Qiqihar Medical College is located in Heilongjiang Province of China. The college was founded in 1946 and has gone through a glorious course of 75 years. it is located on the bank of the beautiful Nen River, the hometown of the world-famous red-crowned crane. The college is a nationally civilized unit and one of the Top Ten harmonious campuses in Heilongjiang Province.
Graduated Students from Qiqihar Medical University are eligible to apply for PMC, USMLE, PLAB, FMG, GMC, ECFMG Certifications. Qiqihar Medical University have highly qualified Chinese & foreign faculty for international students. Foreign teachers are from India and Nepal to teach Medical Subjects to international students.
We are Charging Lowest Admission Service Fee for Admission in Qiqihar Medical University.
Page Contains following Details:
- Qiqihar Medical University for Pakistani Students
- Salient Features
- Eligibility Criteria
- MBBS Fee Structure
- How to Apply
- Contact us
- Qiqihar Medical University Details
- Undergraduate Programs
- Affiliated Hospitals
1. Qiqihar Medical University for Pakistani Students:
Qiqihar Medical University is Approved by PMC (Pakistan Medical Commission) for Clinical Medicine (MBBS) in Bilingual Medium. It is Non-MOE Listed University. Qiqihar Medical University is offering Low cost MBBS program for Pakistani students. MBBS Fee of Qiqihar Medical University is 22,000 RMB/Year (Approx. $3500) which includes tuition and hostel fee for whole one year. if we Calculate in Pakistani Rupee, it is PKR 9 Lakh per year for Pakistani Students.
2. Salient Features:
- PMC A Listed, WHO Recognized
- 75 years old institution, Founded in 1946.
- Started MBBS Program for international students in 2007.
- Tuition and Hostel fee 22,000 RMB/Year (Approx. $3500 per year).
- 06 MBBS batches of foreign students have been graduated.
- At Present 200+ International students from Pakistan, India, Nepal are studying Clinical Medicine MBBS.
- Qiqihar Medical University have 04 Directly affiliated hospitals and 29 teaching hospitals.
3. Eligibility Criteria:
- Student must have Minimum 50% marks in HSSC/FSC (Pre-Medical).
- Student must be healthy and good in health.
- Age limit to apply in Qiqihar Medical University is 18-30 years.
Qiqihar Medical University, MBBS Fee Structure for Pakistani Students 2023 intake:
HSK Exam Policy: Student needs to pass HSK-3 in First year. Student will follow the HSK Exam policy according to the rules & regulations of Ministry of Education China.
Degree Awarding = Clinical Medicine
Teaching Medium = Bilingual
Degree Duration = 5+1 years (05 years MBBS + 1 year Internship)
|Fee Description||Fee Per Year|
|Application Fee||1000 RMB|
|Registration Fee||800 RMB|
|Tuition Fee||18,000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee||4000 RMB|
|Admission, Management & Consultancy Fee||Negotiable|
|Residence Permit||800 RMB|
|Medical Checkup||500 RMB|
|Insurance Fee||600 RMB|
- Fee Once Paid will not be refunded.
- Student will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan on arrival otherwise hostel will not allot to the student.
- Student will pay Jw202/Education Department’s Documentation fee of 2000 RMB (first time only) on arrival.
- Student will pay the Hostel Security (if asked), which is refundable on the time of gradation.
- Food Expenses, Air Ticket & Electricity Charges are not included in the fee package.
- Pakistani Student will follow the rules and Regulations of PMC & Qiqihar Medical school China.
5. How to apply for MBBS in Qiqihar University:
Submit following documents to us in clear scan form to start admission process in Qiqihar Medical University. Students can also online apply to process the application.
- Application Form
- SSC Mark sheet (grade 10)
- HSSC Mark sheet (grade 12)
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One Digital photo with white background
- Bank/Financial Statement
- Applicant Assessment form
- Signed Fee Package by applicant
6. For MBBS in Qiqihar Medical University Contact:
EaziLine International (Authorized admission office)
Rawalpindi (Pakistan office):
Malik M. Touqeer | +92-333-5558461
Office # 0334-5558461, Landline # 051-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Near Maryam Hospital, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Lahore (Pakistan office):
Malik M. Hafeez #+92-333-5559873
Office # 0303-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
China office Address:
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN
7. Qiqihar Medical University Details:
The college has 2 first-level disciplines, provincial key disciplines, provincial leading talent echelon, municipal leading talent echelon, etc.; it has provincial key laboratories, provincial engineering technology research centers, and provincial technology transfer demonstration institutions. , Provincial schools and enterprises jointly build engineering technology centers, provincial key laboratories of colleges and universities, post-doctoral scientific research workstations, academician expert workstations, Qiqihar Academy of Medical Sciences, Health Inspection Center and other scientific research institutions.
Qiqihar Medical college has won 1,144 research projects of various types and 297 awards. Sponsored the “Chinese Journal of Modern Nursing”, “Neurological Diseases and Mental Health” and “Journal of Qiqihar Medical College”, all of which are publicly issued in China.
8. Undergraduate Programs:
Qiqihar Medical University has 24 teaching and teaching auxiliary institutions, with 25 undergraduate majors, covering 5 disciplines including medicine, science, engineering, management, and law. Among them, psychiatry and nursing are national-level first-class undergraduate majors, and six majors, including clinical medicine, psychiatric medicine, pharmacy, nursing, clinical pharmacy, and preventive medicine, are provincial-level first-rate undergraduate majors. The college has passed the Ministry of Education’s clinical medicine professional certification, nursing professional certification, and undergraduate teaching work review and evaluation.
There are 14,895 students of various types including postgraduates, general education students, international students, and adult education students. There are 5730 teachers and medical staff, including 1,300 people with deputy senior positions and above.
The Qiqihar Medical school headquarters plans to cover an area of approximately 1.1 million square meters, with a construction area of 286,000 square meters; the total value of fixed assets is 1.167 billion yuan, and the total value of teaching and research equipment is 320 million yuan.
10. Affiliated Hospitals:
The college has 4 directly affiliated hospitals, 7 non-directly affiliated hospitals, and directly affiliated clinical pathology diagnosis centers. There are also 29 teaching hospitals, 100 practice bases, and the affiliated hospitals have 14,600 beds, which can well meet the needs of clinical teaching and production practice need.
In recent years, the college has vigorously promoted the construction of academic hospitals, in-depth implementation of medical education collaboration, and comprehensively promoted the integrated development of medical education and research in affiliated medical institutions.
The three directly affiliated hospitals are all tertiary first-class hospitals, and have been approved as national standardized training bases for residents System) Multidisciplinary Diagnosis and Treatment Pilot Hospital, China Lung Cancer Prevention and Treatment Alliance Pulmonary Nodule Diagnosis and Treatment Sub-center, National Respiratory Disease Clinical Medicine Research Sub-center, National Standard Edition Chest Pain Center Certification Unit, National Standardized Metabolic Disease Management Center Certification Unit, National No. 1 It was approved as a pilot center for standardized diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer, and the sixth batch of construction units for the China Heart Failure Center.