North China Electric Power University (NCEPU) is a national key university directly under the Ministry of Education and under the 211 Project as well. In 2017, the school entered the ranks of the national “double first-class” construction universities, focusing on the construction of energy and power science and engineering disciplines, and comprehensively started a new journey to build a world-class discipline and a high-level research university.
NCEPU is offering Fully funded scholarships for international students which to Study Engineering in China in English Medium. At Present students from 30 different nationalities are studying Engineering and master degree programs, International students are from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, LAO PDR, Cambodia and African countries especially from Zambia, Tanzania, Ghana etc.
Why Choose NCEPU:
- North China Electric Power University, Located in Beijing, is a Double First Class University in China.
- North China Electric Power University is providing latest curriculum methods and technologies.
- North China Electric Power University is Accredited with Washington Accord and approved by China Engineering Education Accreditation Association (CEEAA) and China Association of Science and Technology (CAST).
- NCEPU recruits 100-150 students for scholarships every year. Scholarships for Bachelor, Master and Doctoral Degree as well as for Chinese language courses.
- It has two big dormitories, which located in the main Beijing dormitory and the Baoding dormitory.
- More than 1100 International Students are studying in NCEPU in different Programs. International Students are mainly from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Indonesia and from African Countries.
NCEPU Scholarship for Pakistani & International Students 2023:
Course Duration = 4.5 years (including 5 months Preparatory course)
Degree Awarding = Bachelor of Engineering
Medium of Instruction = English
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Electrical Engineering and Automation
- Mechanical Engineering
- Business Administration (BBA).
Note: Student having Minimum 50% marks in HSSC/GCE A-Levels are eligible to apply. Age Limit to apply for Bachelor degree in NCEPU is 18-25 years.
** NCEPU Scholarship Policy 2023:
Top 1% to 15% Students will get Tuition + Hostel (FREE). 16% to 85% Students will get only Tuition Fee FREE. 86% to 100% Students will get Half to Tuition Free.
Application + Registration Fee = 2000 RMB (non-refundable)
|Fee Description||1.5 Years Fee||2nd-4th Per Year|
|Hostel Fee||FREE||FREE/9000 RMB (Depends)**|
|Management Charges etc.||6500 RMB||NIL|
|Insurance,Visa Extension||1700 RMB||1200 RMB|
|Total in RMB||8,200 RMB||10,200 RMB|
|Total in USD||$1200||$1600|
- Student will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan (RMB). Fee One Paid will not be refunded.
- Food Expenses, Air Ticket & Electricity Charges are not included in the fee package.
- Pakistani Student will follow the rules and Regulations of PEC & North China Electric Power University.
- Indian Students will follow the rules and regulations of NBA and IBE Respectively.
Global Accreditations with Engineering Councils:
Quality Education in NCEPU Beijing, Approved by Pakistani Engineering Council (PEC), Low cost of tuition, Furnished Hostels, Authentic Culture, Secure and Peaceful Environment, and there are so many reasons to Choose North China Electric power University. The Engineering Degree from NCEPU Beijing is acceptable all over the world, Asian Countries, Europe and African Region.
Chinese Universities are approved in following Engineering Councils, Have a look.
|Pakistan||Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) (2017)|
|Indonesia||Persatuan Insinyur Indonesia (PII) (2022)|
|Sri Lanka||Institution of Engineers Sri Lanka (IESL) (2014)|
|Singapore||Institution of Engineers Singapore (IES) (2006)|
|United States||Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) (1989)|
|United Kingdom||Engineering Council United Kingdom (ECUK) (1989)|
|Thailand||Council of Engineers Thailand (COET)|
|Saudi Arabia||Education and Training Evaluation Commission (ETEC)|
|India||National Board of Accreditation (NBA) (2014)|
|Bangladesh||The Institution of Engineers Bangladesh (IEB)|
|Myanmar||Myanmar Engineering Council (MEngC)|
|South Africa||Engineering Council South Africa (ECSA) (1999)|
The school was founded in Beijing in 1958, formerly known as Beijing Electric Power Institute. The school has long been under the management of the state power department. The school headquarters is located in Beijing, and the Baoding campus is divided into two areas. The two places implement integrated management. The school currently has more than 3,000 faculty members, more than 24,000 full-time undergraduate students and more than 12,000 graduate students. The school covers an area of more than 1,600 acres, with a construction area of more than 1 million square meters.
The school has School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, School of Energy Power and Mechanical Engineering, School of Control and Computer Engineering, School of Economics and Management, School of New Energy, School of Nuclear Science and Engineering, School of Environmental Science and Engineering, School of Water Conservancy and Hydropower Engineering, Mathematics and Physics College, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, College of Foreign Languages, College of Marxism, College of Energy Internet, College of Artificial Intelligence and other colleges, 67 undergraduate majors. There are 13 professional degree authorization categories such as master and MBA, forming a complete education system for training undergraduates, masters and doctors.
The school has a high-level teaching staff with active, excellent quality and reasonable structure. There are 1991 full-time teachers, including 420 senior teachers and 722 deputy senior teachers. At present, there are 2 academicians of the Chinese Academy of Engineering, 10 dual-appointed academicians, more than 100 other high-level talents, and many high-level research teams.
The school has made every effort to promote the process of international education, built a network of world-class university partners and a network of university partners along the “Belt and Road”, comprehensively carried out student exchanges, scientific research cooperation and other cooperation projects, established Sino-foreign cooperative education projects, and increased the number of international students studying in China.
NCUEP Scholarships for International Students:
- Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS/CSC) : Applicants should submit application to CSC through related local governmental department.
- Chinese Government Scholarship—Chinese University Program (CGS/CSC-CUP) : CSC-CUP is a full scholarship. This scholarship only supports master and PHD students. Application deadline is 30th March. CSC-CUP applicants cannot apply for other scholarship before the result come out.
- Beijing Government Scholarship(BGS): BGS is a partial scholarship. It provides the first year’s tuition fee or the half of the first year’s tuition fee. This scholarship only supports bachelor students. Application deadline is 30th April.
- International Education Institute Scholarship (IEIS): IEIS provides entire or partial tuition fee for only bachelor students. Application deadline is 30th April.
- Confucius Institute Scholarship (CIS): CIS is a full scholarship. This scholarship only supports Chinese Language students who are recommended by local Confucius Institute. Study period can be four weeks, one semester or one year. The application time depends on the local Confucius Institute.
Dual Degree Programs offered by NCEPU:
After studying in NCEPU for the first two years, students whose GPA and English level meet the admission requirements of University of Strathclyde or University of Manchester can go to the universities for exchange study through individual application and selection of NCEPU. After finishing the four-year study and passing the assessment of both sides, the students can obtain a bachelor’s degree from a foreign university and a bachelor’s degree from NCEPU (dual bachelor degree). Students who do not participate in the project can study in NCEPU for four years. After completing the study and passing the examination, they can obtain a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and Its Automation from NCEPU.
Now, there are more than 1100 enrolled international students studying in NCEPU. After graduation, some international students go to North China Electric Power University, Tsinghua University, Beijing Institute of Technology, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, University of Science and Technology Beijing, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, University of Montreal and University of California, Berkeley for further study.
Most of the other graduates who did not pursue further studies are working in power companies, energy enterprises and scientific research institutions in their respective countries. Some of them are working for the “Belt and Road” Initiative to build bridges of friendship between China and other countries.
Documents Required to apply:
North China Electric Power University is offering only Fall Intake, with Course Duration 4 years for Bachelors, 3 years for both Master and PHD Degree. Student needs to submit following documents to Start the admission process or students can apply through Online Portal to process application.
- Application Form
- SSC/Junior High School
- HSC/Senior High School (Grade 10+2)
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Non-Criminal Report
- One Digital photo with white background
- Bank/Financial Statement
- Study or Research Plan (For Master/PHD).
- 02 Recommendation Letter (For Master/PHD).
- Applicant Assessment form (we will provide).
Agency Number is 10054 for Students those wants to apply for CSC Scholarship in North China Electric Power University (NCEPU).
For NCEPU Scholarships Contact us:
EaziLine International (official admission office)
China Head office Address:
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN
Rawalpindi (Pakistan office):
Malik M. Touqeer | +92-333-5558461
Office # 0334-5558461, Landline # 051-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Near Maryam Hospital, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Lahore (Pakistan office):
Malik M. Hafeez #+92-333-5559873
Office # 0303-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Authorized Office (Lusaka Zambia):
For Zambia , Zimbabwe , Malawi & Tanzanian Students
Ms. SHARON CHEELAH NALAVWE
Mobile & WhatsApp # +260-9722994463
E-mail : email@example.com
Address : University Teaching hospital (UTH), Lusaka, Zambia.
Authorized Admission office (Sri Lanka):
Wisdom Synergies Consultancy (Private) Limited
Mr. Suren Gunasekara
Mobile/Whats-App # +94-760966949
Address: No.7, Francisco place, Moratuwa. Sri Lanka.