Hunan University of Chinese Medicine 湖南中医药大学 was founded in 1934, when the name Hunan Medical College in 1960, changed to the ordinary higher undergraduate colleges Hunan College of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Hunan University of Chinese Medicine is one of the Best Universities in China offering MBBS in China with the lowest fee. Located in Changsha, One of the most beautiful and modern cities in China.
Hunan University of Chinese Medicine (HUCM) has cultivated more than 70,000 graduates working in the Chinese Medical field with footprints around the world. Hunan University of Chinese Medicine is among the first accredited medical schools to recruit International students and students from HK, Macao, and Taiwan. Currently, the school offers 21 undergraduate majors, belonging to medicine, science, engineering, management science, and literature five disciplines.
63 years of Excellence
WHO, PMDC Approved, A List
06 International Batches Graduated
300+ Foreign Students Studying
12 Affiliated Hospitals
As of 2022, Hunan University of Chinese Medicine is ranked the best in Hunan and 32nd nationwide among Chinese Medical Universities including in the ranking.
- 1854 World ranking
- 734 in Asia
- 283 in China in the 2023 Best Global Universities by the U.S. News & World Report Best Global University Ranking.
The university ranked #1875 in the world out of nearly 30,000 universities worldwide by the University Rankings by Academic Performance 2021-2022.
Why the Hunan University of Chinese Medicine?
- Started MBBS Program for International Students in 2008.
- Hunan University of Chinese Medicine is approved by WHO and PMDC Pakistan Medical and Dental council (Former PMC).
- MBBS Graduate students from the Hunan University of Chinese Medicine are eligible to apply for USMLE (America), PLAB (England), AMC (Australia), WFME, and ECFMG Certifications as well.
- 06 Batches with more than 500 International Students are Graduated from the Hunan University of Chinese Medicine. Students were mostly from Pakistan, Africa, and Arabic Countries.
- More than 460 Foreign Students from Pakistan, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Zambia, Nigeria, Ghana, Sudan, the USA, Saudi Arabia, and Malawi are Studying in MBBS Program.
- Hunan University of Chinese Medicine is offering Low-cost MBBS degrees in China for International Students.
- MBBS Course Duration is 06 years, including 5 years of MBBS + 1-year internship.
- the Hunan University of Chinese Medicine has inside campus furnished hostels for international students. Students are not allowed to stay outside.
- the Hunan University of Chinese Medicine has 2 Directly Affiliated and 13 non-affiliated hospitals where students can practice and intern on University’s behalf.
- The directly affiliated hospital has advanced medical facilities, complete clinical departments, and many well-known experts.
School of Medicine:
School of Medicine was founded in 2008. The Medical School enrolls a total population of 827 full-time students. After the academic refinement and reconstruction in recent years, the school has developed a competitive disciplinary style and brilliant features in different dimensions of its construction. There are 176 staff members consisting of professors, associate professors, and lecturers, among which 46 are advisers of 7-year schooling specialties.
At present, the Hunan Medical University holds an advantageous position among its national counterparts and with the progressive academic refinement in recent years. It has entered a brand-new phase of speedy development. It has a competent staff including many prominent experts with national fames in medical education.
Location and Campus:
The Hunan University of Chinese Medicine is Located in the beautiful and the Modern City of Changsha, the capital of Hunan province. The campus covers an area of 4701 acres or approximately 1,902,6000 square meters. The university consists of 3 campuses: the old campus (north campus), the new campus (Hanpu campus), and seven affiliated clinical hospitals. The university consists of 5 nursing schools.
Hunan University of Chinese Medicine has different types of Scholarships for international students.
- Freshmen Scholarship 15,000 RMB
- Performance-Based Scholarship 10,000 RMB – 15,000 RMB
- Individual Scholarship of 5000 RMB
Scholarships offered by Hunan University of Chinese Medicine are based on the performance of students only.
- Student must have a minimum of 65% marks in Senior High School, HSSC/FSC (Pre-Medical).
- First-year (HSC-1) Students can apply based on a hope certificate.
- Age limit to apply for MBBS is 18-25 years.
- Students must be healthy and good in health.
Hunan University of Chinese Medicine, MBBS Fee Structure for Pakistani and International Students September 2023 intake:
Degree Awarding = MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Sugary)
Total Seats = 100
Degree Duration = 1+5 years (1 years Chinese + 5 years of MBBS)
HSK Policy: First year will be Chinese language study & student needs to pass HSK-4 (Chinese language test) to promote to Medical Study for 5 years.
Application Fee = 1000 RMB (non-refundable)
|Fee Description||First Year||2nd to onwards|
|Tuition Fee||15,000 RMB||18,000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee||2600 RMB||2600 RMB|
|Management Charges etc.||13,600 RMB||NIL|
|Insurance, Visa Extension etc.||2800 RMB||1500 RMB|
|Total in RMB||34,000 RMB||22,100 RMB|
|Total in USD||$5000||$3300|
- Fee Once Paid will not be refunded.
- Students will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan on arrival otherwise hostel will not allot to the student.
- Food Expenses, Air tickets & Electricity Charges are not included in the fee package.
- Pakistani Students will follow the rules and Regulations of PMC & Hunan University of Chinese Medicine.
The university has international student dorms on campus, all equipped with air conditioners, water heaters, private washing rooms, balconies, and basic furniture. We have 24-hour’ security services in the building, public kitchens on each floor, and classrooms, entertainment rooms, canteens, meeting rooms & coffee bars on the first floor.
How to apply to Hunan University of tcm:
Submit following documents to us in clear scan form to start admission process in Hunan Chinese Medical University. Students can also online apply to process the application.
- Application Form
- SSC Mark sheet (grade 10)
- HSSC Mark sheet (grade 12)
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One Digital photo with white background
- Bank/Financial Statement
- Applicant Assessment form
- Signed Fee Package by applicant
For MBBS in Hunan University of Chinese Medicine Contact:
EaziLine International (Official and Exclusive Representative)
Rawalpindi (Pakistan office):
Malik M. Touqeer | +92-333-5558461
Office # 0334-5558461, Landline # 051-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Near Maryam Hospital, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Lahore (Pakistan office):
Malik M. Hafeez #+92-333-5559873
Office # 0303-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
China office Address:
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN
Frequently Asked Questions FAQS !
Is HSK-4 Compulsory to Pass in 1st year ?
Yes. It is Compulsory to Clear Chinese Proficiency test (HSK-4) in first year to Promote in MBBS Program of 5 years which includes 4 years Medicine and 1 year of Internship.
Is Hunan University of Chinese Medicine is Recognized by PMDC (Former PMC) ?
Yes, Hunan University of Chinese Medicine is approved by PMDC and it is A List University by PMC. MBBS Degree of Hunan University of Chinese Medicine is internationally recognized Started in 2008 for international students. Students can apply for USMLE, PLAB, GMC, AMC and other licensing exams as well.
Is Hunan University of Chinese Medicine is offering MBBS or MB ?
Hunan University of TCM is offering MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor Surgery). Hunan University of Chinese medicine teaches surgery subjects during MBBS Degree as well.
What is the admission criteria in Hunan university of Chinese Medicine ?
Student must be in between the age of 18 to 25 years. HUCM will not accept students if they are under the age of 18. Student must have 65% marks in Senior high school (HSC) with Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology) are acceptable in Hunan University of Chinese Medicine for MBBS Admissions.
In Which Medium Hunan University of Chinese Medicine offering MBBS ?
Hunan University of Chinese Medicine is Assisting MBBS in English Since 2008. More than 6 batches of International Students have done their MBBS and graduated.
What is the official website of Hunan University of Chinese Medicine ?
Official website of Hunan University of Chinese Medicine for International Students is www.hutcm.com , Foreign students can apply online to get admission in Hunan University of TCM.
What is the Tuition fee of Hunan University of TCM ?
MBBS Fee of Hunan University of Chinese Medicine is 20,600 RMB/Year ($3200) which included tuition and a hostel for 1 year. If we Calculate in Pakistani Rupee it is approximately 9 Lakh Rupee per year. Hunan University of Chinese Medicine is offering the Lowest MBBS in China fee with a higher quality medical education for Pakistani and international students.
When Hunan University of Chinese Medicine Starts hospital rotations ?
Hunan University of Chinese Medicine starts Clinical rotation from the 6th Semester.
Is Hunan University of Chinese Medicine offering Scholarship in MBBS ?
Hunan University of Chinese Medicine offers MBBS Scholarships to excellent student at the end of every year which are performance based only. There are 3 types of Scholarships in Hunan university of Chinese Medicine, which are :
- Provincial government Scholarship 15000 RMB
- University Scholarship 10,000 RMB
- Individual Scholarship 5000 RMB
Who is the official admission consultant of Hunan University of Chinese Medicine ?
EaziLine International is the Official and Exclusive consultant of Hunan university of Chinese Medicine to enroll international students from all over the world. HUCM Signed agreement with EaziLine Consultants in 2013 and Awarded best Admission partner in 2015.
Have Hunan University of Chinese Medicine Pakistani Teachers ?
Hunan University of Chinese Medicine have Pakistani & Chinese Faculty as well. Which are qualified to teach medicine subjects in English.
Hunan University of Chinese Medicine have Muslim Canteen in the Campus ?
Yes. Hunan University of Chinese Medicine have Muslim Canteen and café in international Dormitory which is located inside the campus to provide Muslim food for its local Muslim students as well as for Pakistani, Arabic Muslim students.
When the Summer and Winter Holidays Start in Hunan University of Tcm ?
- 2oth January to 25th February (Winter Holidays)
- 20th October to 30th August (Summer Holidays)
Note: Usually, Holidays in Hunan University of Chinese Medicine decided according to the festival of New year in China.