
Ms. Sharoon Chellah Nalavwe
Address : University Teaching Hospital , Lusaka, Zambia.
Mobile : +260-960940895 , Whats-app : +260-97-2994463
EaziLine’s Innovative Admission Services !
- EaziLine International will arrange the Airport Pickup for the New arrival Students of NCUST at Beijing Airport.
- Not a Single Yuan (Extra to the Committed Fee Package) will be Charge from Students from the start of admission to the arrival of students in University of South China.
- After issuance of Visa Letter, EaziLine International will prepare the student for interview and documentations of Chinese embassy (including Chinese embassy online appointment) & our representative will go to Chinese Embassy with the student for processing of Visa. We will Collect the passport of Student after issuance of Visa X1 from Chinese Embassy and Student can collect the passport from our office or We will send the passport through TCS/Courier Service. We will not charge any Extra amount for these Services.
- In case of Any Negativity from our Side, we will Refund 100% amount we charged from the student.
Introduction of North China Medical University of Science and Technology (NCUST):
School of Clinical Medicine North China University of Science and Technology:
The School of Clinical Medicine of NCUST is one of the faculties with the longest history in running our school. The faculty of the school is strong and the conditions for running schools are excellent. There are 257 teachers in the course, including 59 doctors and 253 senior titles . In this subject team, there are 1 national excellent teacher, 1 provincial teaching faculty, 7 people enjoying special government subsidies from the State Council, 2 provincial experts, and 5 provincial outstanding experts.
The college has four undergraduate majors in clinical medicine, medical imaging, anesthesiology, and medical laboratory technology. Among them, clinical medicine is a first-level discipline authorized for master’s degree, and also has the qualification for clinical professional master’s authorization.
Surgery of the college is a key discipline of the Provincial Department of Education, and internal medicine is a key development discipline of the Provincial Department of Education. Respiratory medicine, orthopedics, anesthesiology, geriatrics are provincial key clinical specialty construction units, neurosurgery, urology, pathology, hematology, general surgery, medical imaging are provincial key clinical specialty cultivation units. Since 2016, our school’s clinical medicine discipline has been ranked among the top 1% of ESI in the world.
The college is a standardized training base for national residents, a training base for mine rescue centers of the State Administration of Work Safety, a training base for general practitioners in Hebei Province, a graduate training base for clinical medical degrees in Hebei Province, and a key laboratory construction unit in Hebei Province. The college’s comprehensive training center for clinical skills is a national-level college students’ off-campus practice education base, and the first medical staff station in Tangshan City is also located in our school. There are more than 2,000 undergraduates and more than 300 postgraduates.
The college attaches great importance to the cultivation of students ‘practical ability, strives to improve students’ clinical practice skills, and builds clinical practical talents. In recent years, the graduate entry rate and employment rate among the graduates have always been at the forefront of the school.
Welcome to the all foreign students in Beautiful Campus of NCUST.