International Medical Institute (IMI Kyrgyzstan) was created & Established in 2015 by a special Decree of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic that gave the university the status of international higher education institution. It is the Medical College of International university of Science and Business (IUBS).
Details of MBBS/BDS in International Medical University IMI Bishkek Kyrgyzstan :
- Lowest & affordable fee schedule for 05 years MD/ MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- More than 200+ foreign students from different nationalities (Pakistan, India, Nepal & others) are studying MBBS & MD.
- Many Female students are also studying in IMI Kyrgyzstan for MBBS/MD/BDS study in Secure environment.
- MBBS’s Course Duration is 05 years including 1 year of Clinical Internship (4+1).
- International Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan have affiliated hospitals in Bishkek as well.
- The degree is accordance to PM&DC/WHO/MCI guidelines & degree is equivalent to Medical graduates of WHO.
Fee Package MBBS/MD/BDS 5 years Degree in IMI:
There are 10 Semesters in International Medical Institute Bishkek for MD Degree.
Tuition Fee (For 1 Semester) = 1450 U$D
Hostel Fee (For 1 Semester) = 250 U$D
Important Points to Read :
- Student will pay Embassy Fee or on arrival visa at Bishkek airport approx 60 U$D to 110 U$D by themselves.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in U$D. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay for Stationary, Electricity Charges & One way air ticket to Bishkek .
- Food Expenses in Kyrgyzstan is normally from 50 U$D to 100 U$D per month.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee & insurance fee from 2nd year to onward by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Education Department of Kyrgyzstan.
- Pakistani & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
For Admissions Contact:
EaziLine International (China)
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN, Website: https://eaziline.com/
Branch office (Rawalpindi Pakistan)
Malik Touqeer Haider
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5558461 , Landline # +92-51-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Postal code 46000
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Branch office (Lusaka Zambia)
Ms. Sharoon Chellah Nalavwe
Address : University Teaching Hospital , Lusaka, Zambia.
Mobile : +260-960940895 , Whats-app : +86-13050428373
Eligibility & Admission Process in IMI International Medical Institute Bishkek :
IMI Kyrgyzstan issues the admission letter in normally 3-5 working days and after admission confirmation letter students need to pay 300$ to the agent for the Invitation Visa letter by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Kyrgyz Republic. Visa invitation letter by Foreign Ministry takes 20-30 days normally. IMI Kyrgyzstan accepting international students for MBBS/MD degree program 2 times in one year, Fall & Spring intake or you can say September and January/February/March intake, but if the seats filled timely , IMI Kyrgyzstan will only accepts the applications for September intake. MBBS/MD/BDS students arrival time in IMI is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration. Generally, the students who expect more than 60% in their 10+2 level / HSSC can reserve their seats at IMI from the beginning and do not wait for the last minute.Almost 80% of the seats are filled up in September-October every year. In order to ensure your admission at IMI, you just need to pay the Application Fees and submit the following Documents ;
- SSC Transcript or Certificate
- HSSC Transcripts / Certificate
- Note : result awaiting applicants can also apply on the basis of Hope Certificate by College.
- Passport First page Scan Copy
- Fresh photo with white back ground
- Medical check up Report
- Police Clearance Certificate
After Sending these Scan documents in our email ( email@example.com ) , we will provide the admission letter by the university in 5-7 working days, and hence the admission process will be start.
International Medical Institute for Pakistani & Foreign students (2020-2021)
The main foundation for establishment of the school was a strategy of reforming Kyrgyz education system and increasing competitiveness of domestic universities, which resulted in the main emphasis of IMI administration and faculty being focused on the creation of a modern dynamic educational institution that can provide high quality training and has competitive potentials in the medical education market. Currently, the International Medical Institute is a modern university with a comprehensive Infrastructure, and experienced faculty members that are nationally and some of them worldwide recognized specialists in different areas of medicine, professional health organizations and agencies.
As mentioned in Rector’s welcome message: “strong intellectual potential, close cooperation with leading medical institutions, the use of modern technologies, and individual approach to each student, all these ensure high quality of training and future professional achievements of our graduates”. Although the key to academic success of any faculty members and students is a hard work. The IMI is registered and cooperates with many leading international institutions: The World Health Organization (WHO), An International Association for Medical Education (AMEE), the Foundation for the Development of Medical Education and Science (FAIMER),Institute for International Medical Education (IIME), the PhD Program in Biomedicine and Health in the EU (ORPHEUS), and participates in several international programs. Currently, 14 research projects approved by the Academic Council are being implemented in the IMI. The projects of “Central Asian Network for Education, Research and Innovation in Environmental and Occupational Health” and “Strengthening the Network of Education, Research and Innovation in Environmental Health in Asia” were selected by the Erasmus Plus Project.
Our Alumni have been successfully passing medical certification exams in their native countries along with countries such as USA, Great Britain etc. Our graduates do their continuous health studies as postgraduate trainees in leading institutions of North America and Europe and practicing medicine all over the world. University can prepare students for PMDC & USMLE test free of cost. For the refreshment of students university provide the student with no of facilities like swimming pool, Cricket ground, basketball ground, Football ground, volleyball ground, libraries with 50000 books, study room, etc. Separate hostel for boys and girls situated within the University.