For all foreign graduated Students (FMG) !
Pakistani Students those have been graduated from foreign countries in Medical (MBBS/MD) Program, can apply for the eligibility in PMDC for NEB Exam ( National Examination Board ). First of all students need to fulfill the following basic Requirements :
- Student must have Minimum 60% Marks in Fsc Pre-Medical.
- Student must graduated from WHO Recognized College/University.
- Student must have Notarized Degree & transcripts from foreign Notary office and Embassy of Pakistan from related country.
Important Notification for less than 60% Marks applicants:
In November 2018, High Court of Pakistan Ordered to PMDC to allow all students having less than 60% marks in Fsc (Pre-Medical) . PMDC issued Eligibility to Students those graduated till year 2018, Students appeared in PMDC Exam and most of them passed PMDC Exam and got RMP as well.
Check List for getting Eligibility from PM&DC ;
- PM&DC Form III – ( 04 copies ) Students can download from the PMDC’s Website
- Graduation documents & Degrees – 4 copies each
- Detailed Mark sheets – 4 copies each
- Intermediate HSSC (attested from IBCC & Foreign office ) – 4 copies each
- Martic SSC (attested from IBCC & Foreign office ) – 4 copies each
- National Identity Card CNIC – 4 copies each
- Passport ( First entry & Last Exit along with first page ) – 4 copies each
- Passport size White back ground 08 photos
- Affidavit of Proper Identity of Foreign Graduate
- University Calendar and Subject hours – 4 copies each
For Proper and Authentic Details Read this Checklist Mentioned Below :
EaziLine International is only a Consultancy firm for MBBS/BDS admissions in China/Kyrgyzstan/Russia and abroad.
We Just write this post so that students can get information for getting eligibility from PMDC. We have No Concern with PM&DC’s Policies. For accurate and latest policies students can contact PMDC by themselves.
Thank you for visiting us.