Why Study BDS/Dentistry in Kyrgyzstan ?
Best Advantage of studying B.D.S (Bachelor in Dental Surgery) in Kyrgyzstan is the affordable cost of Dental education with lowest tuition fee and low cost hostel & living for international students. The BDS Syllabus in Kyrgyzstan medical universities are same as according to the Pakistani & Indian medical colleges. Universities are WHO Recognized and students graduated from Kyrgyzstan with MD/BDS Degree are qualified for PMDC, MCI, BMDC, USMLE, PLAB, ECFMG & other international certifications.
BDS in Kyrgyzstan | 0333-5558461, 0333-5559873
Kyrgyzstan is a secure place for International students who want to pursue BDS in Kyrgyzstan. In the last few years, more Pakistani, Indian, Arabic, African girls as compared to boys are going to study BDS in Kyrgyzstan. Every year Hundreds of International students apply for BDS admission in Kyrgyzstan. Pakistani students also prefer BDS in Kyrgyzstan. Few Kyrgyz Universities are offering Some kind of scholarships to the excellent students at the end of every year studying BDS in Kyrgyzstan. BDS Course Duration in Kyrgyzstan is same as in India/Pakistan which is 5 years.
Study BDS in Kyrgyzstan – Eligibility Criteria :
The basic eligibility for getting B.D.S (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) admission in Kyrgyzstan is important to describe here. Student must have 60% marks in HSSC/FSc Degree with Science Subjects (Physics, Chemistry, English, Biology). The medical universities in Kyrgyzstan allow the BDS student of more than 16 years old and age limit for BDS in China is from 16 to 30 years. However, they should have completed 10+2 with good grades. In fact, The foundation should involve Physics, Biology, and Chemistry as Compulsory subjects.
- BDS in China Age limit ⇒ 16 to 30 years
- Last Date to Apply for BDS in Kyrgyzstan ⇒ Fall: 30th September or Depends, Spring: 10 February
- Basic Eligibility ⇒ 10+2 (Science) with Minimum 60%
- Minimum Course Fee (Tuition+Hostel) ⇒ 1400 USD to 2000 USD per Semester
- English Proficiency ⇒ NO
- Minimum Food & Living Cost ⇒ 100$ to 120$ per month
- Medium of Education ⇒ English Medium
- Dental Study Duration in Kyrgyzstan ⇒ 05 ears including internship
- Mode of teaching, learning & training ⇒ General lectures, Tutorials, Practical & Experiments, Demonstrations, Body Dissections, Hospital duties and real time patients handling and clinics, Surgical operations.
BDS in Kyrgyzstan-List of Universities offering BDS:
1. Asian Medical Institute (Kant) :
There are 10 Semesters in Asian Medical Institute for 05 years BDS Program English taught.
Fee Package for 5 years BDS (Dental Surgery) Degree in ASMI:
First Semester = 3000 U$D (included)
Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee, Management Charges, Residence Permit/Visa Extension, Medical Checkup, Airport Pickup etc.
2nd Semester to 10th (Every Semester) = 1400 U$D
Tuition Fee = 1100 U$D
Hostel Fee = 300 U$D
Note: Student will pay for Food Expenses (Mess) 100$ – 110$ per month by themselves, Which is extra to fee package.
BDS in Kyrgyzstan | 0333-5558461, 0333-5559873
Important Points to Read before getting BDS admission in all Universities of Kyrgyzstan:
- Tuition & Hostel Fee Mentioned below is as Per Semester. There are 10 Semesters in for MD Degree in Kyrgyzstan.
- Student will pay Embassy Fee or Visa on arrival fee on Bishkek Airport approx. 80 U$D to 90 U$D by themselves.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in U$D. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay for Stationary, Electricity Charges & One way air ticket to Bishkek by themselves .
- Food Expenses of Mess/Canteen in Kyrgyzstan is normally from 100 U$D to 120 U$D per month which are extra to fee package.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee & insurance fee from 2nd year to onward by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Education Department of Kyrgyzstan.
- Pakistani & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical Commission & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
Admission Process for BDS in Kyrgyzstan:
Admission Process is almost same for all the Kyrgyz universities for international students. Kyrgyz Universities issues the admission letter in normally 3-5 working days and after admission confirmation letter students need to pay us 100$ for Registration & 200$ for the Visa Invitation by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Kyrgyz Republic. Visa invitation letter by Foreign Ministry takes 20-30 days normally. Usually Kyrgyz Universities are accepting international students for BDS degree program 2 times in one year, Fall & Spring intake or you can say September and January/February intake, but if the seats filled timely, Universities only accepts the applications for September intake. BDS students arrival time in Kyrgyzstan is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration.
For BDS admission letter process: (Charges = 100$)
- Fresh photo with white back ground
- SSC/O Levels Document
- HSSC/Intermediate or A Levels Document
For BDS Visa Invitation Letter Process: (Charges = 200$)
- Passport First page Scan
- Police Clearance Report
- Medical Check up Report
Note : Student can send all the above documents to our official email email@example.com , All these documents must be in Scanned properly by the scanner machine, not by the mobile scanner.
Teaching Staff & Faculty:
Kyrgyzstan Universities classrooms are equipped with Projector & multimedia. Most of Kyrgyzstan Medical universities have qualified local kyrgyz teachers, they are graduated from Europe and some of them have doctoral degree from Europe, UK. Some Kyrgyz Dentistry colleges have foreign Teachers from Asian countries like Pakistan, India, Nepal etc. This enhance the knowledge of students that make them easy to pass their medical council exams in their home countries after graduation. Teachers are wholly committed to imparting education and students have the benefit of their expertise and knowledge every single day, right through the year.
Living Expenses & Accommodation in Kyrgyzstan :
In Bishkek or any other city of Kyrgyzstan living cost is comparatively low & affordable as compared to other counties. Even in Bishkek (Capital) the living cost including food per month for international students are about 150 U$D to 200 U$D per month. But if student wants to stay in Campus it is much economical for international students. In Campus Hostels are Furnished, Secure & Separate hostels for female students wishing to study in Kyrgyzstan. Indian & Halal food easily available in Campus, also in some universities there is Indian/Muslim Mess for the students.
For BDS in Kyrgyzstan admissions Contact:
Rawalpindi Pakistan office
Malik Touqeer Haider
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5558461 , Office # +92-51-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Postal code 46000
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
EaziLine International (China)
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN,
Thank you for visiting us.