S. Tentishev Asian Medical Institute Азиатский медицинский институт (ASMI) is the leading higher medical institution of the Kyrgyz Republic founded in 2004 Located in Kant, Kyrgyzstan. Asian Medical Institute was established with the official license by the ministry of education and ministry of health of Kyrgyz Republic as Registration number 1-184. Asian Medical Institute is approved by PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission) and it is a WHO Recognized University enlisted in world directory of medical schools. Graduates of ASMI are eligible to take Screening test by NMC National Medical Commission (MCI India).
Why choose Asian Medical Institute:
- Asian Medical Institute have Lowest fee schedule for Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Asian Medical Institute have modular system which is modern medical education system.
- More than 3500+ foreign students from different nationalities Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bangladesh & others) are studying MBBS & MD General Medicine.
- 08+ Foreign students batches from Asian Medical Institute are graduated .
- MD/BDS Course Duration is 05 years including 1 year of Clinical Internship.
- Asian Medical College Kyrgyzstan have 04 affiliated hospitals.
- Only university in Kyrgyzstan in which more than 10+ foreign teachers from Pakistan, India, Nepal to teach Medical Subjects to foreign students.
- Graduated students can appear in PLAB, USMLE, GMC, AMC & can get registered as medical doctor and continue Postgraduate education in United States.
Asian Medical Institute MBBS Fee for Pakistani students 2023:
05 Years General Medicine Degree:
There are 10 Semesters in Asian Medical Institute for 05 years MBBS/MD Program English Medium.
|Description||Fee Per Semester|
06 Years General Medicine Degree:
There are 12 Semesters in Asian Medical Institute for 06 years MBBS/MD Program English Medium.
|Description||Fee Per Semester|
05 Years B.D.S Dentistry Degree:
There are 10 Semesters in Asian Medical Institute for 05 years BDS Program English Medium.
|Description||Fee Per Semester|
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in U$D. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay 2nd Semester’s Fee according to the university policy when they will ask.
- Student will pay the Visa Extension and Medical Checkup as according to the policy.
- Pakistani and Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical Commission PMC and NMC Respectively.
- Student will follow the rules and Regulations Education Department of Kyrgyzstan.
How to apply in Asian Medical Institute:
If you are interested to apply in Asian Medical University for MBBS/BDS Program, Students needs to complete the following documents or you can apply through Online Portal to Start the application process.
- Passport first page Scan
- Digital photo
- FSc (Pre-Medical) or GCE A Levels
- SSC/O Levels Document
Normally, Asian Medical Institute issues the admission letter in 3-7 working days and after admission confirmation letter students need to pay 300$ for the Visa letter. This Process can take 20-30 days. Once you will receive the visa letter, you are ready to fly.
Details of Asian Medical Institute:
Asian Medical College offers general medicine faculty in a variety of active learning environments including small group session, problem sets and resources hours, journal article discussion debates, video conference session and grand rounds presentation. Asian Medical institute Started MD in Kyrgyzstan Program in 2008. This program is taught in English according to the medical system of European universities which enables our students to migrate during and year of course of getting a job in any part of Europe upon completion of course.
Asian Medical Institute is aimed to teach medical education for foreign citizens from Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bangladesh & other nationalities entirely in English Language, that’s why the selection of faculty has been made on the basis of highly English speaking doctors from different countries that meet the educational requirements of students from any country according to their choice knowledge.
Asian Medical Institute is offering MBBS/MD Program Duration 05 & 06 years Program & Both programs are running successfully. At Asian Medical Institute, you’ll benefit from a Medicine Faculty with impeccable credentials as physicians, teachers and researchers. Every member of faculty holds an M.D. and/or Ph.D. degree. Many are also certified in their specialties. The faculty staff uses modern teaching technologies. Their teaching method is based on interactive and critical thinking activities that help the students to learn successfully and achieve good results. On contract basis every year AMI also invites the special team of doctors from USA, UK and Europe to deliver lectures and research medical education.
The Medical Council of India (MCI), Nepal, Pakistan, The Great Britain, USA and others will recognize the Degree/diplomas of AMI. Asian Medical Institute is recognized by more organizations than any other medical institute of Kyrgyz Republic. Asian Medical Institute is actively working to make new contacts with the medical universities of USA, UK, Europe and others. According to WHO experts, Kyrgyzstan has achieved a lot more in the field of health care system as opposed to its counterparts. In Short, Asian Medical Institute Russia is the best choice for medical study in Kyrgyz Republic.
There are doctors & candidates of medical science participating in the training process. combination of utilization of modern training programs, technical material base, new training technologies and qualified teachers promotes the improvement of training quality. Students will be taught not only in clinical bases in Kant, but also in Bishkek, capital city. Many republican medical institutions and scientific centers are the clinical bases of Asian Medical Institute. Institute’s departments will be working out both the fundamental and applied research problems on medicine priority direction.
Asian Medical Institute is currently having 3 well operating campuses based in various localities.
- Asian Medical Institute, Polyclinic: Situated at 58, Gagarina Street, Kant. It is having 3 Boy’s Hostels and 1 Girl’s Hostel for Indian Students only. A polyclinic having more than 90 rooms for teaching purposes, including simulation center for anatomy and dental surgeries. 1000 seated Mess at the top floor of hostel.
- AzMI Campus 2/ Kyrgyzskaya MIS: This campus was owned by institute in year 2016. Its is having 60 rooms for educational purposes, one 500 seated auditorium, and 60 seated conference hall, while whole of 2nd floor is currently having all the administrative offices. Thus is also having library with 9000+ books for medical studies and 20 computers to avail services of online E-library.
- AzMI Clinic: This campus was owned by institution in year 2015 having 2 fully equipped lecture halls and 20 rooms for educational purposes. It is situated at Akmatov Street, Alamadin Bazar.
Affiliated Hospitals :
There are 9 affiliated hospitals of Asian Medical Institute (ASMI) Kyrgyzstan.
- Issyk-Ata Region Hospital
- Traumatology and orthopaedic hospital #4
- Issy-Ata central hospital
- Alamadin hospital
- City clinical hospital #6
- Department forensic Medicine
- Surgical hospital #1
- Surgical hospital Mamakeeva
- Obs & Gyneacolgical hospital #2
- Tentishev Memorial polyclinic
Hostels in ASMI :
Hostel room on 3-5 student sharing basis which are safe and secure for male and female students. Some Students are living in apartments near the university campus (after 1st year living in Hostels).
As the Kyrgyzstan is a Muslim State so there is no problem of Halal food, student can get the food easily. In Asian Medical Institute Indian Muslim Mess is also available in the Campus, students can get 3 meals a day. The Indian mess serves a variety of dishes such as chapati, rice, dal, sweets, etc. The mess serves both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Special preparations can be requested by the students to the mess administration to celebrate birthdays, festivals, parties, etc. In Hotel Laundry Service is also available for International students.
For Admissions in Asian Medical Institute Contact:
EaziLine International (Authorized Consultant)
Rawalpindi Pakistan (Head office)
Malik M. Touqeer | +92-333-5558461
Office # 0334-5558461, Landline # 051-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Near Maryam Hospital, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Lahore Pakistan (Branch office)
Malik M. Hafeez #+92-333-5559873
Office # 0303-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) !
Is Asian Medical Institute is Recognized by PMC ?
Yes, Asian Medical Institute is approved by Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC). After getting MD Degree from Asian Medical Institute, Pakistani Students can appear in NLE Exam conducted by PMC. It is also approved by WHO and National Medical Council of India (NMC) as well.
Is Asian Medical Institute private or government ?
Asian Medical Institute is a Private University in Kyrgyzstan founded in 2004.
What is the Eligibility Criteria in Asian Medical Institute ?
Students must have Minimum 60% Marks in F.Sc/Grade 10+2 or A-Levels are Eligible for MBBS/BDS admission in Asian Medical Institute. Age Limit to apply in ASMI is 30 years.
What is the MD duration in Asian medical institute ?
Asian Medical Institute is running 5 years and 6 years MD (General Medicine ) programs for international students. 5 years Program have 10 Semesters while 6 years Program have 12 Semesters.
Is Internship included in the 5 years MD Degree Duration ?
Yes. Internship is included in the 5 years degree of MD (General Medicine) offered by Asian Medical Institute. Student needs to complete the internship year in Kyrgyzstan.
What is the total cost of 5 years MD Program in Asian Medical Institute ?
Total cost for 5 years Degree of MBBS/MD in Asian Medical Institute is 18,000 USD and if we Calculate For Pakistani Students, it is Approx. PKR 40 Lakh which includes tuition and hostel fee for whole 5 years (10 Semesters).
When does admission start in Asian medical university ?
Asian Medical University is accepting international students for MBBS/BDS degree program 2 times in one year, Fall & Spring intake or you can say October and January intake. Classes starts soon after the deadline of registration.
What is fee Package of BDS/Dentistry in Asian Medical Institute ?
Asian Medical Institute is offering BDS in English Medium. Tuition fee of BDS in Asian Medical Institute is $1100/Semester and Hostel Fee is $300/Semester. Total cost for Whole 5 years BDS Degree in Asian Medical Institute is $14,000 which is Equal to PKR 30 Lakh for Pakistani students.
Which Medical degree will be provided after completing study from Asian medical institute ?
Asian Medical Institute is providing the MD Degree (General Medicine) after completing the study. PMC Approves the MD Degree as a Basic Medical Qualification.
Is there any airport near to university ?
There is no airport in Kant City where the Asian Medical Institute is located. Students from Home country lands at Manas Airport (Bishkek). It took about 45 Minutes from Airport to reach in Asian Medical University from the Manas Airport.
Can we stay outside after 1 year of study in Asian Medical Institute ?
No. It is not allowed. Students needs to stay in university hostel provided by the administration of Asian medical Institute. Hostel and Mess are Compulsory to take (Depends on the policy).