For Admissions in Hunan University of Technology Contact @ Whatsapp @ (+92)-0333-5558461
Hunan University of Technology is a comprehensive university with a history of 60 years. It is a university that serves the National Special Needs Doctoral Program. In February 2006, with the approval of the Ministry of Education, the school was renamed as Hunan University of Technology by Zhuzhou Institute of Technology. In the same year, Zhuzhou Teachers College and Hunan Metallurgy Vocational and Technical College were merged.
The school is characterized by packaging education. It is the first member unit accepted by the International Packaging Association (IAPRI) in China. It is the director unit of the China Packaging Federation Packaging Education Committee and the only vice president unit of the China Packaging Federation. And China Packaging Technology Training Center.
In 1995, as the first batch of pilot schools, the school took the lead in passing the assessment of the undergraduate teaching work of the former State Education Commission. In 2003, the school was approved by the Academic Degrees Committee of the State Council as a master’s degree granting unit. In 2008, it was assessed by the Ministry of Education as an excellent university for the evaluation of undergraduate teaching work; in 2009, it was qualified for foreign students; in 2010, it passed the evaluation of the quality of master’s training process; in 2013, it was awarded the “Top 50 National Graduate Employment Experiences”. At the end of 2013, he was awarded the right to enroll students in the “Special Needs for the National Specialized Doctors Training Program”. In 2014, he began to recruit doctoral students.
The school has 2 campuses with a total area of 3853.7 acres. The total construction area of the library is 55,430.29 square meters, and the collection of books is more than 245 thousand. The total value of teaching and research equipment is 281 million yuan, and the number of teaching computers is 6,278. The school has a more advanced computer network service system, and has a standard plastic track and field stadium, a gymnasium and various sports venues that meet the needs of physical education.
The school has 22 teaching colleges and 1 independent college, and has established a discipline system based on work, coordination of development of engineering, management, management, literature, economics, law, education, and art; Cultivating the project”, 15 master’s degree first-level master’s degree programs, covering 72 second-level master’s degree programs, 9 master’s degree programs, 73 undergraduate majors; 1 national teaching team, provincial teaching 5 teams; 1 national experimental teaching demonstration center, 6 provincial-level basic laboratory demonstration teaching demonstration centers; 5 national-level specialties, 11 provincial-level specialties, 5 provincial-level key specialties, national-level boutiques There are 6 courses and 6 provincial-level quality courses. There are 31,192 full-time students, including 1,570 graduate students. There are 2,370 faculty members and 1,822 full-time teachers, including 242 professors, 519 associate professors, 373 doctors, 15 doctoral supervisors, 360 master’s tutors, and 8 people enjoying the special government allowance of the State Council. 1 expert, 5 national outstanding teachers, 4 provincial outstanding teachers, 3 provincial teaching teachers, 71 provincial youth backbone teachers, 16 people entered the provincial “121 talent project”, 4 people entered the province “100 people project”, 9 People entered the ranks of provincial academic leaders; six academicians of the two academies were employed.
The school has established a discipline system based on work, coordination of development of engineering, management, management, literature, economics, law, education, and art. It has biomedical engineering, materials science and engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, civil engineering, etc. 5 A key discipline in Hunan Province; 10 provincial and ministerial key laboratories such as “Green Packaging and Bio-Nanotechnology Applications”, “Advanced Packaging Materials and Technology”, “Product Packaging Innovation Industrial Design Center”, “Packaging Design Art and Technology” Research base: 7 provincial and ministerial research bases; Hunan Provincial Fifth Engineering Co., Ltd. and Zhuzhou Xiawan Building Materials Co., Ltd. jointly established “Building Wall Energy Saving New Materials” Hunan Engineering Technology Research Center; and CSR Zhuzhou Electric Power High-tech enterprises such as Locomotive Research Institute Co., Ltd. jointly established the “Hunan Province University Graduate Training Innovation Base” and “Hunan Province University Industry-University-Research Cooperation Demonstration Base”.
At present, the school has established extensive research cooperation and academic exchanges with famous universities such as Michigan State University, Stuttgart University of Applied Sciences, France’s Lance University, Yonsei University, Hong Kong City University, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, etc. Cooperated with more than ten colleges and universities such as Southeast University and Central South University to train doctoral students. In the past five years, the one-time employment rate of graduates ranks among the top universities in the province. At present, the school is striving to build the school into a high-level comprehensive university with great influence and distinctive packaging education characteristics in similar institutions in China.
Impressive Features of Hunan University of Science and Technology (HUT) :
- Hunan University of Technology is located in ZhuZhou, about 30 Minutes drive from Changsha Airport.
- More than 100+ Foreign Students from Pakistan, India, Nepal, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa & West Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Poland, Ethiopia, Kazakhstan, Ghana, Benin, Nigeria, Laos, ASEAN & CIS countries and other Nationalities in different programs of bachelor degree of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, International Trade & Economics.
- Master degree and PHD Degree Programs are running Successfully in Hunan University of Technology.
- A semester system is used in Hunan University of Technology – i.e., the academic year is divided into two terms. The first (fall) semester lasts from September to January; the second (spring) semester from February to June. Each consists of 18 teaching weeks, finals are generally held in week 19.
- Furnished & well equipped Hostel building for Male and Female students, Hostels are 2 sharing & 4 Sharing (in-campus) for the international students.
- Muslim Canteens are available inside the campus and also very near to Hunan University of Technology.
- Hunan University of Technology is offering Partial Engineering Scholarships in China for International students, So that students can afford the quality education in reasonable fee package.
” EaziLine Consultants are the Authorized admission partner of Hunan University of Technology for the enrollments of Bachelor degree, Masters MS/PHD programs from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Africa and from all over the world “
Documents Required , Criteria & Admission Procedure in Hunan University of Technology :
Age Limit : 18-30 Years, Location : ZhuZhou, Foreign Undergraduates : 100+, All Nationalities are acceptable
Note : Students having FSc (Pre-Engineering) /Senior High School with Passing Marks can apply.
- SSC Mark sheet / Junior high school document
- HSSC Mark sheet / Senior high school document
- English Proficiency Letter by the College of Senior High School
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One photo with white background.
- Students can Start the process by Applying online or Send Scan documents to our official Email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Fee Structure of Engineering in Hunan University of Technology for September 2021-2022
- Civil Engineering (English Medium , 04 years Bachelor Degree)
- Mechanical Engineering (English Medium , 04 years Bachelor Degree)
- International Trade & Economics (English Medium , 04 years Bachelor Degree)
Tuition Fee 5500 RMB + Hostel Fee 1500 RMB = 7,000 RMB (1000 U$D) / per year only
Application Fee (with documents) = 250 U$D
Management & Service Charges = Negotiable
Residence Permit, Medical Checkup, Insurance, Bedding etc. = Approx 3000 RMB
- Student will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan on arrival otherwise hostel will not allot to the student.
- Air Ticket, Food Expenses, Electricity, internet & other miscellaneous expenses are not included in the fee package.
- Student will follow the rules & regulations of University, MOE China & the local country’s Engineering council regulations.
For Admissions Contact us ! Admission offices Hunan University of Technology
EaziLine Education Consultant | EEC
Head office Rawalpindi Pakistan
Malik Touqeer Haider (CEO)
Mobile/Whats-app # 0092-333-5558461 , Landline # 0092-51-5491141
E-mail : email@example.com , Wechat : EaziLineCN
Address : 304-G , First floor , Amna plaza , Main peshawar road , Rawalpindi , Pakistan. Postal code 46000
Branch office Lahore Pakistan
Malik M. Hafeez
Website : https://www.eaziline.com
Mobile/We-chat/Whats-app # 0092-333-5559873
Address : office # G-29 , Garden heights , opposite Mughal-e-azam Fort , New Garden Town , Lahore , Pakistan.
Branch office Zambia (Lusaka)
Ms. Sharoon Chellah Nalavwe
Address : University Teaching Hospital , Lusaka, Zambia.
Mobile : +260-960940895 , Whats-app : +86-13050428373
Welcome to the Beautiful City of ZhuZhou. Thank you.