MBBS in Kygyz State Medial Academy KGMA | Call/WhatsApp @ 0333-5558461 , 0333-5559873
KIGMA, KSMA (Founded in 1939) is a well known Government Medical university in Kyrgyzstan which have a history of more than 70 years. The Medium of Teaching in KGMA is English medium for International Students. Country Ranking of KSMA Kyrgyz State Medical University Kyrgyzstan is 09.
Fee Structure of MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy – Bishkek Kyrgyzstan (2020-2021):
Fee Package for 5 years MBBS/MD Degree in KSMA:
There are 10 Semesters in Kyrgyz State Medical University for 05 years MBBS/MD Program.
First Semester = 4200 U$D (included)
Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee, Management Charges, Residence Permit/Visa Extension, Medical Checkup, Airport Pickup etc.
2nd Semester to 10th (Every Semester) = 2300 U$D
Tuition Fee = 2000 U$D
Hostel Fee = 300 U$D
Note: Student will pay for Food Expenses (Mess) 100$ – 110$ per month by themselves, Which is extra to fee package.
- Student will buy One way air ticket to Bishkek by themselves, Ticket is not included in Package.
- Student will pay Embassy Fee or Visa on arrival fee at Bishkek airport approx 80 U$D to 90 U$D by themselves.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in U$D. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay 2nd Semester’s Fee according to the university policy when they will ask.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee & insurance fee from 2nd Semester to onward by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Education Department of Kyrgyzstan.
- Pakistani, Bangladeshi & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council, Bangladeshi & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
MBBS Admission Process in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Kyrgyzstan KSMA:
Kyrgyz State Medical University issues the admission letter in normally 3-5 working days and after admission confirmation letter students need to pay 300$ to the EaziLine International for the Invitation Visa letter by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Kyrgyz Republic. Visa invitation letter by Foreign Ministry takes 20-30 days normally.
Kyrgyz State Medical University accepting international students for MBBS/MD degree program 2 times in one year, Fall & Spring intake or you can say September and January/February/March intake, but if the seats filled timely , Kyrgyz State Medical University will only accepts the applications for September intake. MBBS/MD students arrival time in Kyrgyz State Medical University is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration. Generally, the students who expect more than 60% in their 10+2 level/HSSC can reserve their seats at Kyrgyz State Medical University from the beginning and do not wait for the last minute. Almost 80% of the seats are filled up in September-October every year.
In order to ensure your admission at Kyrgyz State Medical University, you just need to pay the Application Fees and submit the following Documents;
- SSC Transcript or Certificate
- HSSC (Pre-Medical) Transcripts/Certificate
Note : Result awaiting applicants can also apply with hope certificate.
- Passport First page Scan Copy
- Fresh photo with white back ground
- Medical check up Report
- Police Clearance Certificate
After Sending these Scan documents in our email ( email@example.com ) , we will provide the admission letter by the university in 5-7 working days, and hence the admission process will be start.
For Admissions Contact:
EaziLine International (China)
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN,
Branch office (Rawalpindi Pakistan)
Malik Touqeer Haider
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5558461 , Landline # +92-51-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Postal code 46000
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Branch office (Lusaka Zambia)
Ms. Sharoon Chellah Nalavwe
Address : University Teaching Hospital , Lusaka, Zambia.
Mobile : +260-960940895 , Whats-app : +86-13050428373
TOP FEATURES & DETAILS OF KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY KSMA:
- Degree of MD(Doctor of Medicine) is awarded, a widely recognized and accepted degree all over the world as compared to MD or MBBS degree.
- Graduates of Kyrgyzstan State Medical University can appear in USMLE, can get registered as medical doctor and continue Postgraduate education in United States.
- Kyrgyz State Medical University is listed & Recognized with WHO world directory of medical schools, Avicenna directory, and International medical education directory of FAIMER.
- Graduates of KGMA-KSMA are eligible to take Screening test by Medical Council of India, Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) and other countries. Graduates are eligible to work in India, Pakistan, European Union, America, Japan and other countries.
- Tuition fee of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is economical & lowest for Pakistani & foreign students.
- Affiliated Hospitals of KSMA-KIGMA are equipped with modern diagnostic and treatment facilities.
- Clinically focused curriculum with clinical rotations in hospitals starting from second year through final year.
- Highly qualified teachers & High standard professional Medical Education.
- Participation of students and teachers in International Scientific Conferences and short courses arranged by Foreign Partner Universities.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for Pakistani, Indian & Foreign students 2020
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy KSMA. IK Akhunbaeva is a leading Government Medical university in the Kyrgyz Republic. KGMA prepares specialists of the highest medical and pharmaceutical profile. Employees of the Academy are scientists, known in Kyrgyzstan and beyond. The Academy has successfully celebrated its 70th anniversary and is entering a new decade of its activity.The mission of KSMA is satisfaction of students’ needs for quality education; training of specialists in accordance with international standards; & satisfaction of the needs of the state and society in providing highly qualified specialists.
On April 16, 1939 was accepted the Resolution of Council of People’s Commissars of the Kyrgyz Soviet Socialist Republic which first point said “To open since September 1, 1939 in the city of Frunze the Kyrgyz State medical institute, with admission on 1st course of 200 people of students”. The base of the higher medical school was put by professors and teachers from Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Kharkov and Kiev. In 1943 took place the first graduation of students of Medical institute – 120 doctors. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. IK Akhunbaeva is the leader of medical education in the Kyrgyz Republic and the most dynamically developing university in Central Asia. In KSMA there are 526 teachers, including 86 professors and doctors of medical sciences, 315 candidates of medical sciences and associate professors. We have more than 10,000 students-citizens of Kyrgyzstan, CIS & ASEAN countries and 25 foreign countries mainly from India , Pakistan , Russia , Nepal , Bangladesh , Africa & other Arabic countries. MD/MBBS Training is conducted in Russian and English.
The main tasks of KSMA: Satisfaction of the needs of the individual in intellectual, cultural and moral development through the acquisition of secondary professional, higher, secondary and post-university professional medical education on the basis of the inseparable unity of the educational process, research and clinical work, fundamental and applied scientific research in the field of medicine and related sciences. The Academy trains doctors for the countries of the far and near abroad.
The Charter of KSMA named after. IK Akhunbaeva ;In connection with the changes in the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic “On Education” of April 30, 2003 No. 92, the relevant amendments were made to the Charter of the KSMA named after. IK Akhunbaeva. The Charter of KSMA named after. IK Akhunbayeva was approved by the order of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic and on November 15, 2013 passed a state re-registration in Chui-Bishkek Department of the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Until 2001 students – citizens of foreign countries in the I. K Akhunbayev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy were studying with the subsequent study in mixed groups in Russian language.
In 2001, on the initiative of the rector of the KSMA, prof. Akylbekov I. K. at the Contract Training Center (director – prof. Chyngyshpayev Sh. M.), a department was established with partial education in English for students from foreign countries who speak English. The first intake was 11 students from Pakistan and Nepal. The appointed head of the department was PhD. Akhunbaev S.M.
The Faculty for Foreign Citizens is the youngest faculty of the KSMA. The faculty was established in 2004 by the decision of the Academic Council of the KSMA on the basis of the department with partial training in English of the medical faculty and the International Higher School of Medicine. Further, enrollment in the first year increased steadily and reached 515 students in 2019. Currently, students from 11 foreign countries are studying at the faculty: Pakistan, India, Nepal, Jordan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Turkey, Palestine, USA, Egypt, and South Korea.
The purpose of establishment of the faculty for foreign citizens is to prepare qualified specialists in the specialty “doctor-general practitioner“, who speak English to continue their professional activities in foreign countries.
The main objectives of the faculty for foreign citizens are:
- meeting the needs of society for qualified medical personnel with higher education, fluent in English;
- Training of professors who are fluent in English;
- Development of medical education exports;
- Dissemination of knowledge among the population, raising its general educational level;
- Accumulation, preservation and enhancement of the moral, scientific and cultural values of society in the field of medical science;
- Attraction of additional funds for the development of medical education and medical science.
Currently, our faculty enrolls 1,150 students from 12 foreign countries, namely, from Pakistan, India, Palestine, Syria, South Korea, Malaysia, Nepal, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Jordan, Turkey, Yemen and Sri Lanka.
The educational process at the faculty for foreign citizens is organized on the basis of the use of an integrated training system developed with the help of experts from WHO (World Health Organization) and the most suitable for teaching foreign students. Modernization of the educational process and its approach to international standards according to the “Development Strategy of the I. K Akhunbayev KSMA for 2010-2020” is the fundamental principle underlying the activities of all faculties of the KSMA, and especially the faculty for foreign citizens.
Foreign students are trained at 50 departments of the KSMA. The teaching staff is staffed by highly qualified personnel, many of whom have extensive teaching experience; in total, the faculty employs 140 teachers, of whom 10 are doctors and 80 candidates of science, 9 professors, 39 associate professors, 18 senior teachers, 48 assistants.
Due to the increase of foreign students’ number, Rector of KSMA Indira Kudaibergenova decided to make a new campus for foreign students and in August, 2018 has signed the Order №220 on the Establishment of the educational building in the village of Tash-Dobo for the faculty of foreign citizens with 5–year lasting training. Later in September, the Academic Council decided to give the name of ex-Rector Professor Iskender Akylbekov to the campus.
The campus has teaching and support rooms for all disciplines. Currently, the campus has 3 buildings, 3 dormitories (1 for girls, 2 for boys). Foreign students of the 1st year study in the campus and total number of students is 515 distributed 21 groups; students are citizens of India, Nepal, Palestine, Afghanistan and South Korea. The subjects, which 1st year students take are normal anatomy, histology, physiology, biology, bioorganic chemistry, biochemistry, foreign languages such as Latin, English, Russian language, Kyrgyz language, sports, philosophy, History of Manas, physics and mathematics from 12 departments.
There are dining rooms for students, a library with a reading room as well as a doctor’s office, where students can seek help if necessary in the campus. A sports ground is organized on the street.
Welcome to Kyrgyz State Medical University Kyrgyzstan for Medical Study. Thank you