University of South China (USC) is a comprehensive public university founded in 1958 with a history of about 60 years, co-funded by Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, State Administration of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense, China National Nuclear Corporation, China Nuclear Engineering Group Corporation, and the People’s Government of Hunan Province. The University was merged in 2000 by Hengyang Medical College.
University of South China:
The University is home to over 2,500 faculty members and over 37,000 full-time students, of whom 33,000 are undergraduates and 4000, master or doctor degree candidates. Situated in Hengyang, a historical and cultural city in central Hunan, China, with a total area of 200 hectares, University of South China comprises 26 colleges and schools, 4 affiliated hospitals and 21 teaching hospitals.
Salient Features of USC:
- University of South China is located in Hengyang near to Changsha about 2 hours by drive.
- University of South China is Recognized by WHO, PMC Approved (A List University).
- More than 06 MBBS Batches of International students have been graduated.
- Graduated students from South China Medical University are eligible to apply for USMLE (America), PLAB (GMC England), AMC (Australia) and ECFMG Certifications.
- More than 500+ Foreign Students from Pakistan, India, Indonesia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria are already studying Clinical Medicine, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Software Engineering etc.
- Muslim Canteens are available in campus. University have inside campus Hostels for international students which are 2 sharing, 03 sharing and 04 sharing as well.
History of University of South China:
- 1958 Hengyang Medical College (HMC) was founded in Hengyang.
- 1959 Hengyang Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (HIMM) was founded.
- 1979 HIMM was renamed Hengyang Institute of Technology (HIT) .
- 1993 HIT was renamed Central South Institute of Technology (CSIT).
- 2000 The University was merged by HMC and CSIT (Nanhua University).
- 2007 The University changed its name from Nanhua University to University of South China.
- MBBS/Clinical Medicine
- Computer Software Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chinese Language
There are a lot of Scholarships available for international students on the basis of academic performance and other activities. University of South China is offering One Belt One Road Chinese language full scholarship for international students especially for ASEAN County students which offers free tuition, free hostel, free insurance, free text books. At the end of Every year University of South china offers Excellent students Scholarships from 5000 RMB-10,000 RMB.
School of Medicine:
The Medical school dates back to 1958, when Hengyang Medical College, one of the predecessors of USC, was founded. It has a staff of 218, including 42 professors, 72 associate professors in terms of title, and 11 doctorate tutors and 64 postgraduate tutors in terms of mentorship.
- Undergraduate Programs: Clinical Medicine (MBBS), Stomatology, Anesthetics, Medical Imageology, Laboratory Medicine.
- Postgraduate Programs: Basic Medicine, pathology and pathophysiology, pathogeny biology, human anatomy and Immunology, Physiology.
- Doctorate Programs: Basic Medicine, pathology and pathophysiology, pathogeny biology.
- Post-doctorate working station: Basic Medicine
The University of South China Medical school has been rated as one of the top 50 universities in China for the innovation and entrepreneurship experience.
- There are 24 directly affiliated colleges,
- 4 affiliated affiliated hospitals,
- 11 collaborative affiliate hospitals,
- 25 postgraduate cooperative training units.
The advanced collective of enrollment work in the national colleges and universities, the national youth employment and entrepreneurship education advanced collective, and the national military culture education base.
- Student must have Minimum 70% marks in HSSC/Senior High School.
- Student must be healthy and good in health.
- Age limit to apply for Bachelor Degree in University of South China is 18-25 years.
University of South China MBBS Fee Structure for Pakistani and International students 2023:
MBBS Fee of University of South China is 24,000 RMB/Year ($3700/year) which includes tuition and hostel for one year. if we Calculate in Pakistani Rupee it is PKR 10 Lakh per year.
Degree Awarding = Clinical Medicine
Teaching Medium = Bilingual
Degree Duration = 1+5 years (First year Chinese Language + 5 years MBBS)
|Fee Description||Fee Per Year|
|Application Fee (1st time)||1000 RMB|
|Registration Fee (1st time)||600 RMB|
|Admission Service Fee||Negotiable|
|Tuition Fee (1st year)||12,000 RMB|
|Tuition fee (2nd to 6th year)||21,000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee||4000 RMB|
|Residence Permit||800 RMB|
|Medical Checkup||500 RMB|
|Insurance Fee||800 RMB|
|Books Fee||500 RMB|
- All the fee must be charged in RMB. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay the Hostel Security (room Deposit) of 1000 RMB by themselves.
- Student will follow the rules & regulations of the University of South China.
- Student will pay for Stationary, Electricity Charges & One way air ticket to Changsha.
- Food expenses are approx. 1000 RMB to 1200 RMB/Month.
- Pakistani Students will follow the Policy of PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission).
How to apply in University of South China:
Submit following documents to us in clear scan form to start admission process in University of South China. Students can also online apply to process the application.
- Application Form
- SSC Mark sheet (grade 10)
- HSSC Mark sheet (grade 12)
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One Digital photo with white background
- Bank/Financial Statement
- Applicant Assessment form
For Admissions in University of South China:
EaziLine International (Official Admission Consultant)
Rawalpindi (Pakistan office):
Malik M. Touqeer | +92-333-5558461
Office # 0334-5558461, Landline # 051-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Near Maryam Hospital, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Lahore (Pakistan office):
Malik M. Hafeez #+92-333-5559873
Office # 0303-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
China office Address:
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN