Chang’an University is directly under the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China. It is one of the first batch of national “211 Project” key construction universities, national “985 Advantage Discipline Innovation Platform” construction universities, and national “Double First-Class” construction universities. The school is located in Xi’an, a famous historical and cultural city. It has two campuses in the north and south.
Why Chang’an University:
- Chang’an University is Accredited with Washington Accord and International Engineering Alliance.
- Chang’an University is approved by China Engineering Education Accreditation Association (CEEAA) and China Association of Science and Technology (CAST).
- International students from more than 25 countries are studying in different programs, Especially in Civil and Mechanical Engineering.
- Chang’an University is Approved by Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC). After getting Bachelor degree from Chang’an University Pakistani students can get registration from PEC.
- Chang’an University have Library, Play grounds, Public Kitchen, Super markets, Bank in the campus.
- Chang’an University is providing fully Hostels, which are safe, secure and located inside the campus.
- The Degree of Chang’an University is acceptable all over the world, Asian Countries, Europe and African Region. It is approved by
|Pakistan||Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) (2017)|
|Indonesia||Persatuan Insinyur Indonesia (PII) (2022)|
|Sri Lanka||Institution of Engineers Sri Lanka (IESL) (2014)|
|Singapore||Institution of Engineers Singapore (IES) (2006)|
|United States||Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) (1989)|
|United Kingdom||Engineering Council United Kingdom (ECUK) (1989)|
|Tailand||Council of Engineers Thailand (COET)|
|Saudi Arabia||Education and Training Evaluation Commission (ETEC)|
|India||National Board of Accreditation (NBA) (2014)|
|Bangladesh||The Institution of Engineers Bangladesh (IEB)|
|Myanmar||Myanmar Engineering Council (MEngC)|
|South Africa||Engineering Council South Africa (ECSA) (1999)|
History of Chang’an University:
Since 1951, the school’s predecessors, Xi’an Highway University, Xi’an Institute of Engineering, and Northwest Institute of Architecture and Engineering have been established. In 1956, it began to recruit foreign students to China. In 1978, it began to recruit postgraduate students. In 1983, it began to recruit doctoral students. In 1997, it became the first batch of “211 Project” key construction universities.
In 2000, the three schools merged to form Chang’an University, opening a new chapter in the school’s leapfrog development. In 2021, it will officially become a pilot unit for the construction of a strong transportation country. In 2022, it will be selected into the second round of “Double First-Class” universities in the country, and start a new journey of high-quality career development.
Chang’an University is ranked #994 in Best Global Universities.
The school has 24 colleges (departments), with a degree-granting system covering 7 major categories of engineering, science, management, economics, philosophy, law, and literature, and running through the entire process of bachelor, master, and doctoral education and training.
At present, there are 4 academicians of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the Chinese Academy of Engineering, and the Singapore Academy of Engineering, more than 1,400 professors and associate professors, 359 doctoral supervisors, and 1,056 master supervisors. There are more than 100 outstanding talents of various types who undertake national key R&D plans and major national engineering projects. There are more than 25,000 full-time undergraduate students, more than 10,000 doctoral and master students, and more than 1,600 international students in China.
The school has achieved fruitful results in educating people, and has delivered nearly 300,000 outstanding graduates at home and abroad, including more than 7,000 international students in China. Excellent alumni spread all over the world, and are known in the industry for their “home and country feelings, international vision, innovation ability and dedication”.
Programs offering in English:
- Civil Engineering (PEC Approved)
- Applied Geology (PEC Approved)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science
- International Economics and Trade
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor Degree Partial Scholarships 2022-2023:
Application + Registration Fee = 2000 RMB (non-refundable)
|Description||First Year||2nd to Onwards|
|Tuition Fee||8,000 RMB||8,000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee||7200 RMB||7200 RMB|
|Management Charges etc.||6,500 RMB||NIL|
|Insurance,Visa Extension||1700 RMB||1200 RMB|
|Total in RMB||22,600 RMB||16,400 RMB|
|Total in USD||$3500||$2500|
- Fee One Paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan (RMB).
- Food Expenses, Air Ticket & Electricity Charges are not included in the fee package.
- Student will follow the rules and regulations of Chang’an University and MOE China.
For Admissions Contact us:
EaziLine International (official admission office)
China Head office Address:
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN
Rawalpindi (Pakistan office)
Malik M. Touqeer | +92-333-5558461
Office # 0334-5558461, Landline # 051-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Near Maryam Hospital, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Lahore (Pakistan office)
Malik M. Hafeez #+92-333-5559873
Office # 0303-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Authorized Admission office (Sri Lanka):
Mr. Suren Gunasekara
West Eastern Education (Private) Limited
Mobile/Whats-App # +94 760 998 925
Address: No. 85/1, Dr. N. M. Perera Mawatha, Colombo 08, Sri Lanka.