MD/MBBS in Avicenna Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan, Contact (+92)-0333-5558461, 0333-5559873
Eligibility Criteria : Students having Minimum 60% Marks in Fsc / Grade 10+2 or A-Levels are Eligible for MBBS admission.
Details & Admission Procedure of Avicenna International Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan :
- Avicenna Medical College have Lowest & affordable fee schedule for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- More than 2000+ foreign students from different nationalities (Pakistan, India, Nepal & others) are studying MBBS & MD.
- MD/BDS Course Duration is 05 years including 1 year of Clinical Internship (4+1).
- Avicenna International Medical College Kyrgyzstan have 10 affiliated hospitals.
- The degree is accordance to PM&DC/WHO/MCI guidelines & degree is equivalent to Medical graduates of WHO.
Fee Structure of MBBS in Avicenna Medical Institute AIMI – Bishkek Kyrgyzstan (2020-2021) for Pakistani students:
Fee Package for 5 years MBBS/MD Degree:
There are 10 Semesters in Avicenna International Medical Institute for 05 years MBBS/MD Program.
Tuition Fee (for 1 Semester) = 1500 U$D
Hostel Fee (for 1 Semester) = 300 U$D
Note: Student will pay for Residence Permit, Medical Check, Airport Pick up by themselves.
Important Points to Read :
- Student will pay Embassy Fee or Visa on arrival fee at Bishkek airport approx 60 U$D to 80 U$D by themselves.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in U$D. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay 2nd year’s Fee according to the university policy.
- Student will pay for Stationary, Electricity Charges & One way air ticket to Bishkek .
- Food Expenses in Kyrgyzstan is normally from 50 U$D to 100 U$D per month.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee & insurance fee from 2nd year to onward by themselves.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Education Department of Kyrgyzstan.
- Pakistani & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
Admission procedure of Avicenna International Medical University AIMI:
Avicenna Medical Institute issues the admission letter in normally 3-5 working days and after admission confirmation letter students need to pay 300$ to the Contractor/agent for the Invitation Visa letter by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Kyrgyz Republic. Visa invitation letter by Foreign Ministry takes 20-30 days normally. Avicenna Medical College is accepting international students for MBBS/MD/BDS degree program 2 times in one year, Fall & Spring intake or you can say September and January/February/March intake, but if the seats filled timely , Avicenna Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan will only accepts the applications for September intake. MBBS/MD/BDS students arrival time in AVICENNA MEDICAL INSTITUTE is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration. For getting admission in Avicenna Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan students needs to complete the following documents :
- Passport first page Scan
- SSC/O Levels Document
- HSSC/Intermediate or A Levels Document
Result awaiting Students can also apply with hope certificate issued by College.
- Police Clearance Report
- Medical Check up Report
- Fresh photo with white back ground
Note : All these documents must be in Scanned properly by the scanner machine , not by the mobile scanner.
For Admissions Contact:
EaziLine International (China)
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN,
Branch office (Rawalpindi Pakistan)
Malik Touqeer Haider
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5558461 , Landline # +92-51-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Postal code 46000
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Branch office (Lusaka Zambia)
Ms. Sharoon Chellah Nalavwe
Address : University Teaching Hospital , Lusaka, Zambia.
Mobile : +260-960940895 , Whats-app : +86-13050428373
General information of Avicenna International University Bishkek:
MBBS in International medical institute Avicenna is registered with the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic, World Health Organization (WHO), Minsitry of education of Kyrgyz Republic and ministry of health of Kyrgyz Republic at the address Bishkek city (capital) kolbaeova 38 bearing t License in higher professional education.
GENERAL MEDICINE (MBBS/MD) 5 YEARS PROGRAM:
The institute has college in which more than 1000 students are studying in following programs.
The higher institution is meant for training qualified specialists in medical sphere both for Kyrgyz Republic and other countries of the world including Pakistan, India, Nepal, Nigeria, America, Turkey, Egypt,.). More than 2000 students are studying from these countries.
There are doctors & candidates of medical science participating in the training process. combination of utilization of modern training programs, technical material base, new training technologies and qualified teachers promotes the improvement of training quality. Institute’s departments will be working out both the fundamental and applied research problems on medicine priority direction.
Affiliated Hospitals of Avicenna International Medical University are:
- Issyk-Ata Region Hospital
- Traumatology and orthopedic hospital #4
- Issy-Ata central hospital
- Alamadin hospital
- City clinical hospital #6
- Department forensic Medicine
- Surgical hospital #1
- Surgical hospital Mamakeeva
- Obs & Gyneacolgical hospital #2
- Tentishev Memorial polyclinic
Welcome to Avicenna International Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan for Medical Study. Thank you