Students having Minimum 60% Marks in Fsc/Grade 10+2 or A-Levels are Eligible for MBBS/BDS admission.
Details & Admission Procedure of MBBS/BDS ABC Medical Academy, Kyrgyzstan :
- ABC academy have modular system which is modern medical education system.
- More than 1000+ foreign students from different nationalities (Pakistan, India, Nepal,Bangladesh & others) are studying MBBS & MD General Medicine
- MD/BDS Course Duration is 05 years including 1 year of Clinical Internship or Clinical Rotation.
- ABC Medical College Kyrgyzstan have 04 affiliated hospitals.
- ABC Bishkek have Lowest & affordable fee schedule for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- MBBS degree is approved by PM&DC/MCI guidelines & degree is equivalent to Medical graduates of WHO.
MBBS in ABC Bishkek | Altamimi Bachelor and Clinical University:
ABC Medical University issues the admission letter in normally 3-5 working days and after admission confirmation letter students need to pay 300$ to the official Contractor/agent EaziLine International for the Invitation Visa letter by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Kyrgyz Republic. Visa invitation letter by Foreign Ministry takes 20-30 days normally.
ABC Bishkek accepting international students for MBBS/BDS degree program 2 times in one year, Fall & Spring intake or you can say September and January/February intake, but if the seats in ABC Academy filled timely, University will only accepts the applications for September intake. MBBS/BDS students arrival time in ABC Medical Academy is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration.
For getting admission in ABC Academy, Kyrgyzstan students needs to complete the following documents :
- Passport first page Scan
- SSC/O Levels Document
- HSSC/Intermediate or A Levels Document
Result awaiting Students can also apply with hope certificate issued by College.
- Police Clearance Report
- Medical Check up Report
- Fresh photo with white back ground
Note : All these documents must be in Scanned properly by the scanner machine, not by the mobile scanner.
Fee Structure by ABC Academy Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan 2021-2022 for Pakistani students:
Fee Package for 5 years MBBS/MD General Medicine Degree in ABC Academy:
There are 10 Semesters in ABC Bishkek for 05 years MBBS/MD Program English Medium.
First Semester = 3200 U$D (included)
Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee, Management Charges, Residence Permit/Visa Extension, Medical Checkup, Airport Pickup etc.
2nd Semester to 10th (Every Semester) = 1800 U$D
Tuition Fee = 1500 U$D
Hostel Fee = 300 U$D
Note: Student will pay for Food Expenses (Mess) 100$ – 110$ per month by themselves, Which is extra to fee package.
Important Points to read !
- Student will buy One way air ticket to Bishkek by themselves, Ticket is not included in Package.
- Student will pay Embassy Fee or Visa on arrival fee at Bishkek airport approx 80 U$D to 90 U$D by themselves.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in U$D. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay 2nd Semester’s Fee according to the university policy when they will ask.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee & insurance fee from 2nd Semester to onward by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Education Department of Kyrgyzstan.
- Pakistani, Bangladeshi & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council, Bangladeshi & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
Details of ABC Bishkek Kyrgyzstan for Pakistani, Indian & Foreign students (2020-2021):
ABC Academy Bishkek is the leading higher medical institution of the Kyrgyz Republic founded in 2019 Located in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. ABC Academy is enlisted in world directory of medical schools published by WHO. ABC Medical College Russia offers general medicine faculty in a variety of active learning environments including small group session, problem sets and resources hours, journal article discussion debates, video conference session and grand rounds presentation. ABC Academy Started MD in Kyrgyzstan Program in 2020. This program is taught in English according to the medical system of European universities which enables our students to migrate during and year of course of getting a job in any part of Europe upon completion of course. ABC Medical Academy is aimed to teach medical education for foreign citizens from Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bangladesh & other nationalities entirely in English Language, that’s why the selection of faculty has been made on the basis of highly English speaking doctors from different countries that meet the educational requirements of students from any country according to their choice knowledge.
Affiliated Hospitals of ABC Academy Bishkek:
- Issyk-Ata Region Hospital
- Traumatology and orthopaedic hospital #4
- Issy-Ata central hospital
- Alamadin hospital
- City clinical hospital #6
- Department forensic Medicine
- Surgical hospital #1
- Surgical hospital Mamakeeva
- Obs & Gyneacolgical hospital #2
- Tentishev Memorial polyclinic
The higher institution is meant for training qualified specialists in medical sphere both for Kyrgyz Republic and other countries of the world including Pakistan, India, Nepal, Nigeria, America, Turkey, Egypt,.). More than 2000 students are studying from these countries.
There are doctors & candidates of medical science participating in the training process. combination of utilization of modern training programs, technical material base, new training technologies and qualified teachers promotes the improvement of training quality. Institute’s departments will be working out both the fundamental and applied research problems on medicine priority direction.
The Faculty of Medicine of ABC ACADEMY prepares specialists for the GP program (general practitioner). A general practitioner is a generalist who owns the skills of a specialist. A type of general practitioner is a family doctor. Very high demands are made on the level of his professional training. Thanks to the multidisciplinary knowledge, a general practitioner is able to make a preliminary diagnosis. What research should be carried out in the first place, to which specialist and when to refer the patient – these are issues within his competence. A general practitioner sees the whole picture. He gives a full consultation in the treatment. All this reduces the patient’s stay in the medical institution and increases the availability of medical care. In this way,
- prevention, diagnosis and treatment of the most common diseases;
- the provision of emergency and emergency medical care;
- performing medical manipulations.
After graduation from this program, the graduate can take postgraduate training as a general practitioner, or choose to train in specialties, such as: therapist, surgeon, neurologist, obstetrician-gynecologist, traumatologist, otolaryngologist, ophthalmologist, oncologist, dermatologist, infectious diseases specialist and doctors of other specialties.
The Faculty of Medicine is the flagship of the ABC ACADEMY for the training of therapists, surgeons, neuropathologists, obstetricians-gynecologists, traumatologists, otolaryngologists, oculists, oncologists, dermatologists, infectious disease specialists, family doctors, TB doctors, psychiatrists, neurosurgeons, urologists, and other doctors of other specialties. Our graduates work both in Kyrgyzstan and in the CIS countries, USA, Israel, Germany, Turkey, Belgium, Holland, Australia, China, England, Iraq, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Syria, Korea, Afghanistan, Jordan, Greece, Morocco , Sudan and other countries. Students of the Faculty of Medicine are regular participants in many scientific international congresses, world sports championships, various competitions (KVN, Vesna Ala-Too, etc.). Almost all departments of the faculty of medicine are equipped with computers and modern diagnostic and medical complexes, which allows to provide medical assistance to the population at the highest level. The educational programs of the faculty are close to the most advanced world programs.
Tags: MBBS/BDS in ABC Academy | MD in ABC Bishkek | Admissions in ABC Bishkek Kyrgyzstan 2021 | General Medicine in ABC Kyrgyzstan | Pakistani Students in ABC Academy | How to apply in ABC Medical University Kyrgyzstan | Fee Details of ABC Academy Bishkek | admission office ABC Academy | Tuition fee ABC Bishkek |