Admissions OPEN in JTAVC for 2020 | Fully Funded Scholarship | 25 Seats only | Limited Time offer | Job Opportunities after Completion of Diploma |
For Reservation of Seat
For September 2020 intake Contact WhatsApp # +86-15580806357
This Fully Funded Scholarship program is for international students who are interested in International Economy and Trade. JTAVC is a best & Modern college offering HSSC in China or A Levels in China. It aims to develop international students with experiential knowledge and practical ability. Through this program, international students are able to improve knowledge-integrating ability and decision-making ability. The graduates who get B grade and above can be promised to sign the employment agreement with the Tellhow Corporation (Website: http://www.tellhow.com/en/index.html)
International Economy and Trade (E-commerce)
Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students are offered by Tellhow Group.
Full Scholarships covering Tuition, Accommodation, Air fares, Monthly Stipend of 800-1000 RMB (approx $150) will be granted to 25 excellent international students this year.
Admission Procedure & Criteria :
Diploma Program: International Economy and Trade (Direction of Cross Border E-commerce)
Course Duration: 03 years
Total One Time Admission Charges = 1120 U$D
Application Fee = 120 U$D
After Admission letter Jw202/Visa letter Service fee = 400 U$D
Administrative Charges + Courier & Airport Pickup fee = 600 U$D
- Admission Charges (ONE TIME) will be paid Directly in Chinese yuan Directly to Admission office China.
- Foreign Citizen who have reached the age of 18-25 years are in good health & have Minimum Grade B+ in Junior High School/High School/O-Levels. Senior high School/A Levels qualified student will be on preference.
Required Documents to apply !
- CV of Student
- SSC/O Levels/Junior high school document
- HSSC Mark sheet/A Levels/ Senior high school (10+2) document (optional if available)
- Passport First page in Scan
- One fresh photo with white background (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
- The School requires the applicant to provide supplementary documents according to circumstances.
Students can send these documents to our official Email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) to start the Admission procedure.
Our Authorization Letter by JTAVC
For Admissions Contact our Official Admission Partner !
Jiangxi Tellhow Animation Vocational College (JTAVC)
EaziLine International (China)
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: email@example.com, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN
Jiangxi Tellhow Animation Vocational College:
Jiangxi Tellhow Animation Vocational College (College Code: 14168) is originally founded by Tellhow Group. Located at the picturesque Xianghu Xincheng District in Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province, the campus covers an area of more than 1,000 acres. It boasts 350 full-time faculty members and 8,000 registered students on campus. As one of the model colleges integrated of production, teaching and research, our college aims to establish the first-class innovative university across the country. We strive to focus on the practical teaching and the cultivation of students’ abilities, through the combination of professional learning and internship, so as to achieve the personnel training goal of “knowledge + skills”.
Relying on the background of Tellhow group industrial advantages, students in the internship in Tellhow group will obtain a qualification certificate. Certificates include S/A/B/C/D five levels which means the highest level is S and the lowest level is D.
ABOUT TELLHOW CHINA GROUP :
(Tellhow Sci-Tech Co., Ltd 泰豪科技股份有限公司) Located at the picturesque Xianghu Xincheng District in Nanchang City, Jiangxi Province, China. Taihao, wisdom of urban planning and design, investment, construction, operation and development of integrated service providers.
(Website of TELLHOW: http://www.tellhow.com/en/index.html)
Company to “create intelligent technology, products and services to improve the quality of human life” for the mission, around the wisdom of urban construction needs, relying on intelligent building, energy and other aspects of the rich industry experience, from the wisdom of the city master plan, wisdom building, wisdom Energy, intelligent park, wisdom airport, data center construction and other fields, for the construction of China’s smart city services. The company is a member of China Wisdom City Development Research Center Enterprise Joint Group, vice president of China Energy Conservation Association unit, China Construction Industry Association Intelligent Building Branch vice president of units, with electronic and intelligent engineering contractor Yiji, construction mechanical and electrical installation engineering contract Erji, intelligent building system design class A, information systems integration Yiji, secret class A and other special qualifications.
Education & Internship :
Students are required to complete the required credits, the results and college degree can be recognized by the ministry of education. At the same time, “one-stop service for higher education” for the majority of students, co-operational universities include Tsinghua University, Beijing University of International Business and Economics, Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, Nanchang University, Nanchang Hangkong University, Jiangxi Normal University of science and technology. Through the project learning, the students can obtain the undergraduate diploma.
College students with comprehensive professional knowledge, strong adaptability and practical ability, proactive team spirit and strong sense of innovation, truly meet the needs of the work. They are widely welcomed by enterprises and can increase Reputation of communities. According to the statistics, recent several consecutive years of employment rate was more than 98% with prosperous future.
- Class Teaching: Considering the situation of international students, the programs adopts lectures, case studies, speeches, tutoring and other forms of flexible and diverse teaching methods;
- Internship Activities: To enhance international students understanding of the knowledge in class, the program provides regular arrangement for students to work in Tellhow corporation in different cities in China;
- Cultural Experience: In addition to the internship in Tellhow corporation, the college program also plans arrangements and study tours for the students to go out to many Chinese cultural activities in Nanchang and other cities in China;
- Degree Granted: Program participants who acquire 145 credits including core courses, preparatory language courses and Internship.