if you wants to apply for MBBS in China !
Chinese Universities have Compulsory First year Chinese Language
These words you will hear from almost all agents those are dealing Chinese/non-Chinese medical universities.
YOU WILL HEAR THESE LINES FROM “ONLY AGENTS THOSE ARE NOT DEALING CHINESE MOE LISTED (ENGLISH TAUGHT UNIVERSITIES) OR THOSE ARE UNAUTHENTIC AGENTS EVEN HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT LISTED/NON-LISTED UNIVERSITIES OR Those have never Signed a Single Chinese University officially OR Those are Wandering Agents OR Those Just wants to put Student in other Countries”
Let me elaborate the actual fact, Why Chinese Universities are Demanding HSK-4 at the end of first year for the promotion in MBBS Program of 5 years !
There are 2 Categories of Chinese Universities offering MBBS Program.
- MBBS (English Taught)
- MBBS (Chinese/Bilingual Taught)
The First Category (MBBS in English) :
MBBS (English Taught) These Universities are called MOE Listed Universities, They have Legal Medium English registered in Ministry of Education China (MOE China). Only 45 Universities (MOE LIST) are in the List of English taught MBBS Program.
- These universities have High Fee with Range starts from 30000 RMB to 50,000 RMB Per year.
- On the original Admission letter of Listed universities they properly mentioned English Taught MBBS.
- These universities are mostly comprehensive universities under 211 project.
- Course Duration is 5+1 ( 5 years Medical + 1 year Internship )
- From the very first day they are teaching Medical Subjects in English Medium.
- Curriculum & Education Standard is much much better.
- NO Boundary of HSK-4 to pass in first year.
- MCI (Medical Council of India) & BMDC (Bangladesh Medical Council) allows only these 45 Universities for Medical Study. Other than these 45 Universities they are not accepting.
- Credit hours of Medical Subjects are more as compared to other universities.
The 2nd Category (MBBS in Chinese/Bilingual):
MBBS (Chinese/Bilingual Taught) These Universities are called NON-Listed Universities, They have Legal Medium of MBBS (Chinese Medium) registered in Ministry of Education China (MOE China). Other than above Mentioned 45 Universities are called Non-Listed or un-listed Universities.
- These universities have Low Fee with Range starts from 18000 RMB to 30,000 RMB Per year.
- On the original Admission letter of NON-Listed universities they cannot write English Taught MBBS, or they can write only Chinese Medium MBBS legally. Thats why non-listed Colleges/universities are strict to Pass HSK-4 in First year.
- From the very first day they are teaching CHINESE LANGUAGE for 1 year.
- Chinese Language HSK-4 to pass in first year by Compulsory.
- Course Duration is 1+4+1 ( First year Chinese, after Passing HSK-4 + Medical Study 04 years + 1 year internship)
- Credit hours of Medical Subjects are not much as compared to Listed universities.
- once the Student Passed HSK-4, Some Universities are Still Teaching MBBS in English even they are not allowed in English. For Pakistani student if student chooses non-listed university have no problem, because PMDC is providing Eligibility since many years of non-listed universities. Because according to PMDC rule, the University must be Registered in WHO, thats it.