Details of MBBS/BDS in International Medical University IMU Bishkek Kyrgyzstan :
- Lowest & affordable fee schedule for 05 years MD/ MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- More than 3000+ foreign students from different nationalities from Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Nepal & others are studying MBBS & MD General Medicine.
- IMU Bishkek have modular system which is modern medical education system.
- Many Female students are already studying MBBS in IMU Kyrgyzstan in Secure environment.
- IMU Bishkek hostels are separate for females and male students with 3 times Mess Facility.
- MBBS’s Course Duration is 05 years including 1 year of Clinical Internship or Clinical Rotation.
- International Medical University Kyrgyzstan IMU have 03 affiliated hospitals.
- The MD General Medicine degree is approved by PMDC (Pakistan Medical and Dental council). Pakistani Students can get Eligibility from PMDC for NEB Exam after graduation & can appear in PMDC’s Exam.
Fee Structure of MBBS in International Medical University – Bishkek Kyrgyzstan 2021-2022:
Fee Package of IMU for 5 years MBBS/MD Degree (English Medium):
There are 10 Semesters in International Medical University for 05 years MBBS/MD Program.
First Semester fee Package = 3100 U$D
Included: Tuition Fee, Management Charges, Airport Pickup etc.
2nd Semester to 10th (Every Semester) | Tuition fee = 2000 U$D
Other Expenses (Extra to Fee Package):
- Hostel Fee (per semester) = 300 U$D
- Mess/Food (per month) = Approx. 100 U$D
- Residence Permit/Visa Extension = Approx. 100 U$D
- Medical Checkup fee = Approx. 50 U$D
- Air Ticket = Approx. 300$-400$
Important Points to read !
- Student will pay Visa on arrival fee (E-Visa) 100 U$D before departure.
⊕ What is E-Visa fee ? it is the same visa fee that was charged on arrival on bishkek airport, after march 2020 Kyrgyz government changed the policy and charging same visa on arrival fee in advance.
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in U$D. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay 2nd Semester’s Fee according to the university policy when they will ask.
- Student will pay the health insurance fee by themselves if asked.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Education Department of Kyrgyzstan.
- Pakistani, Bangladeshi & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council, Bangladeshi & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
Eligibility & Admission Process of IMU INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY Bishkek :
IMU University Kyrgyzstan issues the admission letter in normally 3-5 working days and after admission confirmation letter students need to pay 300$ to EaziLine International for the Invitation Visa letter by the Ministry of Foreign affairs of Kyrgyz Republic. Visa invitation letter by Foreign Ministry takes 20-30 days normally.
IMU Kyrgyzstan accepting international students for MBBS/MD degree program 2 times in one year, Fall & Spring intake or you can say September and January/February/March intake, but if the seats filled timely , IMU Kyrgyzstan will only accepts the applications for September intake. MBBS/MD/BDS students arrival time in IMU is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration.
Generally, the students who expect more than 60% in Fsc 10+2 level / HSSC can reserve their seats at IMU from the beginning and do not wait for the last minute. Almost 80% of the seats are filled up in September-October every year. In order to ensure your admission at IMU, you just need to pay the Application Fees and submit the following Documents to us ;
- SSC Transcript or Certificate
- HSSC Transcripts / Certificate
Note : result awaiting applicants can also apply on the basis of Hope Certificate by College.
- Passport First page Scan Copy
- Fresh photo with white back ground
- Medical check up Report
- Police Clearance Certificate
After Sending these Scan documents in our email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ), we will provide the admission letter by the university in 3-5 working days, and hence the admission process will be start.
International Medical University Bishkek Kyrgyzstan for Pakistani & Foreign students 2021-2022:
IMU Kyrgyzstan Bishkek, International Medical University Bishkek , Founded in 2016 Located in Kyrgyz republic , Bishkek City. IMU Bishkek Recognized by WHO & International Students are Eligible for PM&DC , MCI , ECFMG Certifications. IMU Kyrgyzstan Started foreign students enrollments in 2017 & offering MBBS (bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor in Surgery) / MD (Doctor of Medicine) & BDS (Bachelor in Dental Surgery) Degree in English Medium with course duration of 05 years. The International Medical University opens its doors for entrants in the following areas: General Medicine (MBBS), Dentistry (BDS) and Pharmacy. To implement the curriculum approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic in these areas and comply with the requirements of the state educational standard, the International Medical University has developed to date a unique and universal campus, in which the clinical base, educational and scientific educational centers with equipped laboratories and a hostel are concentrated.
IMU Kyrgyzstan ranking is better as compared to other Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan.The protected territory of the university is 11 hectares, on which there is a campus, medical and pharmaceutical college, sports and social infrastructure, parking. The educational process combines an innovative approach and the latest technologies in education. Lectures and practical classes are conducted in the state, official and English languages. Upon completion, a diploma of higher medical education of the state standard is issued. The campus has all the conditions for full immersion in the learning process. Not only students of Kyrgyzstan, but also from such countries as Pakistan, India, Tajikistan, Palestine, Russian Federation, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Africa, USA, Great Britain, Russia, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Japan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Turkey and Syria etc. are studying at the university. International Medical University russia is a multilevel educational system. Each student is provided with access to the electronic library and library fund in English and Russian languages, both permanently and on mobile gadgets. On the basis of the university, preparatory courses are functioning, at which the teachers of the MMU prepare future applicants for ORT subjects for admission to a higher medical school. Acceptance of Migration is also available in IMU Kyrgyzstan, Migrated Students are acceptable from Pakistan, China, Russia and other Countries can get migration in 2nd , 3rd or 4th year after the assessment of NOC & the educational documents with transcripts.
With MMU, Medico-Pharmaceutical College is functioning for the training of nurses, where they are trained on the basis of 11 classes in the following areas: Nursing, Dentistry, Pharmacy, which is taught both by lecturers of the University and by experienced medical experts. To consolidate theoretical knowledge with clinical skills At the university the University Clinic “Avicenna Medical” is organized, where highly qualified doctors-teachers give the basics of medical practice. The University Clinic is a multidisciplinary complex consisting of an outpatient diagnostic department, a modern clinical laboratory, an emergency medical emergency department, as well as 9 departments of therapeutic and surgical profiles, hemo dialysis and obstetrics departments. Further, Quality medical education – worthy of the future of the nation! Undoubtedly, the doors of our College are always open for those who want to receive modern education in the field of medical, obstetrics, nursing, orthopedic and pharmacy dentistry. The college uses innovative training technologies to train highly qualified specialists in the field of medicine, who can be leaders, work in a team, adapt in a professional environment, act and win in a competitive environment.
Library, Affiliated Hospitals & Hostel Facilities in IMU Kyrgyzstan:
IMU Kyrgyzstan has a library, an electronic library, as well as computer classes and tablets, which are loaded with all the textbooks and teaching materials required to ensure the receipt of a full-fledged education for students. In addition, students have remote access to the electronic library. The University is provided with all the necessary laboratories and laboratory equipment, as well as tools that provide practical laboratory work on all courses of the educational process. IMU Kyrgyzstan Has its own clinic for 80 beds, located on the same territory as the university. Students will undergo practical training during the educational process at the university clinic, and also have real-time access to ongoing operations in the three operating rooms of the clinic. In addition, the clinic has an emergency emergency service for the population, where students can learn the organization of medical emergency care in the process of providing practical assistance to the population; IMU Kyrgyzstan is quite safe and secure for female applicants. Already Pakistani & Indian Females are living in Dormitory. Students are ensured full security on the territory of the university, as the academic building, hostel and other facilities are located on the same territory enclosed by one guarded fence.
Advantages of MBBS/MD in IMU Bishkek Kyrgyzstan for Pakistani, Indian & Foreign Students:
- IMU Kyrgyzstan has a full Medical faculty, in accordance with the requirements of the state educational standard of the Kyrgyz Republic, with the English language of teaching and lecturing, as well as laboratory work. Qualitative faculty consists of 16 doctors of medical sciences, 45 candidates of medical sciences, etc.
- Has a complete set of educational, scientific and medical bases for providing a high-grade and quality educational process, corresponding to the world level, required for the quality of the educational process;
- International Medical University Kyrgyzstan offering MBBS/BDS Degree at lowest cost with 05 years Duration.
- IMU Bishkek Kyrgyzstan has buildings and facilities with a total area of 39,430 square meters. The total area occupied by the university is 10.8 hectares; IMU Kyrgyzstan has a hostel for 600 beds, located on the same territory as the university. The hostel provides meals that satisfy the Halal food preferences of foreign students, taking into account their national traditions, as well as national cuisine;
Welcome to International Medical University Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek Kyrgyzstan for Medical Study.
Tags: MBBS/BDS in International Medical university Russia | MD in IMU Bishkek| Admissions in International Medical University Kyrgyzstan 2021-2022 | General Medicine in International Medical university Bishkek | Pakistani Students in International Medical University Kyrgyzstan | How to apply in International Medical University Kyrgyzstan | Fee Details of International Medical University Kyrgyzstan | MBBS in Bishkek | How to apply in International Medical University Kyrgyzstan | Dental study in International Medical University Kyrgyzstan |