MBBS Admissions Open for March 2020 in NCUST ( Proper March intake with 5.10 years MBBS Duration )
North China University of Science and Technology NCUST, located in Tangshan the most promising city at the center of Bohai Bay Rim, is one of the ten key universities of Hebei Province, China. It is a comprehensive university taking engineering and medicine as the backbone and pursuing a harmonious development of engineering, medicine, sciences, economics, management, law and humanities. Education programs are provided for masters, bachelors, international students and adult students.There are over 48,000 full-time students of all kinds, including more than 370 international students from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Africa, Arab and other Countries.
Language of Instruction : English (06 years Program) , Age Limit : 18-25 Years.
Graduation Time: March 2022 – Jan 2026
Impressive Features of NCUST :
- North China University of Science and Technology Started Foreign Student’s MBBS in China Project in 2005.
- NCUST is Located in Tangshan City near the BeiJing (Capital of China).
- Hebei United University is WHO Recognized, Approved by PM&DC and Provincial Government University of China.
- It is MCI Listed University (Bilingual Medium) for Indian Students, PMDC approved (Pakistani students can appear in PMDc’s NEB Exam after graduation). Graduated Foreign Students are eligible for ECFMG certification as well.
- 05 Foreign batches already graduated from University in MBBS Program with more than 300 Student.
- More than 350 Pakistani Students (Boys & girls) are Studying in MBBS Program.
- More than 100+ Foreign Students from Nepal, Malaysia, Indonesia, Srilanka, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, ASEAN, CIS Countries, Nigeria and other Nationalities in MBBS (Clinical Medicine).
- At the end of Every year NCUST offers Scholarship to the excellent students 5000 RMB-10,000 RMB.
- NCUST is offering Highly Qualified teaching Faculty for Medicine study in Economical fee package.
- Hostels are 2 sharing (in-campus) which are fully furnished for the international students pursuing Clinical Medicine Degree.
- Halal Pakistani/Indian Food easily Available for international students inside the campus.
- Public Laundry & Public Kitchen is available inside the Hostel Building. Safety Cameras are installed everywhere in campus for the safety of International students.
Documents Required & Admission Procedure in NCUST :
- SSC Mark sheet/Junior high school document
- HSSC Mark sheet/Senior high school document
- Filled application Form + Resume Form
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate (should be attested by Foreign office MOFA)
- One photo with white background.
- Bank Statement (parents only) of Last 6 moths with minimum balance of 6000$ or equal.
This fee Package was updated on 2019.12.30. Thank you
MBBS Fee North China Medical University of Science and Technology March 2020 Intake:
Degree Awarding = Clinical Medicine (MBBS)
Degree Duration = 1+5 years (First year Chinese language + 05 years Clinical Medicine MBBS Study including Internship)
HSK Exam Policy : First year will be Chinese language study and students needs to pass HSK-3 (Chinese proficiency test) before march 2021 & HSK-4 Before internship and before graduation HSK5.
Admission Merit Criteria :
Students having HSSC (Pre-Medical)/ Senior High School with 60% Marks in Biology & English. More than 50% marks in Physics and Chemistry required to get admission in NCUST .
Application Fee = 250 U$D or 1500 RMB
Consultancy Fee = 250 U$D
First Year Total Fee Package = 38,500 RMB – (5500 U$D)
First Year fee Includes: Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee, Management & Service Charges, Residence Permit, Medical Checkup, Insurance Fee, Airport Pickup etc.
From 2nd Year to 6th (every year) = 23,000 RMB/year – (3400 U$D)
Tuition Fee = 18,000 RMB + Hostel Fee = 5000 RMB
Special Notes: Student will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan on arrival otherwise hostel will not allot to the student. Food Expenses, Air Ticket, Electricity & other miscellaneous expenses are not included in the fee package. Pakistani Student will follow the rules and Regulations of PMDC & North China Medical College.
For Admissions Contact:
EaziLine International (China)
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: email@example.com, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN,
Branch office (Rawalpindi Pakistan)
Malik Touqeer Haider
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5558461 , Landline # +92-51-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Postal code 46000
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Branch office (Lusaka Zambia)
Ms. Sharoon Chellah Nalavwe
Address : University Teaching Hospital , Lusaka, Zambia.
Mobile : +260-960940895 , Whats-app : +86-13050428373
EaziLine’s Innovative Admission Services !
- EaziLine International will arrange the Airport Pickup for the New arrival Students of NCUST at Beijing Airport.
- Not a Single Yuan (Extra to the Committed Fee Package) will be Charge from Students from the start of admission to the arrival of students in University of South China.
- After issuance of Visa Letter, EaziLine International will prepare the student for interview and documentations of Chinese embassy (including Chinese embassy online appointment) & our representative will go to Chinese Embassy with the student for processing of Visa. We will Collect the passport of Student after issuance of Visa X1 from Chinese Embassy and Student can collect the passport from our office or We will send the passport through TCS/Courier Service. We will not charge any Extra amount for these Services.
- In case of Any Negativity from our Side, we will Refund 100% amount we charged from the student.
Introduction of North China Medical University of Science and Technology (NCUST):
North China University of Science and Technology was co-established by Hebei Polytechnic University and North China Coal Medical College under the approval of the Ministry of Education in May 2010. Substantially the two universities are combined into ONE. The university has constantly paid high attention to international exchange and cooperation. Close links have been established between North China University of Science and Technology and more than 20 foreign universities. The university has good teaching resources. It has 1538 teachers including 377 professors and 566 associate professors. 473 teachers hold doctoral degrees. 80 scholars are awarded honorary titles by the State, Province and Ministry of Education. 20 academicians are employed to work part-time. The university has 8 campuses covering an area of 1,540,000㎡, a floor area of 1,000,000㎡. The total value of teaching and research equipment is 500 million Yuan RMB. It possesses first-class language labs, multimedia classrooms, E-reading rooms, CAD centers, computing centers, audio-visual centers and network centers. The A level university library has a possession of 2.1 million books and journals, 2.6 million kinds of E-books, and 30 large-scale databases. The university is the publisher of 6 journals in engineering, natural sciences, social sciences and medicine. The first-class affiliated hospital with outstanding professionals and advanced facilities has passed the ISO 9001 authentication. North China University of Science and Technology started to offer master programs in 1985. From 1998 it began to cooperate with Chinese Academy of Sciences, Northeastern University, University of Science and Technology Beijing, China Medical University and so on to provide joint doctoral programs. In 2009 the University was approved as one of the Doctorate Program Construction Unit and will begin to offer doctoral programs in three years.The university consists of 31 colleges, offering 80 undergraduate programs, 138 master programs including 4 professional degree programs and 12 masters of engineering programs. 10 specials are approved as state level characteristic specialties: Mining Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Metal Materials Engineering, Clinical Medicine, Mechanical Design Manufacturing and Automation, Rehabilitation Therapeutics, Chemical Engineering and Technology, Nursing, Civil Engineering, and Preventive medicine. 12 disciplines are approved provincial key disciplines: Metallurgy, Mining Engineering, Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Engineering, Materials Processing Engineering, Materials Science, Bone Surgery, Epidemic and Vital Statistics, Industrial Economics, Linguistics and Applied Linguistics, Respiratory Medicine, Labor Health and Environment Health, Pathology and Physiology.