Kyrgyz National University named after Jusup Balasagyn (Kyrgyz: Жусуп Баласагын атындагы Кыргыз Улуттук Университети) is a national university of Kyrgyzstan located in the capital city of Bishkek; is state higher educational institution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the oldest and the largest higher educational institution of the republic. Educational institution was established on October 25, 1925 as the Kyrgyz Institute of Education.
Bodybuilding girls asian movies buy t3 australia the 10 best bodybuilding for fat burning. can’t lose weight after section c.
Details of MBBS/BDS in Kyrgyz National University:
- Kyrgyz National University located in Bishkek, having lowest fee in government universities of Kyrgyzstan.
- Kyrgyz National University have more than 50+ international students in MBBS & MD General Medicine which are from different nationalities Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Nepal & others.
- Kyrgyz National University KNU have modular system which is modern medical education system.
- Many Female students are already studying MBBS in KNU Kyrgyzstan in Secure environment.
- Kyrgyz National University Bishkek hostels are separate for females and male students with 3 times Mess Facility with quite reasonable price 100 U$D per month.
- MBBS’s Course Duration is 06 years including 1 year of Clinical Internship or Clinical Rotation (4+1).
- Kyrgyz National University Medical College have 04+ affiliated hospitals.
- The MD degree is approved by PM&DC/PMC/MCI guidelines & degree is equivalent to Medical graduates of WHO.
- Pakistani Students can get Eligibility from PMDC for NEB Exam after graduation.
Fee Structure of MBBS in Kyrgyz National University KNU Kyrgyzstan 2021-2022:
Program: MBBS/MD General Medicine, Duration: 06 years/12 Semesters , Medium: English taught
First Semester Fee Package = 3200 U$D (included)
Included: Tuition Fee, Management Charges, Airport Pickup etc.
2nd Semester to 10th (Every Semester) | Tuition Fee = 1750 U$D
- Hostel Fee (per semester) = 300 U$D
- Mess/Food (per Month) = Approx. 100 U$D
- Residence Permit/Visa Extension = Approx. 80$-100 U$D
- Medical Checkup fee = Approx. 50 U$D
- Air Ticket = Approx. 300$-400$
- Student will pay the First Semester Fee on arrival in U$D.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded, or student will follow the university policy strictly.
- Student will pay 2nd Semester’s Fee according to the university policy when they will ask.
- Student will pay the Residence Permit fee & insurance fee policy told by local government.
- Student will follow the policies & rules of College & Education Department of Kyrgyzstan.
- Pakistani, Bangladeshi & Indian Students will follow the Policy of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council, Bangladeshi & Indian Medical Council’s Policy Respectively.
Admission Process in Kyrgyz National University KNU Bishkek:
Kyrgyz National University KNU Medical Faculty are accepting international students for MBBS/BDS degree program 2 times in one year.
- Fall intake (September-October)
- Spring intake (January-February)
MBBS/BDS students arrival time in Kyrgyzstan is October or November & classes starts soon after the deadline of registration. For online applications student can apply through this link https://eaziline.com/apply-online/
Note: Student can send the documents in scan to our official email firstname.lastname@example.org (or) WhatsApp No. 0333-5558461.
All these documents must be in Scanned properly by the scanner machine, not by the mobile scanner. In case of fake educational documents student can be sent back to hometown and his/her admission will be cancel.
First Step – Registration: Admission letter process: (Charges = 100$)
We will provide official receipt of registration fee to the student. Kyrgyz National University KNU issues the admission letter in normally 3-7 working days. Student will submit the following documents to us for admission letter.
- Fresh photo with white back ground
- SSC/O Levels Document
- HSSC/Intermediate or A Levels Document
- CNIC or Form B
2nd Step – Visa Letter: Visa Invitation Letter Process: (Charges = 200$)
We will provide official receipt of visa letter fee to the student. Visa invitation letter issues by Kyrgyz Foreign Ministry which can takes 20-30 days normally (or depends). Student will submit the following documents for Visa letter.
- Passport First page Scan
- Fresh photo with white back ground
- SSC/O Levels Document (attested by foreign office)
- HSSC/Intermediate or A Levels Document (attested by foreign office)
- CNIC or Form B
- Police Clearance Report (attested by foreign office)
- Medical Check up Report by DHQ Hospital (attested by foreign office)
3rd Step – Arrival:
After issuance of Visa invitation letter student can buy the one way air ticket from hometown to Bishkek (Manas Airport), we will help out student to buy the ticket (if asked by the student). Student will pay on arrival visa fee by themselves. As the student will arrive at Bishkek airport we will provide airport Pickup.
4th Step – Pay University Fee:
Student will pay the committed fee on arrival in U$D. Nothing will be charged extra. Fee once paid will not refundable. In case of refund, Student will follow the fee refund policy according to the rules and regulations of university.
Policy for Hostel living:
Almost all the universities of Kyrgyzstan have private hostel buildings, there are different types and categories of hostel buildings in Kyrgyz National University KNU as well. So Hostel fee of first Semester will be charged according to our agreement with student. Hostel fee from 2nd semester to onward will be charged according to hostel building and Hostel authority.
Policy of Mess/Food:
In Kyrgyz National University KNU there is Mess Facility in Hostel buildings, Cost of 3 times Mess is approx 100$ to 120$ per month. Mess fee is Compulsory to pay for 1 year (2 Semesters). EaziLine International have no concern with this policy.
Details of Kyrgyz National University KNU:
October 25, 1925, it was decided to open the Institute of Education. This was to solve the problems in the training of pedagogical personnel on the territory of the Republic. The training period was 7 years.
In 1928, by the decision of the government of the Kirghiz Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic the Institute of Education was transformed into the Kirghiz Central Pedagogical Technical School. In August 1929, they began to build new buildings, invited specialists and teachers from other USSR republics and brought equipment.
January 13, 1932, by the decision of the Council of People’s Commissars of the USSR, it was transformed into the Kyrgyz State Pedagogical Institute named after Frunze. There were 4 faculties in the institute: physics and mathematics, biology, literature and the faculty of social sciences. The first academic year began on October 3, 1933.
May 21, 1951 by the decree of the Council of Ministers of the USSR it was transformed into the Kyrgyz State University, with the following faculties: philology, biology, physics, mathematics, history, geology and geodesy. In the decree adopted by the Council of Ministers, the Kyrgyz State University belonged to higher educational institutions of the first category.
December 11, 1972 was renamed into the Kyrgyz State University of 50th anniversary of the USSR. By the Decree of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 11, 1993, it was transformed into the Kyrgyz State National University (KGNU).
By the Decree of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic on May 11, 2002 was renamed into the Kyrgyz National University named after Zhusup Balasagyn.
May 31 – the day of the establishment of the Kyrgyz Institute of Education – is an annual celebration of the University.
In 1982, the university was awarded the Soviet Union’s Order of the Red Banner of Labor.
There is Academical Worker’s Union Committee , which defends the professional interests of educators. The supervisory function in the KNU is performed by the Board of Trustees, which includes prominent public figures, scientists and graduates. In total there are 8 members in the Board of Trustees.
The highest collegiate management body in the KNU is the Scientific Council, in which there are 63 members. Kyrgyz National University named after Zhusup Balasagyn includes the following structures:
- Faculty of State and Municipal Management.
- Faculty of Mathematics, Computer Science and Cybernetics.
- Faculty of Physics and Electronics.
- Faculty of Information and Innovation Technologies.
- Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technology.
- Faculty of Biology.
- Faculty of Geography and Ecology and Tourism.
- Faculty of Kyrgyz Philology.
- Faculty of Russian and Slavic philology.
- Faculty of History and Regional Studies.
- Faculty of Journalism.
- Faculty of Social and Human Sciences.
- Faculty of Foreign Languages.
- Kyrgyz – European Faculty.
- Faculty of International Relations and Oriental Studies.
- Kyrgyz – Chinese Faculty.
- Pedagogical Faculty.
- Faculty of Retraining and staff development.
- Faculty of State and Municipal Management.
- Faculty of Economics.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Management and business.
- Kyrgyz-Chinese Confucius Institute.
- Institute of Basic Sciences.
- Professional – pedagogical college.
- Juridical College.
- College of Economics.
- Kyrgyz – Chinese College.
- IT College.
Centers, departments, departments and sectors:
- The Korean Center.
- Turkish Language Center.
- Turkish Resource Center named after Aziz Sanzhar.
- The Japanese Center.
- Department of International Cooperation.
- Center for Language Studies.
- General department.
- Sector for Civil Defense and Special mobilization Work.
- Department of legal work.
- Human Resources Department.
- Educational-methodical management.
- Department of Informatization and Coordination of Academic Work.
- Sector of licensing, accreditation and methodical work.
- Dispatching service.
- Department for the preparation and issuance of documents on education.
- Department of postgraduate study, doctoral studies and magistracy.
- Scientific library named after A.Tabaldiev.
- Department of Information Technology and Computer Maintenance.
- State language Department.
- Educational work Department.
- Practice and employment Sector.
- Scientific-Research Center “Atmosphere Monitoring”.
- Youth Committee.
- Council of Young Scientists.
- Alumni Association.
The economic management of the KNU is carried out by the pro-rector for administrative and economic work. Management consists of the following structures:
- Planning and Finance Department.
- Department for the operation of buildings and structures.
- Industrial and technical sector.
- Sector for material procurement of public procurement.
- Sector for occupational safety and health.
- Sports services sector.
- Service plumbers, electricians, carpenters, automatic telephone station.
- Security service.
- Transportation Department.
- Botanical garden and landscaping of the KNU territory.
- Boarding house “University”.
- Printing house.
- The designer.
There is a campus in Osh city, Kyrgyzstan (Economic and Pedagogical Faculty).
The National Gymnasium of the KNU and the Department of Physical Culture of Sports are operating in the KNU. In total there are 61 academical departments in KNU at 19 faculties.
As of 2016-2017 academic year, the teaching staff of the KNU is 2,654 people. Of them with a scientific degree: 1,908 people, representing 71.9% of the total number of full-time teachers. Also, there are 271 people working in the KNU. Of them with a scientific degree: 183 people, which is 67.5% of the total number of teachers on a part-time basis. A total of 2837 people work in the KNU, of which 2,091 people (73.7%) have a scientific degree, including 103 people holding a Ph.D., 469 candidates of doctors of sciences, 67 professors, 339 associate professors.
The KNU Scientific Library is one of the largest university libraries in the system of higher education in Kyrgyzstan. The book fund includes scientific, educational and fiction books, books in Kyrgyz and Russian languages in all fields of knowledge, foreign literature, periodicals and continuing editions, works, scholarly notes, Ph.D. and doctoral dissertations, abstracts, encyclopaedic and reference publications.
The scientific library was established in 1932 on the basis of the Kyrgyz Pedagogical Institute. In 1941, the library’s book stock was 134 thousand copies, obtained from the universities of Moscow, Leningrad and other major cities of the USSR. In 1951 the KNU library received educational, scientific and artistic literature from Odessa, Kiev, Kharkov, Kazakh and Tomsk universities, as well as from the Academies of Sciences of Armenia, Georgia, Uzbekistan and Ukraine.
The library is located in 8 educational buildings and has 60 employees.
Tags: MBBS/BDS in Kyrgyz National University KNU Russia | MD in Kyrgyz National University KNU Medical College | Admissions in Kyrgyz National University KNU Kyrgyzstan 2021-2022 | General Medicine in Kyrgyz National University KNU | Pakistani Students in Kyrgyz National University | How to apply in Kyrgyz National University KNU | Fee Details of Kyrgyz National University KNU | MBBS in Kyrgyz National University KNU Russia | MBBS in KNU | How to apply in Kyrgyz National University KNU Kyrgyzstan | Dental study in Kyrgyz National University KNU |