For MBBS/MD in Russia | MBBS in Moscow | Call/WhatsApp # +86-15580806357
Russia is an independent nation in Eurasia. At 17,125,200 square kilometers, Russia is the biggest nation on the planet by land area. In fact, it occupies more than one-eighth inhabited area of the Earth. Moreover, it is the ninth most crowded, with more than 144 million individuals. Furthermore, around 77% of the population lives in European Russia. Moscow is the capital and World’s largest city. Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg, Ufa, Nizhny Novgorod, and Kazan are prime locations.
Figuring out total Northern Asia and Eastern Europe, Russia fuses several conditions. It has various land forms and passes through eleven time zones. Russia shares its border with Norway, Estonia, Finland, Lithuania, Poland and Latvia. Belarus, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, North Korea and China are its neighbors. It shares sea fringes with Japan in the Okhotsk Sea. The assembled territory of Alaska over the Bering Strait. Russia comprises diverse Religion as Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and Buddhism. Therefore , these are the chief religions in the history of Russia. Standard Christianity is a customary and the biggest religion in Russia. The Russian Universities are providing higher education in Medical, Engineering , business, management and other fields to foreign students around the world. An extensive number of Pakistani, Indian, ASEAN country students and other nationalities are studying MBBS in Russia & Engineering in Russia with more than 10,000+ international students in more than 20 different universities in English/Russian Medium. WHY STUDY MEDICINE IN RUSSIAN ? Russia is a secure place for International students who want to pursue MBBS in Russia. In the last few years, more Pakistani & Indian girls as compared to boys have been going to study MBBS in Russia. The last 20-25 years have seen a spurt in the number of Pakistani/Indian students coming to study in Russia. Every year thousands of International students apply for MBBS admission in Russia. Indian students also prefer MBBS in Russia.
MBBS IN RUSSIA – Eligibility Criteria & Fee Structure :
The basic eligibility for getting MBBS Admission in Russia is signified here. The medical universities of Russia allow the medical student of more than 18 years old so the age limit is 18 to 25 years for mbbs in russia. However, they should have completed 10+2. The years of study or possess proportional capabilities with half stamps in Science. In fact, The foundation should involve Physics, Biology, and Chemistry as obligatory subjects.
|Last Date to Apply||15th September or Depends on University|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 (Science Or Pre-Medical) with Minimum 60% or 70% (depends)|
|Minimum Course Fee||3000 U$D to 5500 U$D /Year|
|Minimum Living Cost||200$-250$ /Month|
|Medium of Education||English|
|MBBS/MD/BDS Duration||6 Years|
For Pakistani Students : After Getting MBBS/MD Degree from Russia , if the students have Minimum 60% in Science Subjects with Physics+Chemistry+Biology+English , Students can appear in PMDC’s NEB Exam. After after passing PM&DC Exam Student can do practice in Pakistan.
For Indian Students : Indian student does not face any kind of problem for the FMGE screening test after MBBS in Russia. Also, universities bring the syllabus up to date with the syllabus of the screening test. The MBBS universities in Russia prepare students for the MCI screening test. They start MCI preparation from the first year of MBBS programs. It allows Indian Nationals with foreign medical qualifications to practice medicine in India. Quality of education with lots of hands-on experience in the clinical field. All these things attract aspiring students to study in Russia.
MBBS/MD in Russia PMC GREEN LISTED Universities Fee Structure 2021-2022 for Pakistani, Indian & International Students :
“The best thing about MBBS/MD in Russia that there is no entrance test and tuition fees for MBBS/MD in Russia are affordable, Safe & Secure for Pakistani Students.“
MBBS/MD in Russia has become an admired destination for overseas medical education. Pakistani students who are seeking low-cost medical education study MBBS in Russia. In fact, the Russian government capitalizes Russia MBBS education. Therefore, MBBS admission for Pakistani , Indian & for international student is easy in Russia. It is 60-70% easy when compared to other European countries. The tuition fee for studying MBBS in Russian medical colleges is affordable. Because it is much lower than many other European and Asian countries. Average fees for MBBS in Russia is approximately 3000 U$D – 5000 U$D Dollars per year. Low cost MBBS fees and High Quality of Education is one of the main reasons for Pakistani/Indian students to choose Russia for MBBS study.
Russian medical universities have occupied first thirty positions in the top 100 colleges. Also, the country possesses a number of the best medical universities globally. However, the dominant difference is that there is no need to pay any capitation fees or donations. The admission process for studying MBBS in Russia is very easy and straightforward. Russian Medical Universities are approved by PM&DC, MCI and WHO , they opened a new avenues for Pakistani/Indian students to study MBBS in Russia. Thousands of doctors are already practicing in Pakistan/India & abroad whose studied MBBS in Russia. Students passing MBBS from Russian medical Universities are eligible for the PMDC, MCI screening test in India & ECFMG certification.
Top Medical Universities of Russia for Pakistani Students 2021-2022 :
- Perm State Medical University, Russia
- Kazan State Medical University, Russia
- Rostov State Medical University, Russia
- Moscow State Medical University, Russia
- St Petersburg State Medical University, Russia
- People’s Friendship University Moscow, Russia
- Smolensk State Medical University, Russia
- And Many More……
Admission & Visa Process in Russian Medical Universities :
Documents required to apply online for MBBS in Russia are:
- Grade 10 Mark sheet / SSC (Scanned copy).
- Grade 12th Mark sheet / HSSC (Scanned copy).
- School leaving certificate (Scanned copy).
- Scanned copy of the passport.
- other documents.
Step 1: Firstly, the Russian university accepts the application of the student. Secondly, university issues the letter of confirmation of the MBBS admission in Russia.
Step 2: Thirdly, the student receives the confirmation/offer letter. The next step includes the payment of fees.
Step3: Furthermore, the payment of the MBBS fee, apply for the student visa.
Step4: Finally, get the Visa! Accordingly, book your tickets to Russia, pack your bags and fly.
Note: In addition to these documents, each college may have its individual requirements.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS for VISA from Russian Embassy :
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity.
- 10th Certificate + Mark sheet
- 12th Certificate + Mark sheet
- Birth Certificate in English or translated into English and notarized.
- Photo – 10 ( 4.5 x 3.5 cm, 70% Face )
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia
- HIV test documents or Medical Check up Form.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment (required for some Universities).
Advantages for Study MBBS in Russia :
- In fact, IELTS or TOEFL is not required.
- Entrance test is not required. Specifically, the entrance happens on first come first Policy.
- Russian universities demand no Donation fee.
- No capitalization fee is asked to be paid for MBBS in Russia.
- The universities are subsidized by the Government of Russia.
- The medium of medical education in Russia is fully English language.
- The MBBS course fee is very cheap as compared to other MBBS universities in India.
- MBBS universities in Russia are recognized by WHO, MCI & approved by PMDC.
- There is no upper age limit for students to apply for MBBS courses in Russia.
- Foreign graduates can practice in their countries after clearing the screening test.
- Universities prepare MBBS students from the first year of the screening test.
- Students have the option to pursue PG in Europe next to completing their MBBS in Russia.
- Although, Pakistani/Indian students can easily find Muslim & Indian food in Russia.
- Students can easily find home stay accommodations in Russia. International students can rent an apartment if they don’t want to stay in a hostel.
Disadvantages for Studying MBBS in Russia :
- Russian is the local language in Russia. Therefore, the language could be a barrier outside the university campus. The international students pursuing MBBS in Russia need to learn the Russian language.
- An international student might have to learn the Russian language. Because it helps them to communicate with locals while doing MBBS in Russia.
- In fact, the entire Visa process for Russia is a little too tedious. The entire process takes more than two months after document submission to embassy.
- Russia is always cold. Therefore, it might be hard for students to adapt.
- Russia possesses modern lifestyle. In fact, the country has numerous entertainment facilities. Night-clubs, discos, restaurants, sports facilities and others are common in Russia. Students are also distracted by internet misuses during their education period. However, there are no guardians to guide them.
- Students may become lazy because of the medical curriculum in Russia. Because Russia or other European country doesn’t put pressure on students.
- You cannot study and work together to cover expenses for MBBS course in Russia. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
PLEASE DO NOT LOOK TO STUDY AND WORK!
Although, some educational consultants are spreading wrong information among the students. They can study and work together, hence cover up their living expenses. However, that is not true and no student should follow that. This is on the grounds that the Medical Education in Russia isn’t a simple undertaking. The addresses are long, tiring and to a great degree requesting. There is likewise a requirement for self-study. This does not leave whenever for the understudies to work. On the off chance that they begin working amid the MBBS course. Then it will doubtlessly influence their exam grades. We earnestly encourage all understudies to not search for undergrad programs.
ACCOMMODATION DURING MBBS IN RUSSIA :
The colleges give Hostel facilities to International students studying in Russia. The students who don’t pick to remain in a hostel, have different convenience choices. In fact, they could find Inns, lodges, homestay, private flat, and so forth accordingly. There are typically two sorts of settlement lodging and off grounds. Cost of inn convenience ranges from $30-$100 every month. These quarters are the most moderate choice to spend your student life in Russia. Off grounds settlement is as a rule on the high side indeed. It is between $150-$400 month to month contingent upon the area. Briefly sort and area of the cabin (quarters, leased room, or flat).
MONTHLY EXPENSES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN RUSSIA.
- Accommodation per month U$D 100-300 depending on your living style.
- One month metro smart card U$D 65.
- Car fuel per liter U$D 0.5
- Utilities per month U$D 150.
- Food will cost U$D 10 per day.
Students from Abroad Can also apply for MBBS in Russia.
- If you are a forthcoming student looking for confirmation in top medical colleges for in Russia. Are you from India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Malaysia, Namibia, Iran, ASEAN Countries and other Arab Countries? Either you from Azerbaijan, Turkey, Singapore, Zambia, South Africa and other African Countries. Or from Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Ethiopia, Uganda, Cameroon, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, and Zimbabwe. Don’t hesitate to connect with us to clear every one of your questions. We at EaziLine Consulting Co. Ltd. concentrate on being your trusted partner. Specifically, we provide all affirmation related inquiries on MBBS degree in Abroad. We are the approved agents of WHO Approved MBBS Universities in Russia. Thank you.
For Admissions Contact:
EaziLine International (China)
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN,
Branch office (Rawalpindi Pakistan)
Malik Touqeer Haider
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5558461 , Landline # +92-51-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Postal code 46000
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Branch office (Lusaka Zambia)
Ms. Sharoon Chellah Nalavwe
Address : University Teaching Hospital , Lusaka, Zambia.
Mobile : +260-960940895 , Whats-app : +86-13050428373