Hebei Medical University Shijiazhuang (PMC A Listed)
- Hebei Medical University Founded in 1913, located in Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province Nearest to Beijing.
- Hebei Medical University is MOE Listed University of China to teach MBBS in English Medium.
- More than 500+ Foreign Students from Pakistan, India, Nepal, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria and other Nationalities are studying in MBBS (Clinical Medicine) and other majors.
- 05+ Batches are already graduated from Hebei Medical University in Clinical Medicine MBBS Major.
- At the end of Every year Hebei Medical University offers Scholarship to the excellent students.
- MBBS Syllabus of Hebei Medical University is according to international standard.
- Hebei Medical University have Furnished Hostels building for International students.
- Hostels are 2 sharing, 03 sharing, 04 sharing (in-campus) for the international students pursuing Clinical Medicine & other degree programs.
- Muslim Canteens are available inside the campus and also very near to Hebei Medical University.
- Hebei Medical university Beijing is Recognized by WHO (world health organization), National Medical Commission NMC India, MCI approved for Indians, PMC A Listed (Pakistani students can appear in PMC’s NLE Exam after graduation).
- Graduated Foreign Students are eligible to apply for USMLE, PLAB & for ECFMG certification as well.
MBBS Fee Hebei Medical University (MOE Listed):
September-October 2021 intake Admissions :
Degree Awarding = Clinical Medicine (MBBS)
Degree Duration = 06 years (05 years MBBS + 1 year Internship)
Application + Registration Fee = 2000 RMB
First Year Fee : 40,500 RMB (approx. 6200 U$D)
Note: Because of COVID-19 Pandemic, We haven’t added hostel fee, Residence permit, Medical checkup charges in First year fee package. Students will pay all these charges on arrival (if needed) according to actual price depending upon duration & cost.
From 2nd to 6th Year: 34,000 RMB/Year (Approx. $5200)
- Student will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan on arrival otherwise hostel will not allot to the student.
- Food Expenses, Air Ticket & Electricity Charges are not included in the fee package.
- Pakistani Student will follow the rules and Regulations of PMC & Hebei Medical University.
- Indian Students will follow the rules and regulations of Indian Medical Council (MCI).
Required Documents & Eligibility Criteria:
Students having Minimum 65% Marks in HSSC/Senior high School are eligible to apply for MBBS in Hebei Medical University. For Bachelor Degree 25 years, Master degree 30 years & PHD 35 years is the age limit.
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSSC Mark sheet/Senior high school (10+2)
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- Bank Statement/Financial Statement of Guardian with closing balance of $6000.
- One photo with white background.
- Filled application Form (we will provide you)
For Hebei Medical University Admissions:
EaziLine International (China)
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: email@example.com, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN
Rawalpindi Head office
Malik M. Touqeer | +92-333-5558461
Office # 0334-5558461, Landline # 051-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Postal code 46000
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
History of Hebei Medical University:
Hebei Medical University Founded by the Governor Li Hongzhang in Tianjin in 1894, Hebei Medical University was the very first western medical school established by the government. One year after the Revolution of 1911, in October of 1912, the government of the Republic of China issued the No.16 and No. 25 order, which changed the university’s name from Beiyang Medical School to Zhili Public Medical College. And the College began to enroll undergraduates in the same year.
Three years later, the college moved from Tianjin to Baoding in 1915. On July 7th 1937, with the outburst of the full-scale invasion from Japan, China became the main battlefield of the Second World War in East Asia. The College was forced to be closed due to the war. The College re-opened and re-admitted students again in January 1946. In April 1949, the college was renamed Hebei Medical College. In 1958, the college moved from Baoding to Shijiazhuang. In 1995, Hebei Medical College, Hebei College of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Junior Medical College of Shijiazhuang merged into one school, which was named Hebei Medical University. In 2013, Hebei College of Traditional Chinese Medicine became an stand-alone institution again.
Details of Hebei Medical University:
Hebei Medical University has become a comprehensive medical university, encompassing teaching, research and healthcare services. In 2005, HMU came up with the new motto “Benevolence, Erudition, Integrity, and Flexibility”. In 2015, “Student centered, teacher first’ was also set as the university’s educational rationale. Up to now, HMU has two campuses, with 14 colleges and 18 undergraduate majors. There are four national-level characteristic courses and four provincial-level characteristic courses. The total number of enrolled students at HMU is currently 11807.
Hebei Medical University has five directly affiliated hospitals, with 9139 beds, including four Tertiary A grade general hospitals, and one Tertiary A grade specialty hospitals. In addition, there are 5 indirectly affiliated hospitals, five teaching hospitals and 28 sites for clinical practice.
Hebei Medical University has four post-doctoral programs covering Basic Medical Sciences, Clinical Medicine, Integration of TCM and Western Medicine, and Biology. It has 37 doctoral programs and 52 masters programs. There is a complete medical education system covering the training of bachelors, masters, PhD and post-doctors. Hebei Province was formerly known as Zhili Province during the Republic of China era.
There are over 15000 teaching and administrative staffs. In terms of teaching staffs there are 1005 professors, 1537 associate professors, 117 doctoral supervisors, and 1414 masters’ supervisors.
In recent years, HMU has been strengthening its international exchanges and cooperation, which is an important platform for academic and cultural exchanges of Hebei Province. It has successively established close cooperative relationship with 27 medical schools and research institutes in 12 countries, such as Japan, South Korea, the United States, Belgium, and France. Over a hundred international experts have been conferred honorary titles of the university, and there are 446 international students on campus. In addition, the university adheres to the principle that it should serve the local community, and provide intellectual support to the local government and enterprises. HMU has successively signed 43 cooperative agreements with a number of enterprises and institutions, covering such aspects as education, research, and social services.
Welcome to the Beautiful Campus of Hebei Medical University