Bukhara State Medical Institute (Buxoro davlat tibbiyot instituti) which is contributing much to the spiritual and educational life of ancient and ever young Bukhoro-i-Sharif was established on September 6, 1990 according to the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, № 307.
- Bukhara state Medical Institute named after Abu Ali ibn Sino is a government university which is recognized by WHO.
- Bukhara State Medical Institute is a PMC GREEN LISTED University for 06 years MD Degree Program.
- Bukhara State Medical Institute is listed in WHED (world higher education data base – HEC Pakistan Website Source https://www.whed.net/home.php ) & it approved by PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission) & MCI (Medical Council of India)Approved & it is directly under the Ministry of health republic of Uzbekistan.
- 200+ Foreign Students studying in MD General Medicine & BDS Dentistry in English Medium.
- Bukhara State Medical University have modular system which is modern medical education system.
- Bukhara State Medical University is not offering admission based MBBS/MD scholarships for Medical students, but they are offering some kind of scholarships at the end of year to the excellent students.
- Bukhara State Medical Institute have 06 years MBBS/BDS Degree Program including clinical internship or clinical rotation.
- They have Furnished Hostels and Mess Facility for Pakistani, Indian and international students.
- Syllabus of Bukhara State Medical institute is same as according to the international Medical education standard.
Information about Migration/Transfer Students:
Bukhara State Medical Institute is accepting Migrations/Transfers in 2nd, 3rd & 4th year as well. Interested students can contact us (+92-333-5558461) with complete documents including transcripts, NOC (no objection certificate) issued by the previous medical school. Thank you.
MBBS/MD Fee Structure:
Bukhara State Medical Institute fee Structure for Pakistani Students 2021-2022
Fee Package for 06 years (12 Semesters) MD General Medicine Degree.
First Semester = 3600 U$D (included)
Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee, Management Charges, Police Registration, Medical Checkup, Airport Pickup etc.
2nd Semester to 10th Semester Every semester (Tuition + Hostel) = 2000 U$D
6th Year Internship » 11th & 12th Semester (Per Semester) = 1100 U$D
Note: Student will pay for Food Expenses (Mess) approx. 85-90 U$D per Month by themselves, Which is extra to fee package.
Important Points to read !
- Air Ticket is not included in Fee Package, Student will buy One way air ticket to Tashkent by themselves.
- Student will pay Embassy Fee by themselves.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in U$D. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay 2nd Semester’s Fee according to the university policy when they will ask.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee from 2nd Semester to onward by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Ministry of Health Uzbekistan.
- Pakistani, Bangladeshi & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council/PMC, Bangladeshi & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
How to Apply in BSMI Uzbekistan !
Admission & Visa Requirements:
Admission & Visa Process is almost same for all the MBBS in Uzbekistan universities for international students. Usually Uzbek Universities are accepting international students for MBBS/BDS degree program 2 times in one year.
- Fall intake (September-October)
- Spring intake (January-February)
MBBS/BDS students arrival time in Uzbekistan is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration.
For online applications student can apply through this link https://eaziline.com/apply-online/
Note: Student can send the documents in scan to our official email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
(or) Student can send Scan documents to our official WhatsApp No. 0334-5558461. All these documents must be in Scanned properly by the scanner machine, not by the mobile scanner. In case of fake educational documents student can be sent back to hometown and his/her admission will be cancel.
First Step – Registration: Admission letter process: (Charges = 50$)
We will provide official receipt of registration fee to the student. Uzbek Universities issues the admission letter in normally 3-7 working days. Student will submit the following documents to us for admission letter.
- Fresh photo with white back ground
- SSC/O Levels Document
- HSSC/Intermediate or A Levels Document
- CNIC or Form B
Students having Minimum 60% Marks in Fsc/Grade 10+2 or A-Levels are Eligible for MBBS/BDS admission. Age Limit to apply for Bukhara State Medical Institute is 30 years.
2nd Step – Visa Letter: Visa Invitation Letter Process: (Charges = 200$)
We will provide official receipt of visa letter fee to the student. Visa invitation letter issues by Uzbek Foreign Ministry which can takes 20-30 days normally (or depends). Student will submit the following documents for Visa letter.
- Passport First page Scan
- Fresh photo with white back ground
- SSC/O Levels Document (attested by foreign office)
- HSSC/Intermediate or A Levels Document (attested by foreign office)
- CNIC or Form B
- Police Clearance Report.
- Medical Check up Report by DHQ Hospital.
3rd Step – Arrival:
After issuance of Visa invitation letter student can buy the one way air ticket from hometown to Airport, we will help out student to buy the ticket (if asked by the student). Students will pay Embassy Charges by themselves. Usually we are sending MBBS/MD students to Uzbekistan in a group. As the student will arrive at Tashkent airport we will provide airport Pickup.
For MBBS/MD Admissions in BSMI Contact:
Head office (Rawalpindi Pakistan)
Malik M. Touqeer | CEO | +92-333-5558461
Office | +92-334-5558461, Landline # +92-51-5491141
Address: 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Near Maryam Hospital, Main Peshawar road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
EaziLine International (China office)
Address: 300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: email@example.com, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN,
Details of Bukhara State Medical Institute:
According to the decision of the Presidium of the Bukhara Regional Council of People’s Deputies, in March 1991, this institute was given the esteemed name of Abu Ali ibn Sino, the brightest and genius star of the domain of Medicine, our great grandfather and compatriot.
Nowadays, a total of 299 foreigners from around the world study at the Bukhara State Medical Institute. In terms of countries, 250 of them are citizens of Turkmenistan, 36 of India, 4 of the Russian Federation, 4 of Tajikistan, 2 of Azerbaijan, 1 of Afghanistan, 1 of Kazakhstan and 1 of Ukraine.
The Medical Institute has done a great deal of work for over a quarter of a century; it trains qualified personnel in the healthcare system of the Republic. Within the historically brief period there were prepared more than 8500 doctors, 5448 of which are medical, 2510 – in dentistry, 507 in medical pedagogics domain, and 322 highly qualified nurses. At the moment, 184 of these graduates work in the leading scientific centers and clinics of foreign countries. 8 of them are doctors of sciences, 71 – candidates of science, more than 30 of them are in senior positions at the republican scientific centers, more than 270 former students work at the regional and district health institutions as chief physicians and department heads.
The Institute has been one of the first in our country, in 2004, to establish a “Distance Learning Center”. With the help of this system, Gulistan State University held video-conferences, tele-discussions with Tashkent universities.
Thanks to the independence, today, the experience and value of Bukhara State Medical Institute named after Abu Ali Ibn Sino is being raised not only in our country, but also internationally; it is, no doubt, a pleasure to see and hear about the success of our specialists in the field of science and education, and at the same time it is natural that everyone inspires and feels wholeheartedly satisfaction from the very fact.
During the years of independence, looking at the historical heritage and traditions from the point of view of universal values has been shaped as an ethic-aesthetic principle that can be considered as the direct result of the creation of this book. The fact that the higher education institutions as a science and enlightenment sources serve the basis of focusing on the history of their formation, make the younger generation more interested in science and education.
An in-depth analysis of the current activity of Bukhara State Medical Institute which is the peer of our state independence will definitely determine its perspective plans for the future. Looking back on history, deep understanding of the roots of historical renewal of the independence, deep study of the traditions of the heroic and creative, cognitive ancestors’ activity, the role and significance of higher education institutions in the widespread reforms in the country, all these open the way for the younger generation.
Bukhara State Medical Institute, which has been contributing to the cultural and educational-spiritual development of our people for many years, has its great place not only in the socio-economic and cultural life of the Bukhara oasis, but also in the republics social-economic and cultural-spiritual sphere as well.
Tags: MBBS/BDS in Bukhara State Medical University | MD in Bukhara State Medical Institute | Admissions in Bukhara State Medical Institute 2021-2022 | General Medicine in Bukhara State Medical Institute | Pakistani Students in Bukhara State Medical Institute | How to apply in Bukhara State Medical Institute | Fee Details of Bukhara State Medical Institute | MBBS in Bukhara State Medical Institute Russia | MBBS in Tashkent | How to apply in Bukhara State Medical Institute Uzbekistan | Dental study in Bukhara State Medical Institute |