MBBS in Kygyz State Medial Academy | Call/WhatsApp @ (+92)-0333-5558461 , 0333-5559873
KGMA TOP FEATURES & DETAILS OF KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY:
- KIGMA, KSMA (Founded in 1939) is a well known Government Medical university in Kyrgyzstan which have a history of more than 70 years. The Medium of Teaching in KGMA is English medium for International Students.
- Country Ranking of KSMA Kyrgyz State Medical University Kyrgyzstan is 09.
- Degree of MD(Doctor of Medicine) is awarded, a widely recognized and accepted degree all over the world as compared to MD or MBBS degree.
- Graduates of Kyrgyzstan State Medical University can appear in USMLE, can get registered as medical doctor and continue Postgraduate education in United States.
- Kyrgyz State Medical University is listed with WHO world directory of medical schools, Avicenna directory, and International medical education directory of FAIMER.
- Graduates of KGMA-KSMA are eligible to take Screening test by Medical Council of India, Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) and other countries. Graduates are eligible to work in India, Pakistan, European Union, America, Japan and other countries.
- Tuition fee of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is economical & lowest for Pakistani & foreign students.
- Affiliated Hospitals of KSMA-KIGMA are equipped with modern diagnostic and treatment facilities.
- Clinically focused curriculum with clinical rotations in hospitals starting from second year through final year.
- Highly qualified teachers & High standard professional Medical Education.
- Participation of students and teachers in International Scientific Conferences and short courses arranged by Foreign Partner Universities.
- Wide choice of accommodation including University hostels, private hostels, and private apartments at an affordable rent ranging from 50 U$D – 60 U$D per month.
Fee Structure MBBS in Kyrgyz State University:
MBBS/MD Degree Duration : 05 years Including Internship (10 Semesters)
Tuition Fee (For 1 Semester) = 2000 U$D
Hostel Fee (For 1 Semester) = 300 U$D
Note: Student will pay for Management charges, Residence Permit, Medical Check, Airport Pick up by themselves.
- Student will pay Embassy Fee approx 60 U$D to 120 U$D by themselves.
- Student will afford the Air-ticket , food expenses , stationary by themselves.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee & insurance fee from 2nd year to onward by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Education Department of Kyrgyzstan.
Eligibility & Admission Process in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Kyrgyzstan KSMA:
Kyrgyz State Medical University issues the admission letter in normally 3-5 working days and after admission confirmation letter students need to pay 300$ to the agent for the Invitation Visa letter by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Kyrgyz Republic. Visa invitation letter by Foreign Ministry takes 20-30 days normally. Kyrgyz State Medical University accepting international students for MBBS/MD degree program 2 times in one year, Fall & Spring intake or you can say September and January/February/March intake, but if the seats filled timely , Kyrgyz State Medical University will only accepts the applications for September intake. MBBS/MD students arrival time in Kyrgyz State Medical University is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration. Generally, the students who expect more than 60% in their 10+2 level/HSSC can reserve their seats at Kyrgyz State Medical University from the beginning and do not wait for the last minute.Almost 80% of the seats are filled up in September-October every year. In order to ensure your admission at Kyrgyz State Medical University, you just need to pay the Application Fees and submit the following Documents;
- SSC Transcript or Certificate
- HSSC (Pre-Medical) Transcripts/Certificate
Note : Result awaiting applicants can also apply with hope certificate.
- Passport First page Scan Copy
- Fresh photo with white back ground
- Medical check up Report
- Police Clearance Certificate
After Sending these Scan documents in our email ( email@example.com ) , we will provide the admission letter by the university in 5-7 working days, and hence the admission process will be start.
For Admissions Contact:
EaziLine International (China)
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN,
Branch office (Rawalpindi Pakistan)
Malik Touqeer Haider
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5558461 , Landline # +92-51-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Postal code 46000
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Branch office (Lusaka Zambia)
Ms. Sharoon Chellah Nalavwe
Address : University Teaching Hospital , Lusaka, Zambia.
Mobile : +260-960940895 , Whats-app : +86-13050428373
Details of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for Pakistani, Indian & Foreign students (2020-2021)
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy KSMA. IK Akhunbaeva is a leading Government Medical university in the Kyrgyz Republic. KGMA prepares specialists of the highest medical and pharmaceutical profile. Employees of the Academy are scientists, known in Kyrgyzstan and beyond. The Academy has successfully celebrated its 70th anniversary and is entering a new decade of its activity.The mission of KSMA is satisfaction of students’ needs for quality education; training of specialists in accordance with international standards; & satisfaction of the needs of the state and society in providing highly qualified specialists. On April 16, 1939 was accepted the Resolution of Council of People’s Commissars of the Kyrgyz Soviet Socialist Republic which first point said “To open since September 1, 1939 in the city of Frunze the Kyrgyz State medical institute, with admission on 1st course of 200 people of students”. The base of the higher medical school was put by professors and teachers from Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Kharkov and Kiev. In 1943 took place the first graduation of students of Medical institute – 120 doctors. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. IK Akhunbaeva is the leader of medical education in the Kyrgyz Republic and the most dynamically developing university in Central Asia. In KSMA there are 526 teachers, including 86 professors and doctors of medical sciences, 315 candidates of medical sciences and associate professors. We have more than 10,000 students-citizens of Kyrgyzstan, CIS & ASEAN countries and 25 foreign countries mainly from India , Pakistan , Russia , Nepal , Bangladesh , Africa & other Arabic countries. MD/MBBS Training is conducted in Russian and English.
The main tasks of KSMA: Satisfaction of the needs of the individual in intellectual, cultural and moral development through the acquisition of secondary professional, higher, secondary and post-university professional medical education on the basis of the inseparable unity of the educational process, research and clinical work, fundamental and applied scientific research in the field of medicine and related sciences. The Academy trains doctors for the countries of the far and near abroad.
The Charter of KSMA named after. IK Akhunbaeva ;In connection with the changes in the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic “On Education” of April 30, 2003 No. 92, the relevant amendments were made to the Charter of the KSMA named after. IK Akhunbaeva. The Charter of KSMA named after. IK Akhunbayeva was approved by the order of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic and on November 15, 2013 passed a state re-registration in Chui-Bishkek Department of the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Welcome to Kyrgyz State Medical University Kyrgyzstan for Medical Study. Thank you