MBBS in University of South China | Admissions for MBBS in China, Call/Whasapp us @ (+92)-0333-5558461
University of South China (History) | 南华大学 Motto: Morals, Knowledge, Truth, and Ambition , Vision: To become an education & research oriented institution with distinctive features–top-notch in the province, high-ranked in the country & well-known in the world.
History of University of South China (Nanhua Daxue):
- 1958 Hengyang Medical College (HMC) was founded in Hengyang, a medium-sized city in the central China’s Hunan Province.
- 1959 Hengyang Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (HIMM) was founded,bordered by HMC to the north.
- 1979 HIMM was renamed Hengyang Institute of Technology (HIT) .
- 1993 HIT was renamed Central South Institute of Technology (CSIT).
- 2000 The University was merged by HMC and CSIT (with English translation of its Chinese name as Nanhua University.
- 2007 The University changed the English translation of its name from Nanhua University to University of South China.
General Information about MBBS (English Medium) in University of South China | 南华大学 :
University of South China (hereafter USC or the University), is a comprehensive public university with a history of about 60 years, co-funded by Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, State Administration of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense, China National Nuclear Corporation, China Nuclear Engineering Group Corporation, and the People’s Government of Hunan Province.
The University was merged in 2000 by Hengyang Medical College, founded in 1958 and administrated by Hunan Province, Central South Institute of Technology, in 1959, and the 6th Nuclear Institute, in 1962, both administrated by the former Ministry of Nuclear Industry.
One of the yiben, or first tier universities on the Mainland, China, USC enrolls students from the Mainland, Hongkong, Macao, Taiwan and other parts of the world. The University is home to over 2,500 faculty members, and over 37,000 full-time students, of whom 33,000 are undergraduates and 4000, master or doctor degree candidates.
Situated in Hengyang, a historical and cultural city in central Hunan, China, with a total area of 200 hectares, University of South China comprises 26 colleges and schools, 4 affiliated hospitals and 21 teaching hospitals. University of South China is a chartered training base for Reserve Naval Officers of the People’s Liberation Army.
The school has formed with engineering, medicine-based, philosophy, economics, law, literature, science, management science, art and other 9 disciplines disciplinary coordinated development of large systems. It offers undergraduate 73 Ge, a master’s degree level disciplines authorized a 24- Ge, licensed professional degree category 13 species; doctoral degree authorization 5 Ge; a post-doctoral research station 3 Ge. The school recruits students from all over the country (including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) and some countries and regions in the world. Existing students 5 thousand people, including full-time undergraduate students nearly 3 million people, doctoral and master nearly 4000 more than people, international students 400 more than people, adult education college students nearly 1 Wan 8 thousand.
Library collection of paper 260 more than million copies of foreign periodicals in 2400 I kind of digital resources 352 TB , which e-books 78.5 TB . The school sponsors academic journals such as Chinese Journal of Arteriosclerosis, Journal of Central South Medical Science, Journal of Nanhua University, Natural Science, and Journal of Nanhua University, Social Science. There are 24 directly affiliated colleges, 4 affiliated affiliated hospitals, 11 collaborative affiliate hospitals , and 25 postgraduate cooperative training units .The University of South China Medical school has been rated as one of the top 50 universities in China for the innovation and entrepreneurship experience , the advanced collective of enrollment work in the national colleges and universities, the national youth employment and entrepreneurship education advanced collective, and the national military culture education base. It is the civilized unit of Hunan Province, the national defense education base, and the advanced student aid work unit.
University of South China | Contact @ 0333-5558461
Impressive Features of University of South China :
- University of South China is located in Hengyang near to Changsha about 2 hours by drive.
- More than 800+ Foreign Students from Pakistan, India, Nepal, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria and other Nationalities in MBBS (Clinical Medicine) , Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Software Engineering, Computer Science and other majors like business administration etc.
- Master (3 years Degree Program) & PHD Degree (4 years Degree) in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, mineral Engineering, Business administration (MBA) , Economics are also available in University of South China.
- At the end of Every year University of South china offers Scholarship to the excellent students 3000 RMB-5000 RMB.
- Syllabus of University of South china is almost same as Pakistani & Indian Medical Colleges.
- Separate Hostel building for Male and Female students, Male Students are not allowed to enter in female dormitory.
- Hostels are 2 sharing (in-campus) for the international students pursuing Clinical Medicine Degree.
- Muslim Canteens are available inside the campus and also very near to University of South China.
- University of South China is WHO Recognized , MCI Listed University for Indian Students, PMDC approved (Pakistani students can appear in PMDc’s NEB Exam after graduation). Graduated Foreign Students are eligible for ECFMG certification as well.
- As far as weather is concerned for Students, the temperatures in summer often reach an average high of 35 degrees Celsius with very high levels of humidity. The summer period for Henyang/Changsha begins around mid-May and ends with August. Autumn comes to Changsha during September and ends in early November.
Admission Procedure & Criteria, University of South China for Pakistani & International students:
Note : Students having FSc (Pre-Medical) /Senior High School with Passing Marks can apply.
- SSC Mark sheet / Junior high school document
- HSSC Mark sheet / Senior high school (10+2) document
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One photo with white background.
Students can send these documents by applying online https://eaziline.com/online-apply/ or Send to our official Email ( email@example.com ) to start the procedure.
Fee Package, University of South China Medical University for MBBS ( Degree Duration 1+5 )
Degree Awarding = Clinical Medicine (MBBS) 06 years Degree Program
Admission Criteria : Student must have Minimum 80% Marks or Grade A in HSSC to apply.
HSK Exam Policy : First year will be Chinese language study and students needs to pass HSK-4 (Chinese proficiency test) to promote in the Medical Study of 5 years (4+1).
Application Fee with documents = 250 U$D (non-refundable),
First Year Total Fee Package = 32,000 RMB – (approx 4800 U$D)
First Year fee Includes: Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee, Management & Service Charges, Residence Permit, Medical Checkup, Insurance Fee, Airport Pickup etc.
From 2nd Year to 6th (every year) = 24,000 RMB/year – (approx 3600 U$D)
Tuition Fee = 21,000 RMB + Hostel Fee = 3000 RMB
Other Charges : Residence Permit = 800 RMB + Insurance Fee = 800 RMB
- Student will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan on arrival otherwise hostel will not allot to the student.
- For Female Students, University of South China providing 02 sharing rooms Hostel Rooms, those are totally Separate from Boys hostels. Hostel Fee (2 sharing) for Females is 5000 RMB/year/Student.
- Student will pay the Hostel Security of 1000 RMB (if required) by themselves.
- Food, Air Ticket, Electricity & other miscellaneous expenses are not included in the fee package.
- Pakistani Student will follow the rules and Regulations of PMDC & University of South China Medical College.
- Indian Students will follow the rules and regulations of Indian Medical Council (MCI).
Our Innovative Admission Services:
- EaziLine Consultants (EEC) will arrange the Airport Pickup for the New arrival Students of University of South China at Changsha Airport.
- Not a Single Yuan (Extra to the Committed Fee Package) will be Charge from Students from the start of admission to the arrival of students in University of South China.
- After issuance of Visa Letter, EaziLine Consultants (EEC) will prepare the student for interview and documentations of Chinese embassy (including Chinese embassy online appointment) & our representative will go to Chinese Embassy with the student for processing of Visa. We will Collect the passport of Student after issuance of Visa X1 from Chinese Embassy and Student can collect the passport from our office or We will send the passport through TCS/Courier Service. We will not charge any Extra amount for these Services.
- In case of Any Negativity from our Side, we will Refund 100% amount we charged from the student.
For Admissions Contact us !
Admission office University of South China
EaziLine Education Consultant (EEC)
Head office Rawalpindi Pakistan
Malik Touqeer Haider (CEO)
Mobile/Whats-app # 0092-333-5558461 , Landline # 0092-51-5491141
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org , Wechat : EaziLineCN
Address : 304-G , First floor , Amna plaza , Main peshawar road , Rawalpindi , Pakistan. Postal code 46000
Branch office Lahore Pakistan
Malik M. Hafeez
Website : http://www.eaziline.com
Mobile/We-chat/Whats-app # 0092-333-5559873
Address : office # G-29 , Garden heights , opposite Mughal-e-azam Fort , New Garden Town , Lahore , Pakistan.
Branch office Zambia (Lusaka)
Ms. Sharoon Chellah Nalavwe
Address : University Teaching Hospital , Lusaka, Zambia.
Mobile : +260-960940895 , Whats-app : +86-13050428373
Tags : MBBS in University of South China , Medical Study in University of South china, South China Medical University admissions for Pakistani Students, University of South China fee Package , Admission Process of University of South china, Syllabus of MBBS in University of South China, Hostel Facilities of University of South China, Ranking of University of South china, How to Apply online in University of South china, Indian Students in University of South China, South & West African Students in University of South China, Lowest Fee for MBBS in China, Official & Authorized Agent of University of South China, Engineering Scholarships in USC, Master Degree in University of South China, English Medium MBBS in University of South China.