Hunan University 湖南大学 Húnán Dàxué is located in Changsha, a famous historical and cultural city in China. The campus is located at the foot of the Xiangjiang River and under the Yuelu Mountain. It enjoys the reputation of “a millennium school and a century-old school”. The school has a long history of running schools and has a good education tradition. It is a key university under the Ministry of Education, a national key project for the “211 Project” and “985 Project”, and a national “world-class university” university. These 211 & 985 projects are sponsored by the Ministry of Education of China aiming to become a world-class university. It is an elite university, with Chinese Ministry of Education Class B Double First Class University status.
The school run of Hunan University originated from the Yuelu Academy, which was founded in 976 AD. After the changes of the Song, Yuan, Ming and Qing dynasties, it has always maintained the continuity of cultural education. In 1903, it was reorganized into the Hunan Higher School. In 1926, it was named Hunan University. In 1937, it became one of the 16 national universities of the Ministry of Education of the National Government. After the founding of the People’s Republic of China, Li Da, the “big” representative and educator of the Chinese Communist Party, was the first president of Hunan University in New China. Comrade Mao Zedong personally wrote the name of the school. In 2000, Hunan University and Hunan University of Finance and Economics merged to form a new Hunan University. The Hunan University occupies a total area of 1,531,960 square meters with its school buildings covering 1,045,930 square meters. The university library boasts a total collection of over 6.9 million books and 128 TB of digital resources (Chinese and English).
The school has graduate schools and 24 colleges, covering a wide range of disciplines including philosophy, economics, law, education, literature, history, science, engineering, management, medicine, and art. There are 27 first-level disciplines with doctoral degree, 1 doctoral degree, 36 master’s degree programs, 20 master’s degree programs, 60 undergraduate enrollment programs, and 2 national key disciplines. There are 14 second-level disciplines of national key disciplines and 25 post-doctoral research stations. At present, 7 disciplines have entered the top 1% of ESI, among which engineering disciplines rank among the top ones, and seven disciplines have been selected for national defense disciplines. The chemical and mechanical engineering disciplines have entered the ranks of the “world-class disciplines” of the Ministry of Education.
The full-time student body totals nearly 36,000, of which over 20,000 are undergraduates and 15,000 are graduates. The school has nearly 4,000 faculty members, including 2020 full-time teachers, including more than 1,300 professors and associate professors, 11 academicians, 3 national teaching teacher awards, 6 members of the Academic Degrees Committee of the State Council, and the “Thousand Talents Program”. The school has 2 national key laboratories, 2 national engineering technology research centers, 2 national-level international joint research centers, 1 national-level international science and technology cooperation base, 1 national engineering laboratory, and national defense science and technology bureau national defense key discipline experiment. There are 1 laboratory, 5 key laboratories of the Ministry of Education, 4 engineering technology research centers of the Ministry of Education, and 3 academic innovation and intelligence bases of the Ministry of Education.
Hunan University enjoys academic exchanges with over 160 universities and research institutes across the world. More than 300 foreign experts come every year for long or short term courses. The enrollment of overseas students from over 70 countries and regions, as well as Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macau, exceeds 1,000. Confucius Institutes of Honam University, University of Regina, and Colorado State University have been established. Now Hunan University boasts the largest number of overseas Confucius Institutes among all higher educational institutions in the province.
Full Tuition & Hostel Free Scholarships | Hunan University Details for September 2019 intake :
Tuition Fee = Free
Hostel Fee = Free
Insurance Fee = Free
Service & Admissions Charges = Negotiable
Bachelor Degree Programs in English Medium:
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (4 years)
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (4 years)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (4 years)
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology (4 years)
Master Degree Programs in English Medium:
- Master of Computer Technology (Master of Engineering, 2 years English Medium)
- Master of Business administration MBA (2 years, English Medium)
- Master of Chemical Engineering (Master of Engineering, 2 years English Medium)
- Master of Electrical Engineering (Master of Science in Engineering, 2.5 years English Medium)
- Master of Control Theory & Control Engineering (Master of Science in Engineering, 2.5 years English Medium) including Robert Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Pattern Recognition)
Impressive Features of Hunan University China :
- The World Ranking of Hunan University is 500 & Country ranking is 55. Hunan University of one of the Largest universities of China, its school buildings covering 1,045,930 square meters
- It is a key university under the Ministry of Education, a national key project for the “211 Project” and “985 Project”
- More than 2000+ Foreign Students from Pakistan, India, Nepal, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria and other Nationalities in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering and other majors like business administration etc.
- Master (2 years & 2.5 years Degree Program) in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Business administration (MBA) , Economics are also available in Hunan University.
- Separate Hostel building for Male and Female students, Male Students are not allowed to enter in female dormitory.
- Hostels are 2 sharing & Single (in-campus) for the international students.
- Muslim Canteens are available inside the campus and also very near to Hunan University.
Admission Procedure & Criteria | Hunan University for Pakistani Students September 2019
- SSC Mark sheet / Junior high school document
- HSSC Mark sheet / Senior high school document
- English Proficiency Letter by High School/University
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One photo with white background.
- Students can send these documents by applying online https://eaziline.com/online-apply/ OR
Send to our official Email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) to start the procedure.
- 02 Recommendation Letters (for master degree students)
- Study or Research plan with more than 800+ words.
For Admissions Contact us !
Admission office Hunan University
EaziLine Education Consultant (EEC)
Head office Rawalpindi Pakistan
Malik Touqeer Haider (CEO)
Mobile/Whats-app # 0092-333-5558461 , Landline # 0092-51-5491141
E-mail : email@example.com , Wechat : EaziLineCN
Address : 304-G , First floor , Amna plaza , Main peshawar road , Rawalpindi , Pakistan. Postal code 46000
Branch office Lahore Pakistan
Malik M. Hafeez
Website : http://www.eaziline.com
Mobile/We-chat/Whats-app # 0092-333-5559873
Address : office # G-29 , Garden heights , opposite Mughal-e-azam Fort , New Garden Town , Lahore , Pakistan.
Branch office Zambia (Lusaka)
Ms. Sharoon Chellah Nalavwe
Address : University Teaching Hospital , Lusaka, Zambia.
Mobile : +260-960940895 , Whats-app : +86-13050428373
Welcome to the Beautiful city of Changsha!