Eligibility Criteria : Students having Minimum 60% Marks in Fsc / Grade 10+2 or A-Levels are Eligible for MBBS admission.
Details & Admission Procedure of Avicenna International Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan :
- Avicenna Medical College have Lowest & affordable fee schedule for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- There are Separate hostels for male and female applicants in Avicenna International Medical Institute.
- More than 1000+ foreign students from different nationalities (Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Nepal & others) are studying MBBS & MD (Medical doctor of general medicine).
- MD/BDS Course Duration is 05 years including 1 year of Clinical Internship (4+1).
- Avicenna International Medical College Kyrgyzstan have 10 affiliated hospitals.
- The MD General Medicine degree is approved by PMDC (Pakistan Medical and Dental council). Pakistani Students can get Eligibility from PMDC for NEB Exam after graduation & can appear in PMDC’s Exam.
Fee Structure of MBBS in Avicenna Medical Institute AIMI – Bishkek Kyrgyzstan 2021-20212:
Fee kolla har Package for 5 years MBBS/MD Degree (English Medium):
There are 10 Semesters in Avicenna International Medical Institute for 05 years MBBS/MD Program.
First Semester fee Package = 2800 U$D (included)
Tuition Fee, Management Charges, Airport Pickup etc.
2nd Semester to 10th (Every Semester) | Tuition fee= 1500 U$D
Other Expenses (Extra to Fee Package):
- Hostel Fee (per semester) = 300 U$D
- Mess/Food (per month) = Approx. 100 U$D
- Residence Permit/Visa Extension = Approx. 100 U$D
- Medical Checkup fee = Approx. 50 U$D
- Air Ticket = Approx. 300$-400$
Important Points to read !
- Student will pay Visa on arrival fee (E-Visa) 100 U$D before departure.
⊕ What is E-Visa fee ? it is the same visa fee that was charged on arrival on bishkek airport, after march 2020 Kyrgyz government changed the policy and charging same visa on arrival fee in advance.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in U$D. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay 2nd Semester’s Fee according to the university policy when they will ask.
- Student will pay the health insurance fee by themselves if asked.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Education Department of Kyrgyzstan.
- Pakistani, Bangladeshi & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council, Bangladeshi & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
Admission procedure of Avicenna International Medical University AIMI:
Avicenna Medical Institute issues the admission letter in normally 3-5 working days and after admission confirmation letter students need to pay 300$ to the EaziLine International for the Invitation Visa letter by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Kyrgyz Republic. Visa invitation letter by Foreign Ministry takes 20-30 days normally.
Avicenna Medical College is accepting international students for MBBS/MD/BDS degree program 2 times in one year, Fall & Spring intake or you can say September and January/February/March intake, but if the seats filled timely , Avicenna Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan will only accepts the applications for September intake. MBBS/MD/BDS students arrival time in AVICENNA MEDICAL INSTITUTE is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration. For getting admission in Avicenna Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan students needs to complete the following documents :
- Passport first page Scan
- SSC/O Levels Document
- HSSC/Intermediate or A Levels Document
Result awaiting Students can also apply with hope certificate issued by College.
- Police Clearance Report
- Medical Check up Report
- Fresh photo with white back ground
Note : All these documents must be in Scanned properly by the scanner machine , not by the mobile scanner.
General information of Avicenna International University Bishkek:
MBBS in International medical institute Avicenna is registered with the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic, World Health Organization (WHO), Minsitry of education of Kyrgyz Republic and ministry of health of Kyrgyz Republic at the address Bishkek city (capital) kolbaeova 38 bearing t License in higher professional education.
GENERAL MEDICINE (MBBS/MD) 5 YEARS PROGRAM:
The institute has college in which more than 1000 students are studying in following programs.
The higher institution is meant for training qualified specialists in medical sphere both for Kyrgyz Republic and other countries of the world including Pakistan, India, Nepal, Nigeria, America, Turkey, Egypt,.). More than 2000 students are studying from these countries.
There are doctors & candidates of medical science participating in the training process. combination of utilization of modern training programs, technical material base, new training technologies and qualified teachers promotes the improvement of training quality. Institute’s departments will be working out both the fundamental and applied research problems on medicine priority direction.
Affiliated Hospitals of Avicenna International Medical University are:
- Issyk-Ata Region Hospital
- Traumatology and orthopedic hospital #4
- Issy-Ata central hospital
- Alamadin hospital
- City clinical hospital #6
- Department forensic Medicine
- Surgical hospital #1
- Surgical hospital Mamakeeva
- Obs & Gyneacolgical hospital #2
- Tentishev Memorial polyclinic
Welcome to Avicenna International Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan for Medical Study. Thank you