Kazakh-Russian Medical University Almaty (KRMU), this is a private institute in Kazakhstan and offers a varied range of courses within the premises out of which of course Medical course being a preferred choice for International Students. The university came into being in 1992 and within a short period of time, the university has managed to maintain its position and charm among the students.
Why Kazakh Russian University:
- Kazakh Russian Medical University is Approved by PMC and it is A List University by PMC.
- It is recognized by WHO (World health organization).
- Located in Almaty City, Airport is Near to university.
- Degree duration is 5 years MBBS/MD in English Medium.
- Pakistani Students can appear in PMC’s NLE Exam after Graduation.
- Graduated students are eligible to apply for USMLE, PLAB, GMC & ECFMG Certifications.
- Students from Pakistan, India are already studying in Kazakh Russian University.
- Many Pakistani male and female students are already studying in MBBS/MD Degree Program.
- Kazakh Russian Medical University have furnished hostels which are safe and secure.
MBBS Fee 2023:
MBBS Fee in Kazakh Russian Medical University is $5200/year which includes Tuition and hostel for 1 year. If we Calculate the fee in PKR, it is Approx. 15 Lakh per year in Pakistani rupee for Pakistani Students. Student can pay the fee Per Semester as well.
More than 5000 students are enrolled and around 300 faculty members in the university. The reason behind this is the updated curriculum and world-class infrastructure. Kazakh Russian Medical University invites International students for MBBS/MD (general medicine degree) from all over the world especially from Pakistan, India, Nepal and other countries.
After the 6th Semester of Medical study in Kazakh Russian Medical University, students goes to the affiliated hospitals of university and practice under the supervision of specialized doctors. Kazakh Russian University has arranged foreign teachers & Experts from Pakistan, India, Nepal to deliver the medical lectures in English.
Kazakh Russian university is providing good practical facilities so that they can test their knowledge about medicine & body complex issues. The curriculum was mostly governed in a traditional way, with lectures being the core, little use of e-learning tools, and assessment through oral exams and multiple-choice questions.
if Student wants to get admission in Kazakh Russian Medical University, he/she needs to send us following Scanned documents to our official email firstname.lastname@example.org or can start the procedure by APPLY ONLINE .
- Passport first page Scan
- SSC/O Levels Document
- HSSC or GCE A-Levels Document
- Fresh photo with white back ground
Student have Minimum 50% Marks in HSSC/GCE A-Levels with Medical Subjects can apply in Kazakh Russian Medical University. Student will submit the above mentioned documents. University issues the admission letter in normally 7-10 working days. After admission confirmation letter students need to pay for the Visa Invitation letter which can take more time according to the policy of Kazakhstan Ministry of education.
Kazakh Russian Medical University Fee Structure for Pakistani Students 2023:
Degree Duration : 05 years (10 Semesters)
Degree Awarding : MD (Doctor of General Medicine)
Admission Letter Charges = $300 (non-refundable)
|First Semester||Tuition Fee, Management Charges, Pickup etc.||$3600|
|2nd to 10th (Per Semester)||Tuition Fee||$2100|
Student needs to pay for the following as well, which is extra to above mentioned fee package.
- Hostel Fee (per semester) = $500
- Mess Charges (per semester) = $600
- Visa Extension + Medical = $200
- Air Ticket one way = Approx. $400
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in USD.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay the Embassy Fee $200 Approx. by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies of Kazakh Russian University & Education Ministry of Kazakhstan.
- Pakistani & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical Commission PMC & National Medical Council NMC of India respectively.
Located in Almaty:
Kazakh-Russian Medical University is Situated in Almaty which is a big city in Kazakhstan, the ancient and beautiful city of Kazakhstan is so prominent that cannot be left without a visit while being in Kazakhstan. The city itself gives reasons for the visit and stay that attracts many students to choose both the university as well as Almaty for pursuing Medicine studies.
Almaty is Economically & socially developed, the city is incomparable and hence the most populous city in Kazakhstan. This climate makes an easy survival for students staying in this region. The Almaty International Airport is located at a distance of approximately 15kms from the city center.
Life at Kazakh Russian Medical University:
At the Kazakh Russian Medical University, there are different departments to give encouragement to students’ extracurricular activities like healing voice (singing), the debate club, Morphine for dance, NAMYS for sports, Media Avengers (Photo and video hunters of all student events) etc.
Annual average air temperature is approximately 10 °C. January is the coldest month where the average temperature goes around 4.7 °C. July is the warmest month with an average temperature of 23.8 °C. Winters start from October till April with December and January months as extreme cold. Summers are hot where the average temperature ranges from 30-32 °C. April & May are the wettest months.
For Kazakh-Russian Medical University Admissions:
EaziLine International (Authorized admission office)
Rawalpindi (Pakistan office):
Malik M. Touqeer | +92-333-5558461
Office # 0315-5558461, Landline # 051-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Near Maryam Hospital, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Lahore (Pakistan office):
Malik M. Hafeez #+92-333-5559873
Office # 0303-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
China office Address:
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: email@example.com, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN