Andijan State Medical Institute ANDIJON DAVLAT TIBBIYOT INSTITUTI ( ADTI ) was founded in 1955 in one of the ancient cities of Fergana valley. At present, the Institute is one of the leading institutes in the Republic of Uzbekistan. The scientific potential of the institute is growing day by day. Andijan State Medical Institute is located in Uzbekistan, Andijan region, Andijan city, Yu.Atabekova street, house 1.
- Andijan State Medical Institute ASMI is WHO (world health organization) Recognized.
- Andijan State Medical Institute is listed in WHED (world higher education data base) & it approved by PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission) & MCI Approved (Medical Council of India) Approved & it is directly under the Ministry of health republic of Uzbekistan.
- Graduates of Andijan State Medical Institute are eligible to apply for ECFMG certifications, USMLE, PLAB. graduated students of Andijan University are working in USA, Germany, Middle east and Russia etc.
- 200+ Foreign Students from Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, ASEAN & CIS, students from Africa are studying in MD Physician & BDS Dentistry in English Medium.
- Andijan State Medical Institute ASMI have modular system which is modern medical education system.
- ASMI is not offering admission based MBBS/MD scholarships for Medical students, but they are offering some kind of scholarships at the end of year to the excellent students.
- Andijan State Medical Institute have 06 years MBBS/BDS Degree Program including clinical internship or clinical rotation.
- They have Inside campus Furnished Hostels and Mess Facility for Pakistani, Indian and international students.
- Medical Syllabus of Andijan State Medical Institute is same as according to the international Medical education standard.
» Andijan State Medical Institute ADTI for Pakistani & International Students (2021-2022):
Fee Package for 06 years MBBS/MD Physician Degree in ASMI:
There are 12 Semesters in Andijan State Medical University for 06 years MBBS/MD Program English Medium.
First Semester = 3600 U$D
Included: Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee, Management Charges, Police Registration, Medical Checkup, Airport Pickup etc.
2nd Semester to Onwards Every Semester (Tuition + Hostel) = 2000 U$D
Note: Student will pay for Food Expenses (Mess) approx. 100$ per Month by themselves, Which is extra to fee package.
Important Points to read !
- Student will buy One way air ticket to Tashkent by themselves, Air Ticket is not included in Fee Package.
- Student will pay Embassy Fee or Visa on arrival fee by themselves.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in U$D. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay 2nd Semester’s Fee according to the university policy when they will ask.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee from 2nd Semester to onward by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Ministry of Health Uzbekistan.
- Pakistani, Bangladeshi & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council/PMC, Bangladeshi & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
MBBS in Uzbekistan | 0334-5558461, 0333-5559873
How to Apply in Andijan State Medical Institute ASMI Uzbekistan !
Admission & Visa Requirements:
Admission & Visa Process is almost same for all the MBBS in Uzbekistan universities for international students. Usually Andijian State Medical Institute are accepting international students for MBBS/BDS degree program 2 times in one year.
- Fall intake (September-October)
- Spring intake (January-February) » if seats available
MBBS/BDS students arrival time in Andijan is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration.
For online applications student can apply through this link https://eaziline.com/apply-online/
Note: Student can send the documents in scan to our official email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
(or) Student can send Scan documents to our official WhatsApp No. 0334-5558461. All these documents must be in Scanned properly by the scanner machine, not by the mobile scanner. In case of fake educational documents student can be sent back to hometown and his/her admission will be cancel.
First Step – Registration: Admission letter process: (Charges = 100$)
We will provide official receipt of registration fee to the student. Andijan Medical Institute issues the admission letter in normally 3-7 working days. Student will submit the following documents to us for admission letter.
- Fresh photo with white back ground
- SSC/O Levels Document
- HSSC/Intermediate or A Levels Document
- CNIC or Form B
Students having Minimum 60% Marks in Fsc/Grade 10+2 or A-Levels are Eligible for MBBS/BDS admission. Age Limit to apply for Andijan State Medical Institute is 30 years.
2nd Step – Visa Letter: Visa Invitation Letter Process: (Charges = 200$)
We will provide official receipt of visa letter fee to the student. Visa invitation letter issues by Uzbek Foreign Ministry which can takes 20-30 days normally (or depends). Student will submit the following documents for Visa letter.
- Passport First page Scan
- Fresh photo with white back ground
- SSC/O Levels Document (attested by foreign office)
- HSSC/Intermediate or A Levels Document (attested by foreign office)
- CNIC or Form B
- Police Clearance Report
- Medical Check up Report by DHQ Hospital
3rd Step – Arrival:
After issuance of Visa invitation letter student can buy the one way air ticket from hometown to Airport, we will help out student to buy the ticket (if asked by the student). Student will pay Embassy Charges by themselves. Usually we are sending MBBS/MD students to Uzbekistan in a group. As the student will arrive at Tashkent airport we will provide airport Pickup.
For Admissions in Andjian State Medical Institute Contact us:
Head office (Rawalpindi Pakistan)
Malik M. Touqeer | CEO | +92-333-5558461
Office | +92-334-5558461, Landline # +92-51-5491141
Address: 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Near Maryam Hospital, Main Peshawar road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
EaziLine International (China office)
Address: 300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: email@example.com, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN,
Details of Andijan State Medical Institute ADTI:
Andijan State Medical Institute is founded in 1955 in one of the ancient cities of Fergana valley. The Institute keeps one of the leading positions amongst higher education facilities of the Republic. The scientific potential of the Institute is growing every year.
Today, the institute prepares bachelors and 29 masters in the fields of medicine, pediatrics, dentistry and vocational education, higher nursing, pharmacy, medical prevention. In addition, the faculty of advanced training and retraining of doctors has organized advanced training courses for doctors of the valley regions. During the Independence years the faculty of the institute prepared more than 5000 highly qualified general practitioners, 452 residents, 109 post-graduate students, 13 doctoral candidates.
For today the graduates of the Institute go through postgraduate education on the following specialties: obstetrics and gynecology, anatomy, ENT, internal diseases, cardiology, pediatrics, dermatology and venereology, physical therapy and sports medicine, traumatology and orthopedics, pharmacology, X-ray diagnostics and roentgen-therapy, psychiatry, neurosurgery and doctoral candidacy on surgery and neurosurgery. There are participating 4 Honorary Scientists of Uzbekistan, 3 members of New-York Academy and 2 members of Russian Academy of Pedagogical Sciences in the process of education.
There are following faculties in the Institute: Curative, Pediatric, Medical Pedagogic, Higher Education Nurse and Postgraduate Medical Education Faculty. There are working 1030 staff members at 59 chairs. Out of 452 faculty staff 54 are Doctors of Science, docents.
There are 1295 students on Curative department, 1210 – on Pediatric, 46 – Medical Pedagogic, Higher Education Nurse – 50 students.
There are prepared Masters on: internal diseases, cardiology, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, urology, pediatrics, psychiatry, pediatric infectious diseases, oncology, neurosurgery and pediatric surgery.
The Chairs are based in the clinic of the Institute and other hospitals of the Regional Health Department, which are equipped with all the modern facilities.
The Institute Clinic is for 700 beds. There is modern diagnostic equipment (MRT, doppler, Scaners, endoscopes etc.). There are affiliation of republican Centers on Vertebrology, Lymphology and Cardiac Surgery. The Institute has all the necessary prerequisites for training process and research work on high level.
There are more than 300 modern computers, mini-printing house, scanner, color printer and copiers. There are 4 computer classes and 12 internet systems. Institute has its own website.
The library of the institute has its fund of 286000 books. There are 5 reading halls. There are 40 CDs in the electronic library with the newest collection of articles on medicine.
The research works on gastroenterology and modern immunology are being performed at the central research laboratory of the Institute. There is vivarium for scientific experiments. There is arranged work with talented students. 2 of them receive the State Ibn Sino Scholarship.
The operation halls of the clinic, clinical bases and delivery complexes are united to the system of modern distance education. The surgery process is passed to the screen at the lecture rooms through video camera. During the seminars the students discuss the surgeries, can ask questions to surgeon. The course of surgery is written on video and discussed on the next lessons.
The scientists of the Institute perform education-methodological, research and curative work in collaboration with prestigious foreign institutes for NIS and far abroad.
At the moment there are established mutually beneficial connections with Russian Medical University, Russian Academy of Postgraduate Education, St. Petersburg Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kiev Medical Academy, Volgograd Medical Academy and Novosibirsk Medical University.
The group of scientists of the Institute participated together with specialists of National Scientific Center of France at international immunological research work “North and South of Himalayas”.
Several Institute graduates defended dissertations, continue Masters Courses, have postgraduate education in the leading institutes of Russia and Holland.
The scientists of the Institute went through on job training in foreign countries: England, Denmark, Holland, Israel, Austria, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan.
Some of former graduates of the Institute are awarded titles of “Hero of Uzbeistan” (Kuchkaroa Oysha, Saitova Onesia Saitovna), work at the Ministry of Health, in the healthcare system of the Republic.
The well known academician-infectiologist V.V. Maleev and cardiac surgeon R.S. Akchurin were our students.
There is modern sports complex for students. At the Student Games our students won several golden, silver and bronze medals.
MBBS in Uzbekistan | 0334-5558461, 0333-5559873
The Institute scientists work on the following directions:
1. Treatment of cardiovascular diseases
2. Protection of mother and child health
3. New technologies in the sphere of lymphotherapy
4. Treatment of viral hepatitis and acute intestine infections in children of Fergana Valley.
5. Treatment of chronic non-communicable and cardiovascular diseases amongst population of Fergana valley.
6. Treatment of chronic ulcer of duodenum.
7. Studying morphological changes of internal organs of embryo, newborn and people of different age.
During the years of Independence the institute scientists published more than 6185 articles in prestigious magazines, digests of theoretical and practical conferences.
For the period passed the Institute prepared 51 Doctors of Medical Sciences, 104 PhD. Besides the Institute scientists published 38 monographs, 7 textbooks, 487 training-methodological manuals, there are implemented into practice 84 inventions and 776 rationalization proposals.
Tags: MBBS/BDS in Andijan State Medical University | MD in Andijan State Medical Institute | Admissions in Andijan State Medical Institute 2021-2022 | General Medicine in Andijan State Medical Institute | Pakistani Students in Andijan State Medical Institute | How to apply in Andijan State Medical Institute | Fee Details of Andijan State Medical Institute | MBBS in Andijan State Medical Institute Russia | MBBS in Andijan | How to apply in Andijan State Medical Institute Uzbekistan | Dental study in Andijan State Medical Institute |