Yangzhou University is established in Jiangsu province with the cooperation of the Jiangsu Provincial People’s Government and the Ministry of Education of China. It was started in early 1902 with a motto of perseverant and self-reliant. The university has established more than 50 ministerial or provincial-level teaching and research platforms including a joint international laboratory.
Yangzhou Medical University is a MOE Listed University which is approved by Ministry of education China for English taught MBBS. Yangzhou University School of Medicine is PMC Listed & A Category by PMC, WCAME, National Medical commission India NMC, MCI & BMDC for English Medium MBBS. It is highly ranking Medical University in China for Pakistani, Bangladeshi & Indian students for Medical study in English Medium.
Why Yangzhou Facts:
- Yangzhou University 扬州大学 is prestigious pioneer university in China.
- Advanced teaching facilities to deliver quality education.
- MBBS Tuition fee is 30,000 RMB/year, which is low cost as compared to other medical schools in China.
- MBBS Classes are taught in English, and there is no need to Pass HSK4 in First year.
- Students can do internships in affiliated hospitals & can apply for scholarships at Yangzhou University.
- Yangzhou University has a total of 29 Colleges and schools affiliated with the government.
- Currently, more than 12000 graduate students, 26000 undergraduates, and 2310 international students coming from Korea, Pakistan, Malaysia, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, CIS, ASEAN and African countries.
- are enrolled in the university.
- Yangzhou University graduates are eligible to apply for USMLE, PLAB, FMG, ECFMG Certifications.
- 5900 professionals and technical faculty have given their service to the university including the university hospitals.
Faculties in Yangzhou:
Yangzhou University has almost 29 schools or departments. Some of the different disciplines are listed below:-
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Clinical Medicine
- Public Health
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
Campus & Library YZU:
- Yangzhou University covers a campus area of about 659.77 acres having luxurious facilities.
- The university library has a book volume of 4.29 million having 100,000 volumes of thread-bound ancient books, 2.576 million e-books, 79,000 e-journals, and 140 databases.
- The campus of Yangzhou University School of Medicine has high-end research facilities and more than 300 research projects have been completed.
- For boys and girls, there are exclusive dormitory facilities with 24-hour security on the university campus.
- The Teaching College of Yangzhou University is a qualified, skilled, and widely acclaimed research scholars.
Yangzhou Medical University MBBS Fee 2021-2022
Note: Student Must have good grade in HSSC, 65% marks in HSSC & Average of PCB should be 65%. Student must be under the age of 25 for Bachelor Degree. Interview will be conducted by YZU university officials, after successful interview university will issue Pre-admission letter.
Application + Registration Fee = 2000 RMB
First Year Fee : 45,500 RMB (approx. 7000 U$D)
Note: Because of COVID-19 Pandemic, We haven’t added hostel fee, Residence permit, Medical checkup charges in First year fee package. Students will pay all these charges on arrival (if needed) according to actual price depending upon duration & cost.
From 2nd to 6th Year: 35,250 RMB/Year (approx. $5500)
- Student will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan on arrival otherwise hostel will not allot to the student.
- Food Expenses, Air Ticket & Electricity Charges are not included in the fee package.
- Pakistani Student will follow the rules and Regulations of PMC & Yangzhou Medical University.
- Indian Students will follow the rules and regulations of National Medical Commission NMU (MCI).
How to apply for MBBS in Yangzhou Medical University:
Submit following documents to us in clear scan form to start application procedure in YZU.
- YZU Application Form
- SSC Mark sheet (grade 10)
- HSSC Mark sheet (grade 12)
- Passport First page in Scan
- ID Cards of Parents & guardian
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One Digital photo with white background (Size must be from 100-500 KB, JPG Format)
- Bank/Financial Statement
- Applicant Assessment form
- Signed Fee Package of YZU by applicant
For MBBS in Yangzhou Medical University Contact:
EaziLine International (official Admission Agency for Pakistan)
Rawalpindi Pakistan (Head office)
Malik M. Touqeer | +92-333-5558461
Office # 0334-5558461, Landline # 051-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Near Maryam Hospital, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Lahore Pakistan (Branch office)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
China office Address:
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: email@example.com Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN
Yangzhou University Medical College:
Medical College was established in 1950. The Medical School focuses on talent training, adheres to morality cultivation, and always take training qualified medical talents as its own responsibility. It promotes the education concept of “good morality, benefiting health and abundant medical resources “, has provided a large number of effective medical and health professionals to the society.
Faculty & Staff:
The Medical College currently has 187 faculty members, including 129 full-time teachers, 26 professors, 60 associate professors, 107 PhDs. There are 60 full-time teachers under 45 years old, including 59 PhDs, which accounting for 98.3%. There are also national and provincial high-level young talents, such as “National Thousand Talents Program”, “Jiangsu Distinguished Professor”, “Ministry of Education New Century Outstanding Talents”, “Provincial Double Innovation Plan”, “333 Project”, “Blue Project”,“ Six Talents Peak ” and “ Science, Education and Health Project.
The College now has 05 undergraduate majors such as clinical medicine, and offers various minor modules. There are currently 2209 full-time undergraduates, 431 international students, of which 346 are medical undergraduate students (majoring in MBBS and Pharmacy), and 521 postgraduate students. A comprehensive and multi-level higher medical education system that covers the education from undergraduate, graduate to postdoctoral, from full-time to international students was formed.
|Clinical Medicine (Pediatrics)||5|
|Clinical Medicine (Obstetrics and Gynecology)||5|
|Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine||5|
|Medical Laboratory Technology||4|
|MBBS (International Students)||6|
|Pharmacy (International Students)||