MBBS & BSCS Admissions are OPEN for 2019 Intake | Contact @ (+92)-0333-5558461, 0333-5559873
Since 2012 EaziLine Consultants are Authorized admission Partner of Hunan Normal University
Introduction of Hunan Normal University (HNU) :
Hunan Normal University, founded in 1938, is located in Changsha, a famous city with great historical and cultural interests. As an academic institution of higher education with a full range of disciplines, the University has become a national “211 Project” university–one of the country’s 100 key universities in the 21st century that enjoy priority in obtaining national funds.
After development of more than 70 years, Hunan Normal University now boasts of 24 colleges, 3 teaching departments, 51 research institutions, and owns 6 key disciplines of national level, 9 key disciplines of “211 Project” and 18 provincial key disciplines. The university offers 76 undergraduate programs, 14 professional postgraduate programs, 184 master programs, and 110 Ph.D. programs. There are 13 postdoctoral scientific research stations, 13 State Talent Training and Research Bases or Centers and 7 key laboratories which are jointly constructed by Ministry of Education and Hunan Province. Since its founding, the University has educated over 300,000 students, including about 4,000 international students and students from Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan; most of them have been well received by their employers both at home and abroad. Currently, over 31,000 undergraduates, graduates and international students are studying on campus.
Teaching Staff of Hunan Normal University:
There are 880 professors and associate professors at the University, among whom are one academician of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and one academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering. The University highly values the academic exchanges with foreign universities and educational institutions abroad and has invited more than 200 scholars and experts to give lectures or conduct scientific research on campus from more than 16 countries since 2000. In addition, the University has established relations with nearly 80 foreign institutions of higher learning for academic exchanges. For the foreign Students Medical & Business study education, hunan Normal University have arranged some Foreign teachers and Some efficient Chinese teachers those can speak English fluently.
The library of the University has a collection of 3.4 million books, including 200,000 pieces of old traditional thread binding books, and subscribes 4,700 Chinese and foreign periodicals. The university has its own publishing house called Hunan Normal University Press and handles the publication of 12 academic periodicals distributed to the public at home and abroad.
Consisting of 7 Campuses of HNU:
Hunan Normal University covers an area of 168 hectares with one million square meters of floor space. Most of the campuses with many ancient and newly built buildings are situated near the Yuelu Mountain and by the Xiangjiang River. The beautiful view with green trees around makes the university one of the 400 national models of afforestation.
MBBS in Hunan Normal University, World Top Ranking No. 1061 | Pakistani, Indians & International students:
- Hunan Normal University was Founded in 1938 in Changsha City , Large Comprehensive university for Foreign Students offering MBBS in China & BSCS in English Medium international students from all over the world including for Pakistani, Indians & African Students.
- More than 280 Pakistani , Indian , African students ( Boys & Girls ) are studying in MBBS Program & More than 600 Foreign Students from Saudi Arabia, Africa, Russia, Ghana, Zambia, Malaysia, ASEAN & CIS Countries, Nigeria, India, Nepal and other nationalities.
- Affordable Fee Package offered for International Students by Hunan Normal University .
- Hunan Normal University is recognized by WHO (World Health Organization) , MCI (Medical Council of India) Listed , IMED (International Medical Education Directory) and Students Can get NOC of PMDC (Pakistan Medical & Dental Council) if the Student have 60% marks in Fsc ( Pre-Medical ).
- Separate, Furnished hostels for Students and very better, Safe, Extra Secure environment for Girls. Foreign Students if they wants, can rent an apartment/room out side the campus from 2nd year to onward.
- Course duration of MBBS/Clinical Medicine in Hunan Normal University is 5 years of Clinical study and 1 year of Clinical Internship (6 years of MBBS).
- Hunan Normal University have 3 Affiliated and 10 non-affiliated hospitals where students can do practice and internship on behalf of University.
College of Medicine , Hunan Normal University , China:
College of Medicine of HNU owns 6 laboratories and 1 Basic Medical Experimental Center. 6 laboratories are medical morphology, medical functions, clinical medicine, clinical laboratory, pharmacology and preventive medicine laboratory. The College has set up 7 scientific research offices, they are molecular biology, applied physiology, cardiovascular pharmacology, parasitology, cardiovascular diseases, nephropathy of the combination of Chinese and western medicines, and genome epidemiology. The college is equipped with advanced instruments and excellent researching conditions, which facilitates greatly the teaching and research for the students and teachers.
We have 5 specialties for undergraduates, they are clinical medicine, nursing, clinical laboratory, pharmacology and preventive medicine. Authorized by Hunan Education Commission, pharmacology and clinical laboratory are the key constructive specialties, and biochemistry and anatomy are key subjects of the provincial level. Besides, 6 graduate programs are provided; they are physiology, pathogeny biology, medicine, epidemic & public health statistics, pharmacognosy, and pharmaceutical analysis. So far, a higher medical education system with medical prevention and cure has been established at our college, which has been accepted as one of the key base of medical education in Hunan province. There are 184 staffs in this college, 21 of them are professors, and 38 are associate professors. Our graduates are highly praised by the society.
– Department of Clinical Medicine
– Department of Pharmacology
– Department of Medical Inspection
– Department of Preventive Medicine
– Department of Nursing
Department & Research Institute : The Study of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Medical Inspection
Documents Required & Fee Package of Hunan Normal University for September-November 2019
Note : Students having HSSC (Pre-Medical) /Senior High School (10+2) with Passing Marks & in (Physics, Chemistry, English, Biology = 70% Marks in each Subject) can apply in Hunan Normal University.
- SSC Mark sheet / Junior high school document
- HSSC Mark sheet / Senior high school document
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One photo with white background.
- Bank Statement of Student/legal Guardian with minimum 8000$ or equal amount in closing balance. (6 months statement)
- Students can send these documents by Applying Online or Send to our official Email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) to start the procedure.
MBBS (Clinical Medicine) Degree Duration in HNU is 06 years Including Internship.
Application Fee with documents (non-refundable) = 1500 RMB or 250 U$D
First Year Total Fee Package = 35200 RMB (approx 5200 U$D)
First Year fee Includes: Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee (4 Sharing room), Management & Service Charges, Residence Permit, Medical Checkup, Insurance Fee, Airport Pickup etc.
From 2nd Year to onward (every year)
Tuition Fee = 20,000 RMB + Hostel Fee 3600 RMB (4 sharing room)
From 2nd year to onward Student can choose the best hostels/Apartment Outside university according to their affordability.
Note : Student must needs to Pass HSK-4 (Chinese Exam) before the end of July 2020, otherwise Student will not promote to Medical college for MBBS.
- Student will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan on arrival otherwise hostel will not allot to the student.
- Air Ticket, Food Expenses, Electricity , Water Bills, internet & other miscellaneous expenses are not included in the fee package.
- Hostels Fee Mentioned above is for 4 sharing per room, if student wants to stay in 2 sharing room student will pay 3600 yuan extra to occupy 2 sharing room.
- Hostel are furnished and well equipped, Muslim Canteens are available for Muslim Students in campus.
- Student will follow the rules & regulations of Hunan Normal University, MOE China & the local country’s Medical council.
Our Innovative Admission Services:
- EaziLine Consultants (EEC) will arrange the Airport Pickup for the New arrival Students of Hunan Normal University at Changsha Airport.
- Not a Single Yuan (Extra to the Committed Fee Package) will be Charge from Students from the start of admission to the arrival of students in Hunan Normal University.
- After issuance of Visa Letter, EaziLine Consultants (EEC) will prepare the student for interview and documentations of Chinese embassy (including Chinese embassy online appointment) & our representative will go to Chinese Embassy with the student for processing of Visa. We will Collect the passport of Student after issuance of Visa X1 from Chinese Embassy and Student can collect the passport from our office or We will send the passport through TCS/Courier Service. We will not charge any Extra amount for these Services.
For Admissions Contact us !
Admission office Hunan Normal University
EaziLine Education Consultant (EEC)
Head office Rawalpindi Pakistan
Malik Touqeer Haider (CEO)
Mobile/Whats-app # 0092-333-5558461 , Landline # 0092-51-5491141
E-mail : email@example.com , Wechat : EaziLineCN
Address : 304-G , First floor , Amna plaza , Main peshawar road , Rawalpindi , Pakistan. Postal code 46000
Branch office Lahore Pakistan
Malik M. Hafeez
Website : http://www.eaziline.com
Mobile/We-chat/Whats-app # 0092-333-5559873
Address : office # G-29 , Garden heights , opposite Mughal-e-azam Fort , New Garden Town , Lahore , Pakistan.
Branch office Zambia (Lusaka)
Ms. Sharoon Chellah Nalavwe
Address : University Teaching Hospital , Lusaka, Zambia.
Mobile : +260-960940895 , Whats-app : +86-13050428373