Jinggangshan University, Ji’an | Study MBBS in English | Pakistani & International Students 2021
MBBS Admissions in Jinggangshan University Contact us | (+92)-0333-5558461, 0333-5559873
Jinggangshan University (JGSU) 井冈山大学 founded in 1958 , a state-run institution of higher education, is known for its comprehensive ordinary undergraduate education with a long history and glorious tradition. At present, Jinggangshan University has a faculty of nearly 1600 people, including 129 professors, 409 associate professors. Among the faculty are 154 teachers with doctoral degree, 69 doctorate candidates, and 611 with master’s degree.
Required documents to apply in Jinggangshan University:
Note : Students having HSSC (Pre-Medical) /Senior High School with 70% Marks can apply in MBBS.
- SSC Mark sheet / Junior high school document
- HSSC Mark sheet / Senior high school document
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One photo with white background.
- Students can send these documents by applying online https://eaziline.com/online-apply/ or Send to our official Email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) to start the procedure.
Natural bodybuilding: muscle building strength induject 250 endomorphic physique: guide to bodybuilding and the naturalbodybuilder diet.
MBBS Clinical Medicine Fee Structure of Jinggangshan University for September 2021-2022
Application fee with documents= 1500 RMB or 250 U$D
MBBS First Year Total Fee Package = 36500 RMB ( Approx 5400 U$D )
First year Fee Package includes;
Tuition Fee, Hostel Fee, Registration, Residence Permit, Medical Checkup, Insurance, Airport Pickup etc.
2nd year to 6th year (every year) = 21000 RMB ( Approx 3200 U$D )
Tuition Fee = 16000 RMB per year
Hostel Fee = 5000 RMB per year
Students can do internship (last 6th year) in home country or in the affiliated hospitals of JSU university.
- All the fee must be charged in RMB or according to the conversion rate on arrival in university.
- Student will pay for Stationary, Electricity Charges & One way air ticket to Jiangxi/Jian .
- Food expenses are approx 1000 RMB to 1200 RMB / Month.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded. Student will follow the rules and regulations of the university.
- Pakistani & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
Our Innovative Admission Services:
- EaziLine International Consultants will arrange the Airport Pickup for the New arrival Students of Jinggangshan University at Changsha/Jian Airport.
- Not a Single Yuan (Extra to the Committed Fee Package) will be Charge from Students from the start of admission to the arrival of students in Jinggangshan University.
- After issuance of Visa Letter, EaziLine Consultants will prepare the student for interview and documentations of Chinese embassy (including Chinese embassy online appointment) & our representative will go to Chinese Embassy with the student for processing of Visa. We will Collect the passport of Student after issuance of Visa X1 from Chinese Embassy and Student can collect the passport from our office or We will send the passport through TCS/Courier Service. We will not charge any Extra amount for these Services.
For Admissions Contact:
Official admission partner
EaziLine International (China)
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: email@example.com, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN,
Branch office (Rawalpindi Pakistan)
Malik Touqeer Haider
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5558461 , Landline # +92-51-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Postal code 46000
Branch office (Lahore Pakistan)
Malik M. Hafeez
Mobile/Whats-app # +92-333-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
Branch office (Lusaka Zambia)
Ms. Sharoon Chellah Nalavwe
Address : University Teaching Hospital , Lusaka, Zambia.
Mobile : +260-960940895 , Whats-app : +86-13050428373
Impressive Features for Medical/Engineering Admissions in Jinggangshan University :
- Jinggangshan University is located in Jian city , Jiangxi Province China.
- More than 500+ Foreign Students from Pakistan, India, Nepal, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, ASEAN & CIS Countries and other Nationalities in MBBS , Civil Engineering, Computer Science and other majors etc.
- Separate & furnished Hostel building for Male and Female students.
- Hostels are 2 sharing (in-campus) for the international students.
- Muslim Canteens are available inside the campus and also very near to Jinggangshan University.
- Jinggangshan University is WHO Recognized , MCI Listed University for Indian Students, PMDC approved (Pakistani students can appear in PMDC’s NEB Exam after graduation). Graduated Foreign Students are eligible for ECFMG certification as well.
Details of Jinggangshan University:
Jinggangshan University is composed of 21 schools & offers 75 undergraduate majors covering 11 main disciplines (i.e. Economics, Law, Education, Literature, History, Science, Engineering, Agronomy, Medicine, Management, Arts). 7 undergraduate majors in Jinggangshan University is entitled to enrolls the first batch high school students in Jiangxi Province. Jinggangshan university is recognized by World Health Organization WHO , foreign students are qualified for ECFMG certification. More than 500 foreign students from Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Russia, Korean, Africans and Arabic countries are studying MBBS program in Jinggangshan University in different programs. Fee Package of Jinggangshan University is economical as compared to other Chinese medical colleges. Foreign qualified teachers are there for Medical & Engineering programs. Jinggangshan University’s hostels are Furnished , Safe & secure environment in Jinggangshan university for female candidates.
The school is located in Ji’an City, Jiangxi Province, the seat of the Chinese revolutionary cradle Jinggangshan . It was founded in 1958. During the period, it was retired and renamed the name of the school. In October 2007, it was renamed Jinggangshan University. Existing 4 campuses, the campus area of 2440 acres, the building area of about 680,000 square meters, teaching and research equipment worth about 310 million yuan, the library collection 21 6 million copies, Affiliated Hospital of “tertiary level” 1.
The school has 15 teaching colleges (departments) and 3 management colleges, with 80 undergraduate majors, including economics, law, education, literature, history, science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, management, and art. Learned 11 subject categories. There are 66 enrollment majors, 13 of which are included in a batch of enrollment. They are enrolled in 31 provinces, municipalities, autonomous regions, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan. There are more than 17,000 full-time undergraduate students, and the undergraduate students are the first. The voluntary admission scores have remained at a high level for many years; in 2011, the pilot program for postgraduate education in master’s degree programs in social work was approved, and there are currently 95 graduate students ; since 2007, foreign students have been enrolled, with 298 international students and 31 countries with students . There are more than 10,000 adult education students .
The school has 1078 full-time teachers , including 127 professors and 370 associate professors; 274 doctoral teachers and 590 master’s degree teachers . Among the full-time teachers, they were selected as one of the national “10,000-person plan” philosophical and social science leaders, one “National New Century Hundred Million Talent Project”, two national cultural masters and “four batches” of talents, and two second-level professors. More than 30 teachers of other types of talents at or above the provincial level; approved by the national advanced workers, enjoy special allowances from the State Council and Jiangxi Province, and more than 70 professors of various honors at the provincial level and above. More than 100 well-known experts and scholars from home and abroad, such as Academician Wang Yikun, have been hired as part-time, guest or honorary professors. There are more than 60 faculty members were hired more than 10 colleges and universities, Tongji University, Nanchang University graduate student instructors, guided 150 doctorate and master.
The school insists on opening up schools, and the internationalization of education is steadily improving. The school has established cooperative relations with Tongji University, Wuhan University, Renmin University of China, Xiamen University, Shanghai Institute of Physical Education, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, Guilin University of Technology and other well-known domestic universities. Each year, nearly 40 outstanding students from more than 90 majors are selected. Co-cultivation of well-known universities in China. And 53 colleges and universities in over 20 countries the United States, Britain, Russia, South Korea and Japan to establish a cooperative relationship, since 2015, has sending 184 students went to the country (territory) to participate in the short and long term project-based learning. Education is flourishing and sailing is at the time. All the teachers and students of Jinggangshan University are struggling to write a new chapter of high-level university construction with distinctive characteristics, and strive to make new and greater contributions to the Chinese dream of realizing the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation!
Thank you for visiting us.