Impressive Features Urganch Campus of Tashkent Medical Academy:
- Tashkent Medical Academy Urgench Branch is founded in 1992 by Ministry of Health Uzbek republic.
- Urgench Branch of Tashkent Medical Academy is a government university which is recognized by WHO.
- TMA Urgench is listed in WHED (world higher education data base) & it approved by PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission) & MCI (Medical Council of India) Approved & it is directly under the Ministry of health republic of Uzbekistan.
- 200+ Foreign Students studying in MD General Medicine & BDS Dentistry in English Medium.
- Tashkent Medical Academy Urgench Branch have modular system which is modern medical education system.
- Tashkent Medical Academy Urgench Branch is not offering admission based MBBS/MD scholarships for Medical students, but they are offering some kind of scholarships at the end of year to the excellent students.
- Tashkent state medical academy urgench branch have 066 years MBBS/BDS Degree Program including clinical internship or clinical rotation.
- They have Furnished Hostels and Mess Facility for Pakistani, Indian and international students.
- Syllabus of Tashkent Medical Academy Urgench Branch is same as according to the international Medical education standard.
MBBS in Uzbekistan | 0334-5558461, 0333-5559873
MBBS/MD Fee Structure 2021-2022:
» Tashkent Medical Academy Urgench campus for Pakistani & International Students (2021-2022):
Fee Package for 06 years (12 Semesters) MBBS/MD General Medicine Degree.
First Semester = 3600 U$D (included)
Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee, Management Charges, Police Registration, Medical Checkup, Airport Pickup etc.
2nd Semester to onwards Every Semester (tuition+hostel) = 2000 U$D
Note: Student will pay for Food Expenses (Mess) approx 100$ per Month by themselves, Which is extra to fee package.
Important Points to read !
- Air Ticket is not included in Fee Package, Student will buy One way air ticket to Tashkent by themselves.
- Student will pay Embassy Fee or Visa on arrival fee by themselves.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in U$D. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay 2nd Semester’s Fee according to the university policy when they will ask.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee from 2nd Semester to onward by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Ministry of Health Uzbekistan.
- Pakistani, Bangladeshi & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council, Bangladeshi & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
How to Apply for MBBS in Tashkent Medical Academy Urgench Uzbekistan !
Admission Criteria & Visa Requirements:
Admission & Visa Process is almost same for all the MBBS in Uzbekistan universities for international students. Tashkent Medical Academy are accepting international students for MBBS/BDS degree program 2 times in one year.
- Fall intake (September-October)
- Spring intake (January-February)
MBBS/BDS students arrival time in TMA Urgench is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration.
For online applications student can apply through this link https://eaziline.com/apply-online/
Note: Student can send the documents in scan to our official email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
(or) Student can send Scan documents to our official WhatsApp No. 0334-5558461. All these documents must be in Scanned properly by the scanner machine, not by the mobile scanner. In case of fake educational documents student can be sent back to hometown and his/her admission will be cancel.
First Step – Registration: Admission letter process: (Charges = 100$)
We will provide official receipt of registration fee to the student. Uzbek Universities issues the admission letter in normally 3-7 working days. Student will submit the following documents to us for admission letter.
- Fresh photo with white back ground
- SSC/O Levels Document
- HSSC/Intermediate or A Levels Document
- CNIC or Form B
Students having Minimum 60% Marks in Fsc/Grade 10+2 or A-Levels are Eligible for MBBS/BDS admission. Age Limit to apply for Tashkent Medical Academy is 30-32 years.
2nd Step – Visa Letter: Visa Invitation Letter Process: (Charges = 200$)
We will provide official receipt of visa letter fee to the student. Visa invitation letter issues by Uzbek Foreign Ministry which can takes 20-30 days normally (or depends). Student will submit the following documents for Visa letter.
- Passport First page Scan
- Fresh photo with white back ground
- SSC/O Levels Document (attested by foreign office)
- HSSC/Intermediate or A Levels Document (attested by foreign office)
- CNIC or Form B
- Police Clearance Report
- Medical Check up Report by DHQ Hospital
3rd Step – Embassy Procedure and Visa:
We will guide the student how to prepare the documents for the visa processing by the Uzbek Embassy. Student will pay the Embassy fee by themselves.
4th Step – Arrivals:
After getting student Visa student can buy the one way air ticket from hometown to Airport, we will help out student to buy the ticket (if asked by the student). Usually we are sending MBBS/MD students to Uzbekistan in a group. As the student will arrive at Tashkent airport we will provide airport Pickup.
MBBS in Tashkent Medical Academy Urgench Campus Contact us:
Head office (Rawalpindi Pakistan)
Malik M. Touqeer | CEO
Office | +92-334-5558461, Landline # +92-51-5491141
Address: 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Near Maryam Hospital, Main Peshawar road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
EaziLine International (China office)
Address: 300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: email@example.com, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN,
History & Details:
Tashkent Medical Academy Urgench Branch Uzbekistan:
Follow the official link of Tashkent Medical Academy for the History of the TMA Urgench branch Details:
On March 11, 1992, According to the Resolution № 125 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Order of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated March 20, 1992, № 171 Urgench branch of the first Tashkent State Medical Institute was organized on the base of Khorezm Regional Center for Professional Development of Medical Workers.
In accordance with Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan signed on May 31, 1995 and on June 3, 1995 by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan the branch was transferred to Urgench State University as a medical center with two faculties. On June 3, 1998 in accordance with the Resolution № 239 of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan, UrSU’s Medical Center was reestablished as a separate independent educational institution.
Urgench branch of the first Tashkent State Medical Institute was established on June 3, 1998 under the Resolution № 239 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan. On July 19, 2005 Tashkent Medical Academy (and its Urgench branch) was reorganized by the Decree № 178 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The old building and premises are mainly located in two areas. The main buildings were in Al-Kharazmi Street and Complex of morphology buildings are in A.Navoi Street, 67. There are 2 educational buildings, 2 dormitories, 1 rural medical station, 1 kitchen and gym, and one library. The building was built in 1983, its total area is 4877.45 m2, and useful area is 3780 m2. The building was fully renovated in 2016 and was given to the branch.
Welcome to the Beautiful Campus of Urgench.