Jilin University (JLU) 吉林大学 is a leading national research university located in Changchun, China. It is under the direct jurisdiction of China’s Ministry of Education. It is a Chinese Ministry of Education Class A Double First Class University. It is strongly supported by national key projects such as Double First Class University Plan, former Project 985, and Project 2011.
- QS Ranking in 2005, it was in World’s top 500 Universities.
- in CWUR, In 2022-2023, Jilin University ranked 223 globally.
Jilin University is consistently ranked as one of the most prestigious universities in China and has research projects in automobile engineering, chemistry, computer science, electrical engineering, and biology to be identified as internationally renowned. The School has established cooperative relations with 303 universities and scientific research institutions in 40 countries and regions.
Jilin University is one of the top MOE Listed Universities offering Clinical Medicine MBBS in English Medium to International students. Jilin University is Approved by PMDC & A-List University by Pakistan Medical Commission. Jilin University is approved by National Medical Commission of India NMC, MCI & Bangladesh Medical Council BMDC for English Medium MBBS. Graduates of Jilin University are eligible to apply for USMLE, PLAB, AMC, GMC, FMGE, ECFMG Certifications.
The school has a complete range of disciplines, with 52 teaching units, covering 13 major disciplines including philosophy, economics, law, education, literature, history, science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, management, arts, and interdisciplinary subjects.
There are 140 undergraduate majors, 61 first-level discipline master’s degree authorization points, 49 first-level discipline doctoral degree authorization points. The ESI rankings of 18 disciplines (fields) have entered the top 1% of the world, and 5 of them have entered the top 1‰ of the world.
Faculty & Students:
The school has strong teaching staff, with
- 6379 full-time teachers, including 2422 professors.
- There are 74,003 registered students (70,830 full-time students and 3,173 part-time students)
- 1040 international students.
There are more than 50 multimedia and language learning audiovisual classrooms. Special attention has been paid to the construction of 20 basic science laboratories. The university library claims a collection of 7.57 million books.
Several campuses have gymnasiums, stadiums, and arenas for basketball, volleyball, table tennis and artistic gymnastics. The Nanling Campus Stadium, which has a grass soccer field surrounded by standard synthetic racetracks, has 10,000 seats. There are tennis and basketball courts throughout the campus.
MBBS Fee Schedule 2023:
Jilin University Norman Bethune College of Medicine is offering MBBS Program in English Medium. MBBS fee is 38,000 RMB/Year which includes Both tuition and hostel accommodation for 01 year. If we calculate the fee in USD it is approx. $6000 per year. Currently more than 500 international students are studying Clinical Medicine MBBS Program in Jilin University School of Medicine.
- Student must have Minimum 60% marks in HSSC/Senior High School.
- Student must be healthy and good in health.
- Age limit to apply in Jilin University is 18-25 years.
Jilin University MBBS Fee Structure for Pakistani & International Students September 2023:
Degree Awarding = Clinical Medicine (MBBS)
Teaching Medium = English
Degree Duration = 5+1 years (05 years MBBS + 1 year Internship)
Application + Registration Fee = 2000 RMB (non-refundable)
|Description||First Year||2nd-6th Per year|
|Tuition Fee||33,000 RMB||33,000 RMB|
|Hostel Fee||5000 RMB||5000 RMB|
|Management Charges etc.||13,500 RMB||NIL|
|Insurance,Visa Extension||2000 RMB||2000 RMB|
|Total in RMB||53,500 RMB||40,000 RMB|
|Total in USD||$8200||$6200|
- Student will pay the Fee in Chinese Yuan on arrival otherwise hostel will not allot to the student.
- Food Expenses, Air Ticket & Electricity Charges are not included in the fee package.
- Pakistani Student will follow the rules and Regulations of PMC & Jilin University.
- Indian Students will follow the rules and regulations of National Medical Commission NMC India.
How to apply for MBBS in Jilin University:
Submit following documents to us in clear scan form to start admission process in Medical School of Jilin University. Students can also online apply to process the application.
- Application Form
- SSC Mark sheet (grade 10)
- HSSC Mark sheet (grade 12)
- English Proficiency Letter or IELTS/TOEFL
- Passport First page in Scan
- Medical Check up on Chinese physical form
- Police clearance certificate
- One Digital photo with white background
- Bank/Financial Statement
- Applicant Assessment form
- Signed Fee Package of Jilin University by applicant
For Admissions in Jilin University Contact us:
EaziLine International (Admission Consultant)
Rawalpindi (Pakistan office):
Malik M. Touqeer | +92-333-5558461
Office # 0334-5558461, Landline # 051-5491141
Address : 304-G, First floor, Amna plaza, Main Peshawar road, Near Maryam Hospital, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Lahore (Pakistan office):
Malik M. Hafeez #+92-333-5559873
Office # 0303-5559873
Address : Office # G-29, Garden heights, Opposite Mughal-e-Azam Fort, New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan.
China office Address:
300 Xueshi Lu, Hanpu Science and Education Zone, Yuelu District, Changsha City, Hunan China.
WhatsApp # +86-15580806357, E-mail: email@example.com, Wechat 微信 : EaziLineCN