MD/MBBS in Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan , Contact @: (+92)-0333-5558461, 0333-5559873
MBBS in Asian Medical Institute Russia | MD in Asian Medical Institute | admissions in Asian Medical institute Kyrgyzstan 2019
Eligibility Criteria : Students having Minimum 60% Marks in Fsc / Grade 10+2 or A-Levels are Eligible for MBBS admission.
WHO/MCI Recognized , 4000 + Foreign Students studying MD/MBBS in Asian Medical University
Details of Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan for Pakistani, Indian Foreign students (2019-2020)
S. Tentishev Asian Medical Institute Азиатский медицинский институт (ASMI) is the leading higher medical institution of the Kyrgyz Republic founded in 2004 Located in Kant, Kyrgyzstan. Asian Medical Institute was established with the official license by the ministry of education and ministry of health of Kyrgyz Republic as Registration number 1-184. AMI is enlisted in world directory of medical schools published by WHO. Asian Medical College Russia offers general medicine faculty in a variety of active learning environments including small group session, problem sets and resources hours, journal article discussion debates, video conference session and grand rounds presentation. Asian Medical institute Started MD in Kyrgyzstan Program in 2008. This program is taught in English according to the medical system of European universities which enables our students to migrate during and year of course of getting a job in any part of Europe upon completion of course. Asian Medical Institute is aimed to teach medical education for foreign citizens from Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bangladesh & other nationalities entirely in English Language, that’s why the selection of faculty has been made on the basis of highly English speaking doctors from different countries that meet the educational requirements of students from any country according to their choice knowledge.
Asian Medical Institute Kant offering MBBS/MD Program Duration (06 years) & MBBS/MD Program Duration (05 years) & Both programs are running successfully. At Asian Medical Institute, you’ll benefit from a Medicine Faculty with impeccable credentials as physicians, teachers and researchers. Every member of faculty holds an M.D. and/or Ph.D. degree. Many are also certified in their specialties. The faculty staff uses modern teaching technologies. Their teaching method is based on interactive and critical thinking activities that help the students to learn successfully and achieve good results. On contract basis every year AMI also invites the special team of doctors from USA, UK and Europe to deliver lectures and research medical education. The Medical Council of India (MCI), Nepal, Pakistan, The Great Britain, USA and others will recognize the Degree/diplomas of AMI. Asian Medical Institute is recognized by more organizations than any other medical institute of Kyrgyz Republic. Asian Medical Institute is actively working to make new contacts with the medical universities of USA, UK, Europe and others. According to WHO experts, Kyrgyzstan has achieved a lot more in the field of health care system as opposed to its counterparts. In Short, Asian Medical Institute Russia is the best choice for medical study in Kyrgyz Republic. There are doctors & candidates of medical science participating in the training process. combination of utilization of modern training programs, technical material base, new training technologies and qualified teachers promotes the improvement of training quality.Students will be taught not only in clinical bases in Kant, but also in Bishkek, capital city. Many republican medical institutions and scientific centers are the clinical bases of Asian Medical Institute.Institute’s departments will be working out both the fundamental and applied research problems on medicine priority direction.
Affiliated Hospitals of Asian Medical University:
- Issyk-Ata Region Hospital
- Traumatology and orthopaedic hospital #4
- Issy-Ata central hospital
- Alamadin hospital
- City clinical hospital #6
- Department forensic Medicine
- Surgical hospital #1
- Surgical hospital Mamakeeva
- Obs & Gyneacolgical hospital #2
- Tentishev Memorial polyclinic
Details & Admission Procedure of Asian Medical University ASMI, Kyrgyzstan :
- Lowest & affordable fee schedule for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- More than 3000+ foreign students from different nationalities (Pakistan, India, Nepal & others) are studying MBBS & MD.
- 03 Foreign students batches from Asian Medical Institute are graduated .
- MD/BDS Course Duration is 05 years including 1 year of Clinical Internship (4+1).
- Asian Medical College Kyrgyzstan have 04 affiliated hospitals.
- The degree is accordance to PM&DC/WHO/MCI guidelines & degree is equivalent to Medical graduates of WHO.
Asian Medical Institute issues the admission letter in normally 3-5 working days and after admission confirmation letter students need to pay 300$ to the Contractor/agent for the Invitation Visa letter by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Kyrgyz Republic. Visa invitation letter by Foreign Ministry takes 20-30 days normally. ASMI accepting international students for MBBS/MD degree program 2 times in one year, Fall & Spring intake or you can say September and January/February/March intake, but if the seats filled timely , Asian Medical Institute will only accepts the applications for September intake. MBBS/MD students arrival time in ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration. For getting admission in Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan students needs to complete the following documents :
- Passport first page Scan
- SSC / O Levels Document
- HSSC / Intermediate or A Levels Document
- Police Clearance Report
- Medical Check up Report
- Fresh photo with white back ground
Note : All these documents must be in Scanned properly by the scanner machine , not by the mobile scanner.
EaziLine Consultants are Official Admission Partner of Asian Medical Institute ASMI, Kyrgyzstan
Lowest Fee Structure by Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan (2019-2020) for Pakistani students:
Fee Package for 5 years MBBS/MD Degree (English Medium) in Asian Medical Institute (ASMI) :
MBBS/MD Degree Duration in Asian Medical Institute is 05 years Including Internship. There are 10 Semesters in ASMI.
Admission Letter Fee with documents = 100 U$D
Invitation Letter Fee (after admission Letter) = 200 U$D
First Semester Total Fee Package = 3200 U$D
First Semester fee Includes: Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee, Translation of documents, Residence Permit, Medical Checkup, Insurance Fee, Airport Pickup etc.
From 2nd Semester to onward | Tuition fee = 1400 U$D Per Semester
From 2nd Semester to onward Student can choose the best hostels with food in university according to their affordability (if allowed). Students can get Hostel Fee + Mess easily in 100 U$D per month from outside.
Note : If the Student wants to get admission in 06 years MD program in ASMI, There will be 12 Semesters in total and Student will pay 2800 U$D in First Semester and 1250 U$D (tuition+hostel) from 2nd Semester to onward per Semester.
Note: Fee Package of Asian Medical Institute for Indian Students is not same as for Pakistani students, it is different. For the details of fee Package Indians, students can contact on Call/whatsapp +92-333-5558461 .
Important Points to Read :
- Student will pay Embassy Fee or Visa on arrival fee at Bishkek airport approx 60 U$D to 110 U$D by themselves.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in U$D. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay 2nd year’s Fee according to the university policy.
- Student will pay for Stationary, Electricity Charges & One way air ticket to Bishkek .
- Food Expenses in Kyrgyzstan is normally from 50 U$D to 100 U$D per month.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee & insurance fee from 2nd year to onward by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Education Department of Kyrgyzstan.
- Pakistani & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
Hostels in Asian Medical Institute , Kyrgyzstan for Pakistani, Indian International Students :
Hostel room on 3-5 student sharing basis which are safe and secure for male and female students. Hostel guarded by security guards 24×7 , Hostel Free Wi-Fi in campus with Hostel accommodation facility. Some Students are living in apartments near the university campus (after 1st year living in Hostels).
As the Kyrgyzstan is a Muslim State/Country so no problem of Muslim/Halal/Indian food, student can get the food easily. In Asian Medical Institute Indian Muslim Mess is also available in the Campus , students can get 3 meals a day. In the building of the hostel, there is a canteen where students have the opportunity to enjoy the traditional Indian & Pakistani cuisine. The Indian mess serves a variety of dishes such as chapati, rice, dal, sweets, etc. The mess serves both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Special preparations can be requested by the students to the mess administration to celebrate birthdays, festivals, parties, etc. In Hotel Laundry Service is also available for International students.
Asian Medical Institute Campuses :
Asian Medical Institute is currently having 3 well operating campuses based in various localities.
- Asian Medical Institute, Polyclinic: Situated at 58, Gagarina Street, Kant. It is having 3 Boy’s Hostels and 1 Girl’s Hostel for Indian Students only. A polyclinic having more than 90 rooms for teaching purposes, including simulation center for anatomy and dental surgeries. 1000 seated Mess at the top floor of hostel.
- AzMI Campus 2/ Kyrgyzskaya MIS: This campus was owned by institute in year 2016. Its is having 60 rooms for educational purposes, one 500 seated auditorium, and 60 seated conference hall, while whole of 2nd floor is currently having all the administrative offices. Thus is also having library with 9000+ books for medical studies and 20 computers to avail services of online library
- AzMI Clinic: This campus was owned by institution in year 2015 having 2 fully equipped lecture halls and 20 rooms for educational purposes. It is situated at Akmatov Street, Alamadin Bazar.
For MBBS Admissions in Asian Medical Institute Contact Authorized agent/admission partner:
Malik Touqeer Haider (CEO)
Mobile/Whats-app #(+92)-0333-5558461, Landline # +92-51-5491141
E-mail : email@example.com , Wechat : EaziLineCN
Address : 304-G , Amna Plaza , Main peshawar road , Near Maryam hospital , Rawalpindi , Pakistan.
Branch office Lahore Pakistan
Malik M. Hafeez
Website : http://www.eaziline.com
Mobile/We-chat/Whats-app # 0092-333-5559873
Address : office # G-29 , Garden heights , opposite Mughal-e-azam Fort , New Garden Town , Lahore , Pakistan.
Welcome to Asian Medical University, Kant Kyrgyzstan for Medical Study, Kyrgyzstan, Thank you
Address of Asian Medical Institute : 58, Gagarina Street, Kant, Chui Region, Kyrgyzstan.